What is this focus on lethal injection

When hanging and firing squad are a much better, quicker and cheaper alternative?

Also, isn't the guillotine the most humane way of execution?

-------------
1. Electrocution

# of executions since 1976: 158
Legal in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia
Time until death: 2-15+ minutes, according to NBC News
Why it phased out: There were two negatively publicized executions in the late '90s — one prisoner's head burst into flames and photos of another's bloody face post-execution surfaced online.
2. Gas Chamber

# of executions since 1976: 11
Legal in: Arizona, California, Missouri, Wyoming and Oklahoma
Time until death: 10-18 minutes
3. Hanging

# of executions since 1976: 3
Legal in: Delaware, New Hampshire and Washington
Time until death: 4-11 minutes
4. Firing squad

# of executions since 1976: 3
Legal in: Oklahoma, Utah
Time until death: Less than a minute

Guillotine would probably be the most humane way nowadays, but back when it was widely used they wouldn't be sharpened properly and could result in the blade only dropping into the neck instead of through it. What they mean by "humane" is the least painful for the person and least gory for the witnesses, which is why we don't use firing squads. I agree, we should just dump a bullet into their skulls and get it over with, but our system is retarded.

>but back when it was widely used they wouldn't be sharpened properly and could result in the blade only dropping into the neck instead of through it

Germany used the guillotine in the Third Reich for all executions of citizens. Worked fine each time.

bullets are more economical

Shotgun is the way.

Yeah, because it was Germans responsible for sharpening that blade and not the lazy French.

Glad to see my state uses all four.

But it's not an instant death. The nerves get severed so quick that the brain doesn't overload it's synapses, resulting in suffocation like a bad case of hanging.

put nigger in old timey gas chamber

fill it with nitrogen

wait a couple hours just to be sure

painless non-toxic death

Fuck, nevermind. Disregard We don't use hanging.

Presentation.

Lethal injection makes it seem like a medical procedure.

Basically it's an attempt at polishing a turd. I hate the death penalty and think it should be illegal.

Should it be done in public?

sure bullets work fine, but then you're faced with having a sole executioner with blood on his hands. He'll either like it or be haunted his whole life - both bad situations.

>nitrogen
I agree that it's painless and non-toxic. The problem is that liberals don't want anyone of these people to die and will challenge any method. This one would be called too long and drawn out. Firing squad is the easy way to go and can be quick and effective, the problem is your executioners end up with fucked up heads.

they need to have firing squads but all the people have machine guns with real bullets

so its not on anybodys hands and its surely lethal with like 20 bullets

wtf is this bullshit with 1 bullet?

people were less unruly when traitors got hanged in the center of town

So a guy lives for some seconds after he got beheaded?

>Also, isn't the guillotine the most humane way of execution?

Helium or another inert gas would probably be the most humane way to kill someone. Their body doesn't realize it's suffocating when it replaces the oxygen.

so you have 5+ broken men instead of just 1... great.

only use gas chambers if they're jewish

Death penalty is barbaric.

But meh, people are also.

>broken men

what the fuck?

dont do capital punishment then

plenty of people in the military volunteer to shoot at people

why not gas them?
>imb4 muh hitler

Guillotines aren't supposed to be sharp, they're heavy.

yep 2 12 gauge bores firing slugs across both directions of the brain. Instant unconsciousness regardless of whatever jew neurons are left firing in the criminal's subhuman rat mind

Also to the faggots talking about death taking more than a minute - who cares about humanity when taking the life of a subhuman defective?

>guillotine isn't instant
You are instantly unconscious. Catastrophic Blood Pressure loss results in instant loss of consciousness. There is no way a person without blood pressure could be aware of anything.

or you just have a "Shotgun room"

where 5 shotguns go off on a guy at the same time from different angles

remotely

>when it was widely used they wouldn't be sharpened properly and could result in the blade only dropping into the neck instead of through it.
Malfunctions were very uncommon since the blade is very heavy (~30kg).

The short answer is that it's the product of a stepwise progressive improvement plan targetin execution ethics, has unfortunately resulted in potentially the least ethical, cruelest and most unusual state sanctioned punishment in American history. (Worse than how they did RFK)

You think gunning somebody down isn't traumatic? That's why there is always just one executioner who either doesn't mind it or gets off on it, they wear a mask and they basically just become a serial killer that is government sanctioned. Or you go the route of having multiple people involved with one having blanks or one pulling a false lever... yet all of them will have flashbacks etc for the rest of their lives.

>why have the death penalty
because justice. It's always somebody else doing the killing though huh. It's just unnatural to kill in cold blood though.

>unnatural to kill in cold blood

So stretch and jog a little first?

How about a hammer room, where criminal deadshits are clubbed with a hammer before being turned into pet food.

>shotgun room
So how is the trigger pulled?

Pigs and other lifestock are killed with a single bold blasted into their heads. Quick and painless. And also blodless. Why not do that on people?

Decapitation still has brain activity after death, hence heads can still blink when commanded to and make facial expressions.

Bullet to the brain which destroys the cerebral cortex which instantly ends consciousness is the only painless way.

what's that from?

>How about a hammer room, where criminal deadshits are clubbed with a hammer before being turned into pet food.
I love how in threads like these there are always a few brainbroke masochists who feel it's time to share their most creative murder fantasies with weird intricate brutal torture fetishes. You are fucked up man, this isnt normal to think about. This wasn't your cue to unleash the flood gate of your possessed godless imagination. You should seek God.

why is this even a thing? would be worse if you have to be in jail for rest of your life.

You have zero clue. Guillotines are very heavy, they go right threw on weight alone.

you don't have to feed corpses

Why the hell does execution cost money?

Some crimes are so henious that the best thing is for that person to have their life cease to exist.

It's why I think all murderers not in defence should be executed. They not only cease the existence of the victim but depending on the victims age and circumstance have also denied future generations of the victim to even exist.

Use a suicide helmet; bore 8 holes in a bicycle helmet that aims for a vital part of the brain, load a 12ga shell in each hole, wire them all and fire them simultaneously with an electric current

ISIS execution video. There are hundreds of them online.

Bureaucracy through endless appeals and trials involving tens of overpaid lawyers and judicial workers funded by federal taxes.

>What is CAS
Give me one reason why we shouldnt herd a shitload of death row into the middle of the desert and have an A-10 Warthog do a strafing run?

>Why it phased out: There were two negatively publicized executions in the late '90s — one prisoner's head burst into flames

L-link

I want the option to where they die faster with no money involved.

This is why you have a firing squad and have one of the guns loaded with a blank so everyone knows theres a chance they didnt kill

>Because the sole person jamming a deadly needle into the arm makes it better

That's a real good idea but leftists would get butt blasted because it would be gory. It makes no sense when that's the most guaranteed painless way to kill someone but leftists make no sense anyway.

not proud of this, but ive probably seen every AQ/ISIS beheading since Afghanistan, as well as most of the cartel ones

i dont know how you officially become an expert on beheading, but there are definitely cases where its not instantly lights out.

seems the faster the beheading occurs, the bigger chance of the head reacting to things after

maybe they were drugged up, maybe they had an adrenaline rush, i dont know. but sometimes they'll look around at things around them in some sort of hazy final moment of life

especially that one woman beheaded by the cartel. if youve seen it you know.

never seen a behading and don't want to but don't isis usually use machetes? A guillotine would be much more humane than that

>sole person deadly needle
they have like 3 people pushing a button that starts them only one is starting it. not sure how that absolves them with God though.

>firing squad
so you have 5 broken men instead of just 1. nice.

I suppose there are always going to be a few exceptions so I'm not going to say absolutely not because I'm not a MD, but blood pressure is critical to awareness. I get light headed if I stand up too quick sometimes. If your brain misses even a few pumps of oxygenated blood your lights dim. I couldn't even think of the conditions where they wouldn't be lights out in under a second - high blood pressure while hyperventilation plus a cauterized Carotid artery? Also stop watching gore and isis videos user.

>especially that one woman beheaded by the cartel. if youve seen it you know.

You've piqued my interest. Where do I find it? I hope it's not TOO bad.

you know we have machines now, there's no reason to have a person pull the trigger, just set up a computer program

some nerd writes a computer program that pulls a trigger after a certain amount of time or whatever, use your imagination

yeah toss em in the snake pit and forget about them

Pretty obvious when you shoot a blank though, at least to any soldier. They shoot loads of the things to practice drills in areas where they can't live fire. Would obviously need to be a non automatic, because it wouldn't cycle. But even if you used a bolt action and didn't let them eject the brass, it would have a slightly different feel and sound, and I think they'd know.

>You think gunning somebody down isn't traumatic?

Humanity was born out of warfare.

it's because leftists aren't virtuous at all, they are sinister, evil, and vile, but foremost they are charlatans

Humane isn't about what hurts the least, it's about what makes us feel the best. Watching someone drift off to sleep from some chemicals isn't as bad as seeing someone's brains blown out or seeing them violently shake from electrocution. We go through all the extra trouble to make us feel better, not the person being exocuted.

Most humane way of execution is a bullet to the head. Like in the Soviet Union. This strapped gurney bed is really fucking distressing! American capitalist pigs are very twisted juden. Why not just shoot the niggers in the back of their heads?

Yeah, because you are disgusting twisted mestizo Jews.

Wrong. Killing is in our DNA. White people especially are a conquering and militaristic people. It's shown all throughout human history. Even back a hundred years when we had cowboys running around, they were killing each other over just words. It's not until just recently in history that people started getting so bothered by it.

>people were less unruly when traitors got hanged in the center of town
They were? (that's a rhetorical question, btw, tardo boy)

because indians and niggers are peaceful treehuggers ok

>Give me one reason why we shouldnt herd a shitload of death row into the middle of the desert and have an A-10 Warthog do a strafing run?

Give me one reason why we do not have Japanese rich tourists pay for a hunt on death row inmates in a South American jungle.

They aren't peaceful, but they sure aren't a conquering and militaristic people.
How are apes that were too stupid to discover lakes only miles away supposed to be a conquering people? White people were the only race smart enough to set out and explore the world and claim it for ourselves. The only ones smart enough to invent colonialism. Don't try and take that away from us.