If the current demographic shift in the United States continues this is the Electoral map we could be looking at as...

If the current demographic shift in the United States continues this is the Electoral map we could be looking at as early as 2024/2028.

HI and AK are blue and red respectively. Gray are swing states.

>OK
>swing state
wut

All the cities will move south?

> when 30% mocks 56%

kek

Trump and Hillary are running in 2024/2028?

WA isn't going red any time soon.

Hispanic populations if immigration isn't completely stopped by Trump.

This is for example 3 years old.

correlated with voting

white flight

Rural and suburban Hispanics all voted for Trump.

The divide isn't racial, it's between rural and suburban retards and ultra high IQ city people.

Nigs and spics have no problem spending 50 extra dollars to travel a few hundred miles to get to a big city to abuse. Not super geographically based.

City people are the most retarded of all, nigger.

The southwest will turn deep blue soon -- particularly Arizona. This is primarily because of the influx of Mexicans.The southeast will probably be red for another decade, but it's turning blue as well because of the declining white population and mass migration of northeastern liberals to states like Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee.

Republicans can make gains in the midwest and possibly the northeast. For the most part, I agree with your analysis.

don't kid yourself

This is good, imo. A big chunk of Whites will realize that nationalism is the only forward once shitskins turn Arizona, Texas, and Georgia blue by 2028ish.

I promise you that if you adjust for urbanization, you'll realize that city Hispanics voted for Hillary and rural and suburban Hispanics voted for Trump.

Is this supposed to show Americans what it feels like when Americans talk about Euro politics?

looks like the South will rise again

Unironically my favorite Sup Forums meme. Makes me chuckle every time

It's the same leaf that posts this comment every time, frogbro. Dude's just in love with (((city people)))

The south shall rise again

This is all based on data. You can't prove me wrong with facts.

The only problem is that the North can't beat the South in population. So if Texas and a few other large states turn blue, you don't have anything in the North to make up for it.

The south will never turn blue because there are no cities in the south because the weather is too shitty for any kind of substantial civilization to develop in that region.

Civilization will always remain focused around New York and San Francisco, unless global warming fucks up the current weather patterns and coastlines, which would then end the New York empire, just like climate change ended the Roman Empire.