Redpill me on (((them)))

I understand the whole stab in the back thing and the long history of anti-semitism in Europe leading to the holocaust, but I don't really understand why jews are seen as some huge threat today.

They go on about the holocaust a lot, but that's understandable and whites would never shut up about it if it happened to whites. They don't like muslims, so why isn't the enemy of our enemy our friend in this case?

Speculation is not good enough I want facts and figures. There must be more to it than just some jews in the media being left wing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM
youtube.com/watch?v=gugqZG8Rs2w
youtube.com/watch?v=d-xjLa9xrOo
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews only care about jews. They intentionally fuck over "goyim" because we aren't even really people to them.

They're scum.

anyone can put some text on a gif

what are they really saying?
if they are really saying it, is it really what they think or is it some sort of fictional work?
do two very religious jews (judging by their outfits) represent all the others too?1

They're explaining the teachings of judaism. You know how islam teaches ignorance and hate, producing a stream of terrorists? Well judaism teaches them to form a cult and "jew" outsiders of their resources.

These are their teachings. This is what their precious books tell them to do.

>if they are really saying it, is it really what they think or is it some sort of fictional work?

You tell me, goyim.

Why ? Arab propaganda since around the 50s 60s when they establishment aramco and had the money to buy think tanks

What percentage of jews follow this teaching?

That is the same how we think you stupid half nigger.
Nobody tortured you to drink their coca cola or watch their tv shows

>What percentage of jews follow this teaching?
Don't be racist, user. We're all the same.

'm old now. 46, to be exact.

My high school history teacher was Jewish. It was a tiny rural school; we had him as a teacher for all 4 years of high school.

No matter what the class, we were constantly told stories about the Holocaust.

Lampshades made of Jewskin, soap made of Jewbones, submarines made of Jewhair.

I remember meeting his grandfather every year, where he would tell the tale of being gassed to death no less than 8 times during the war.

Hitler himself came to the death camp every year and made all the Jewboys who weren't already dead run a race for his entertainment. He carried a knife with a grip made of Jewteeth that he would use to castrate the loser of the race, then he would make the winners watch while he grilled and ate the stolen testicles.

If it weren't for D-Day, the Germans would have completed their rollercoaster of death, complete with hooks that tore Jewbabies from their mother's wombs and threw them to ravenous bears.

If the evil Germans weren't so fascinated with building complex but inefficient machines, all the Jews would have been exterminated in 1935.

>That is the same how we think

No we don't you dumb piece of shit. We only think lowly of people who bother other people.

Sup Forums wouldn't care about blacks if they didn't fuck up so much shit and refuse to take any personal responsibility.

Sup Forums wouldn't care about jews if they didn't scornfully look down on goyim and intentionally exploit us without morals.

The Germans hated Jews so much that they built hospitals to make sure the Jews were in top health before they gassed them to death 38 times.

>They go on about the holocaust a lot, but that's understandable and whites would never shut up
unlike the holocaust, holodomor was real.

Who other than Germans, Evil incarnate, would create machines to cause their victims to orgasm to death?

Over and over again?

6,000,000 dead Jews.
Think of the horror.
The Nazis were so evil, they killed 6.000,000 Jews many times before Nazis even existed!

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM

Remember the 6,000,000!
It's a Holocaust!

youtube.com/watch?v=gugqZG8Rs2w

It may seem unbelievable, but it's all true!!

It's from a youtube video where a Jew asks some rabbis "do you really believe goys are supposed to be our slaves after the messiah comes" and other questions,

They respond with: no, we don't, we can't cheat goys, we can't make false deals with them, thats what the torah says.

The subtitles here are fake.

Don't remember what video it was, it was posted on Sup Forums years ago.

"You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” ~ Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

“We Jews are a sly and surreptitious people. It pains me to admit this, but candor compels. …The best way to bring America to its knees, to weaken its will to survive, to cleverly turn it against itself, was to do everything in our considerable arsenal of means to deliver the White House to Barack Obama.” ~ David Solway, Jewish educational theorist and critic, July 7, 2009. He’s using mockery here — that’s how instinctively deceptive these people are — they boldly state reality like it’s all nothing but a joke, so as to mollify the foolish Goyim.

“The U.S. has no longer a government of goyim [Gentiles], but an administration in which the Jews are full partners in the decision making at all levels. Perhaps the aspects of the Jewish religious law connected with the term ‘government of goyim’ should be re-examined, since it is an outdated term in the U.S.“ ~ The major Israeli newspaper, Maariv, “The Jews Who Run Clinton’s Court” on September 2, 1994.

it's not really jews, it's more zionists. Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=d-xjLa9xrOo

>we can't cheat goys, we can't make false deals with them, thats what the torah says.

It's all true!!
Even the parts that sound ridiculous.
You're just goyim, how could you ever understand?

no sources

the horkheimer one is definitely made up

"To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17 "

you know that the torah is also used by christianity right?

Germans were so completely evil, that they trained bears and eagles to hate the Jews!

Unbelievable? Maybe, but it's all true!

the real question you should ask yourself is why the jews want to destroy america when its their biggest ally and staunchest supporter.

>The Book of Jore Dia
all I get when I google that is references to these specific quotes

I doubt this is even a real book

I don't know either way what jews do or don't believe, but it seems as if you will just believe and repeat anything.

>the torah is also used by christianity right?

That must make it true, goyim!
No lies here!!

they want to divide the citizens so the US can be more easily controlled. Not completely destroying it.

>the real question you should ask yourself is why the jews want to destroy america when its their biggest ally and staunchest supporter.

Never suspect conspiracy when nature, stupidity, or greed are a sufficient explanation.

>A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

>The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

>Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

right but I don't give a shit if the holocaust is true or not

the question isn't about some alleged massacre 70 years ago

what threat do they pose today?

The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

why are you just ignoring all the legitimate evidence people are posting?

>what threat do they pose today?

You tell me.

They want to turn us into subhuman savages smart enough to work but not smart enough to realize their Jewry.

The Jews have Israel, they no longer need to stay in our countries, shitskins need to leave too.

>I don't give a shit if the holocaust is true or not

But you still believe (((they))) need saving.

Their plan is already working.

We're just super bored.

There is a lot of grey area but you can say for purposes of understaning that there are two groups of jews. The globalist jews and the zionist jews. The globalists are the seriously evil pieces of shit like george soros, zionists still pull the typical jew usury but are more focused on israel.

The Nazis were so evil!!!! Look! No diversity what so ever!

Israel is a tool of the Jewish elite. Regular Jews are still gonna fuck us over but they are pawns of the Jewish elite. Israel is essentially a chess piece.

You're not old bro

All of you need to get involved into politics so we can reverse the damage as fast as possible.

>NOT ALL JEWS!
>Some of them are just like us!

I'm so depressed, my life once great country sullied by Jews and their pet niggers.

>not all jews

Is that really what you got from my post? I'm saying some jews have different focuses, hence the discrepancy between destroying America and trying to protect israel.

The destruction of the family unit is vital to their establishment of the NWO. Once they destroy the family unit, they can be in complete control of children's upbringings and make them good little goys of the government.

>You're not old bro

I feel old. I miss being young and stupid and balls deep into the slut of the week.

You're an idiot. Israel is a pawn of the Jews and so are we. All Jews want to see the destruction and enslavement of the goyim.

Goyim = Infidel

Kill yourself, retard. You don't have reading comprehension for shit.

>s that really what you got from my post? I'm saying some jews have different focuses

Yes, user, SOME Jews are special and deserve all your efforts to save them.
They're special Jews, worthy of rescue, not like those other Jews. Why, they're just like you.

See: Fucking embarrassing.

Well in 10 years you will say you feel old and wish you wouldn't have complained 10 years ago. Take it from me

>Fucking embarrassing.

Maybe, if you're a Jew.

People are way too blue pilled to ever elect any user

>leading to the holocaust

literally never happened kys

they run almost all of the media and banks. Meaning they control what people think and print what people work all their lives for.

>MUH Holocaust

Who could ever forget the 25 meter high pyramids of Jews? And the ponds filled with acid that dissolved Jews in mere seconds?

You're not embarassed that you're a fucking retard? Well I guess ignorance is bliss..

Jews and similar closed 'secret societies' accelerated the development of every modern pro-globalist system. Jewish bankers from Wall St supported Hitler too. What people aren't getting is globalism is essentially resource sharing/redistribution, usually with the goal of maximizing total output. Genocide of native peoples/cultures has been overlooked by the whites riding the gravy train. Whites know they are next in line but still refuse to see the big picture.

You are painfully dumb. This is some cringey shit, we all know the holocaust never happened, stop your pathetic pleb flailing.

>we all know the holocaust never happened

Then stop LARPing, Shlomo.

What the fuck is wrong with you retard. Seriously, did you mother beat you on a daily basis? I've made it clear jews are a problem.

Your life is a shell and you will never stop being a weakling piece of shit. May President Trump and Jesus Christ have mercy on your soul. MAGA.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

are you okay?
plz stop posting and work on your IQ