Can we all admit that none of us actually care about building a border wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Israeli-security-co-smart-fence-plus-wall-best-option-for-Mex-border-479864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you Aussie faggot who forgot his proxy, mind your own business, besides I want a wall and I want it like yesterday.

>instead of a building a wall lets give it away to lazy people as welfare
how about no?

BUILD THE WALL NOW

>see a wall of text in a smuggie
>gee i wonder if this is a liberal's failed attempt at a smuggie
>WOW WHAT A SURPRISE THEY MISSED THE POINT AGAIN!

What about don't do neither and save a lot of your tax money?

Without welfare they will go away or be forced to work.

>jews
>hating a wall
u wot

They literally worship walls, and the Israeli companies are more likely to build your wall.
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Israeli-security-co-smart-fence-plus-wall-best-option-for-Mex-border-479864

>Helping the poor
Why?
The wall will save money

Why can't the left meme?
This is seriously insulting.

building the wall will save billions in stopping the war on drugs by cutting off the Cartel's main source of drug traffic (though obviously it won't stop them completely)
that alone is good enough reason to build it but on top of that it will save tons of money on welfare from illegal immigrants as well keep jobs open for legal immigrants isntead of illegals who work for less than minimum

it's a win-win

You guys forgot that Trump is anti-wall now, there's $0 for it in the budget. Are you shills behind the times? You need to start inventing excuses for why the wall is actually a bad idea and that Trump is a genius for scrapping it.

Pro-left humor isn't funny because nobody gives a shit about urban planning or Meals on Wheels and it reeks of butthurt. Contradicting a talking point in a succinct way makes a good smuggie.

I always thought it was fucking stupid, there's already walls along the bits with the most illegal immigrants flowing through anyway

>trump will never be taken seriously as a presidential candidate
>trump will never be republican nominee
>trump will never have positive polls
>trump will never be President
>the electoral college will never elect Trump
>Trump will never leave TPP
>Trump will never crack down on illegal immigration
(you are here)
>Trump will never build the wall

TRUMP DOESN'T CARE THAT'S FOR SURE, STAY KEKED DRUMPFTARDS

I think the wall is stupid

I think illegal immigrants should be tortured to death and filmed as a deterrent to others..it's much cheaper, more effective, and since they have no rights due to them not being citizens, it's completely constitutional!

Test stretches of the wall are already under construction you cuck, and Ted Cruz is going to use El Chapo's money and other Cartel assets to fund it.

Stay mad.

You're bad at this.