Thanks a lot white people. Now the color white isn't even in style anymore

Thanks a lot white people. Now the color white isn't even in style anymore.

White has long been intricately connected with money and power. Fabrics, including wool and cotton, had to be heavily processed in order to appear white. Only the very wealthy, supported by battalions of staff, could afford to keep the fresh lace and linen cuffs, ruffs and cravats worn in the sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth centuries pristine. This connection still holds true. Someone wearing a snow-pale winter coat telegraphs a subtle visual message: 'I do not need to take public transport.'

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/20/arts/colorscope-white-story/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200
youtube.com/watch?v=6XpLexJ3Uls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/20/arts/colorscope-white-story/

But what's this?
I wonder what Outbrain is.

Unit 8200 huh?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200

intredasting.
thanks for that
>are you an english teacher, a weeb, or a genuine local?

youtube.com/watch?v=6XpLexJ3Uls

Nice find Nip.

Nice find, Nip

>The JIDF is working with CNN to spread anti-white propaganda
Fuckin' eh

Wow, another (((coincidence.))) What were the odds!?

Doesn't show like that for me, just saying. Already removed?

its called JIDF for a reason. Not a group of leddit dudes.

(((bumping)))

Sup Forums is always right

I can't even pretend to be surprised anymore.

So fucking what you whinny slant eyed wannabe kike? Wear, use or like White or don't, no one is forcing you to bow to leftist propaganda.

It's the Jews again *Yawn*.

learn to understand tone you autist
he clearly larped the first part just to show off the jewish tricks

I like wearing white because it hides the flakes from my psoriasis.

Sup Forums is right again

more subliminal messages for modern technologies needed
WiFi for starters desperately needs a covert full form

Well what a massive fucking coincidence!

Learn that people don't always care to make anyone suspicious of LARPING you autistic one-trick fuck.

that black guy must be rich, he only wears white clothes

dude what the fuck
his first sentence was clearly out of tone of the rest of his three posts. it was clearly sarcasm imitation of lefty drivel

back to t_d pls. you're literally the only reason board is a pain to sieve through for useful content even ponies are better ffs

nice find burgerman

What? Because I don't agree that everyone is a larping fuck? Or that I for once dared to take OP serious?

Again, accusing people of being autists for not suspecting that everyone is LARPING is retarded.

He's japanese, do you really expect his tone to be anyhting like what you're expecting?

I'm not accusing you of shit per se, just try read all the posts OP made and conclude that it was a nice find about Outbrain, One may not necessarily agreeing with all that OP has to say, newfag, but try to go beyond your general discomfort and appreciate the work (jewish trick) for once.

>reaction image on every post

You need to go back to r eddit.

Ok. I appreciated that as well, but my irritation stems from that some people here are a bit too quick on playing "Oh user is larping," and then move to accusing anyone reaction on face value to be an autist.

Triggered?

Yes you've trolled me well.

this is an image board

Where's your image?

Outbrain is one of the most common services for linking content within a newsite or blog using machine learning algorithms to predict what kinds of stories the reader will click on. It is very popular because it lets you monetize your traffic by hosting paid content from other pages, like this.

>Successful white men wear black suits
>Successful black men wear white suits

So basically it's saying whiteness is achieved by hard work, patience and refinement.

Brownness on the other hand just dig out the ground and there you go, fuck even bothering.

Sounds like a familiar pattern here..

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

You're welcome
Enjoy carrying the torch after we're gone

Oy vey, shut it down!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

I still prefer reading michel pastoureau, i don't trust (((knowledge))) from cnn STYLE

Maybe they will win more elections if they keep being racist towards white people.

so its the jewish NSA
and the NSA is already kike as fuck
how much more kike can you even get?