negrer slickar mitt anus

i can become Indian\Paki like, for example

but even the sun hates you

>Swedes
>Can't even talk because mouth is full of Mohammed's cock
>Can't run away because generations of pussified men left you weak
>Can't drive away because Islamic peace trucks are patrolling the streets
>Can't call for help because Mohammed's cock
>Not even your women can help you because the ones that aren't fucking Mohammed intentionally are being raped by his cousins
>Culture destroyed
>Ancestors crying in their graves
>Would be merciful to nuke your shit hole land until it glows green

no
i get dark, very dark
but i am still white, Jamal

>can't handle the sun

Neither can nogs. There's a reason arabs cover themselves head to toe in cloaks despite the sun and heat and so do the more 'productive' nog tribes who don't just hunt once a week and scavenge grubs in the evening.

Warm climates rarely create a productive people.

I love getting sun burned, it's painful for a few days, but when you're skin starts pealing it feels so good.

>>White people
>>The master race

The term Master Race comes from a Nordic mysticism developed by the Thule Society in Bavaria in the 1920s. Herr Hitler was a member, as well as other NSDAP members. Their ideas came from Guido Von List. A German nationalist who was inspired by the works of Madame Blavatsky, a 19th century mystic and occultist who formed the Theosophical Society.

The idea is that Germans are Aryans. That is to say, they are descended from literal ancient aliens. They have traits that are suppressed by the base, human heritage. The concept means that the Aryan peoples have a hidden potential. They had a greater willpower but only through eugenics could the human blood be breed out and the latent psychic powers be harnessed. That would be the uberman.

The actual phrase was die Herrenrasse or das Herrenvolk. The translation to "master race" is deceitful. The word "master" means the same as gentleman. That is to say, noble, lordly, highborn. The word Aryan itself means the same thing.

In his defence, the sun is quite the spectacular type of cunt down here.

Wait until you get your scalp sunburned. You'll change your tune then

t. going bald, shaves his head

aussie born but i've backpacked oz and had to deal with all manner of foreigners as a fruitpicker, hostel manager, contractor etc.
if you want to truly take the redpill here, do this. i was always on the right but backpacking made me the successful racist i am today.

Too right.

> tfw prawn red from just hanging my arm out the window on one 15 minute trip to the tip this weekend.

I'd just like to thank the Chinese for the hole in the ozone layer right over aus-fucking-straya so that even when it's cloudy and 11 degrees you still get burned like a bitch.

>niggers not inventing the ling sleeve shirt
>ever
Niggers walk around in a loin cloth made from the mudflaps of old colonial era rigs that dont run anymore.

This is why they cant get sunburned anymore.

This. Niggers don't suffer from rickets or other vitamin D related deficiencies because we supplement food and milk with vitamin D. Retards don't understand that people evolve certain traits for a reason.

Interesting. Pretty much all of the Aussie backpackers I've ran into throughout Europe have been massive leftists and homeless tier assholes with $3000 apple computers

>black people
>can't handle bullets

If only our tiny white brains could come up with a way to arbitrarily increase the sun resistance of our skin.
sunblock.tiff

Of course a swede knows how to survive in the heat

brother

>KANGS master race
>can't even handle the cold

true, i agree. aussie backpackers in the EU are almost exclusively fuck-ups. i spent about 18months there all up and kinda prayed I would keep running into some at clubs etc because they make me look great by comparison.

Which makes me think, can we finally kill the whole muh climate change thing by toxifying it.

>'Climate change is anti-white because the ultimate outcome of it is to make the world less white'

>i like skin cancer

Can't wait to read your book.

Yes we can

It just stings, it's not going to kill us