What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

PAY

MY

This guy should be forced to pay more taxes, double it for every 100 pounds you go over a certain threshold. If he can't pay just lock him up in prison and don't feed him for a month, he will lose the weight

"It's not my fault I'm morbidly obese!"

*uploads video of eating 15 bags of Doritos and chugging 3 gallons of Mountain Dew*

"I'm on a new diet!"

*eats 400 deep-fried Twinkies*

It's his genetics causing him to be fat

I want to suck his tiddies

He's big boned.

MEMES

I live with a guy almost as bad as this...almost. They do it to themselves, if any fatso wants pity or for you to carry them..don't they've made their deep fryer let them lie in it.

DR.ROBOTNIK LOOKING

LARD GARGLING

Didnt this fat fuck kept saying he world lose weight for over 5 years now?

people shouldnt be able to get that big. kill them.

He's reached the point where he can no longer breath on his own while sleeping.

What kind of fucking existence is that.

The true american life, it be his gow-dayum constitutional RIGHT

>blaming his weight problem on his "parental unit"

CALORIE THIEVING

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS FAT FUCK SHOWING EVERY TIME I LOOK FOR A FUCKING WORKOUT VIDEO

someone should make a white only app. where it disregards all niggers from searches.

Great pic, mate!

I feel like it should say 60 tons of freedums and show a picture of the guy in OP.

SALAD DODGING

>"wahhh i am fat because my parents were abusive thirty years ago"
t. boogie

What a shit reply. Is commenter a complete fucking faggot?
>checks flag
>spain
Yes!