Reminder that shills are posting here for college credit

reminder that shills are posting here for college credit

proof

Reminder that everyone outside /ptg/ hates your guts

Wow I sure wonder who would be interested in this obvious shilling!

>shilling
no such thing aside from your own circle-jerk trumpcuck try again

>it turns out their professor is a fascist who is sending them here to convert them and undo college brainwashing.
It's what I would do in his shoes.

Your subversion is the most fucking obvious thing. Did you take personal offense to the OP image? And then fucking attack an unrelated topic? I wonder why that would be. Really makes me think.

Trump did nothing unexpected based on the way he campaigned and succeeding at a good pace. If you don't want to discuss substance, you are the shill.

Take it to the >>>/safespace/ please booboo

Time for a Safe Break.

Hmmmm, which side of the political spectrum has a long history of shilling here? Which side has the incentive to shill against Trump?

You can't and won't discuss substance.

One more time if you think Trump should be discussed on Sup Forums without criticism you have to go to the safespace.

You aren't "discussing Trump with criticism", you are just plainly shilling.

>shilling
there's that word again. ask me how i know you're from reddit.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
safe breaks! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

is this for real? SAFE BREAKS!? I welcome the collapse of the western world and WW3 if you have to take safe breaks at college.

And can you get credits for shitposting on a anime forum about political issues?

I need a safe break from the jewish agenda now... I want to get off this ride, please finish it...

>Wow what's this, an OP post telling me to look out for shills?
>H-hey you guys better stop supporting Trump!! Y-you shills!!!

Who would post something like that?

>shilling
faggot redditor

>because I called you a shill therefore you cannot be one

Suck that orange cock hard m8. Make daddy proud!

Reminder that you got cucked by T_D propaganda meant to keep their little cult subversive. Why do right wing retards fall for fake news so easily?

You know this really would make sense.

>We're fighting for social justice!
>Are we going to do anything useful?
>No, we're going to shitpost on an anonymous cambodian cheese curdling forum.

No discussion of Trump had been mentioned, you were the first to mention Trump and it wasn't to make any points, you simply called another Trumpcuck in response to them posting another in a long line of shill attempts (if this one isn't indeed an attempt at subversion as I do believe).
You need to work on your form and your talking points.

>If you are banned please contact me at xxxx
FUCKING MODS ARE BEHIND THIS

>professor sends students to shill on Sup Forums
>students get their first redpills
>students become nazis
Many such cases

pretty great that universities attempt to learn something from this place and further teach their kids to subvert what they do not agree with. "safe breaks" because you are insulted is pretty pathetic. nah this shit is depressing and America is doomed.

I google the text / parts of the texts to no avail.
It also looks unusual that the document is in the root of the domain, so it probably could be a sub domain.
Yet the length of the censored domain in url bar and email address sort of match, which is kind of peculiar.

Anyone got more on it?

Unlikely, probably just showing them how to proxy.

It's more likely that he'd just show them how to evade bans now please don't ever criticize the moderators of this website ever again they are fine upstanding individuals and are most definitely not corrupt in any way.

>the internet general
>taking anything for granted
Are you 12?

reminder that every post I don't like is a shill

Reminder to Redditors to stop calling everyone who doesn't agree with their rhetoric a shill

>university student ends up getting redpilled into realizing their degree in Genderfluid Activism is fucking worthless unless they happen to luck out into one of those Professional Paid Political Agitator jobs that George Soros and the DNC are always hiring for

Reminder that shills exist. (Although often overblown)

I'd say it's probably not real. I usually notice shilling influxes when they happen, and this one specifically says to "avoid Trump topics". It is absolutely fucking impossible to defend the list of topics they have there

Reminder that the truth is still the truth, a fact is still a fact, and a legitimate argument is still a legitimate argument even if a "shill" says it. Ad hominem = not an argument.

That would be great if people were rational creatures. Instead, we are extremely influenced by things like perceptions of collective agreement, especially here.

It's even more persuasive if people don't bother refuting arguments because they find it easier to go "REEEEEEEEEEE SHILL REEEEEEE".

If anything, constantly screaming that everyone is a shill is in itself a good way to make an illusion of collective agreement on here.

gotta deal with the real ones somehow. There's a reason why pol does not succumb to the same subverting that happens to other forums.

Shilling has been a term used here since 2014 if not sooner, you fucking retard. Go back to school you college faggot.

This can't be real

Libtards are truly out of their minds

You don't deal with the real ones by just screaming REEEEEE at them, that just helps sets up the very narrative they want.

I propose we remind them of asians torturing cats and dogs in accordance with their cultural traditions. Good thing the evil white imperialists are gone and they can return to their traditional ways!

never 4get Dusty

Time for you to go back to r3ddit

>literally raiding

fucking hell

You make people aware that shilling exists and point out posts that are especially likely to be shills. It instills doubt.

It's also nothing out of the ordinary. JIDF showed up shortly after the board was made.

^

Reminder to anyone calling out reddit or stormfrags is a shill.

Cant we contact the schools and make a stink. Tell them their students are engaging in hate speech and harrassment, cyber stalking etc.

lmao, can't make this up

have a bump OP

If only, I think if he tried that he wouldn't send them in pairs because in pairs they can laugh at Sup Forums together but if they're told to shill alone they can doubt themselves and are easier to convert.

It instills doubt but offers no substantive argument. It divides the community against itself and makes it near-impossible to talk about unpalatable facts because whenever you try to have such a discussion, it's shut down by people screaming about shills.

Classic example right here: no debate, no rebuttal, just a catchphrase with no substance behind it.

>Classic example right here: no debate, no rebuttal, just a catchphrase with no substance behind it.

Lmao faggot you have no idea where you are

Go back to r3ddit and release your autism where people will appreciate it

>leftard university professors are so booty-blasted by our mere existence that they will skew your grades to have you shill on this board
if that shit doesn't show how desperate they ard, how they are losing their minds, and how unable to be unbiased leftwats are as their job REQUIRES, i don't know what will.
Put yourself in the shoes of the young tard having to stiffle through that.
This is why hiring leftists is a bad idea.

Reminder that whenever you scream about shills instead of actually advancing the discourse, you advance this asshole's sub-Sup Forums vision of what Sup Forums should be.

>It divides the community against itself and makes it near-impossible to talk about unpalatable facts because whenever you try to have such a discussion, it's shut down by people screaming about shills.
That's not how this board works. When people are screaming about shills all that does is bump the thread and draw attention to any real discussion happening on the subjects. People turn to info images and copypastas but the discussion is still going on.

Reminder that you are literally brain damaged

thanks for reposting the same shit for a week... i;'d completely forgotten
gee it's been a long day.. i feel sleepy. im going to bed

Also, calling out shills is definitely good if you do it accurately. No one will disagree with that.

If you have an opposing view and don't want to be called a shill, all you have to do is not act like one. Problem solved.

Seriously

Hilarious that shills are now screaming "PLEASE DONT CALL ME A SHILL"

>uses reddit spacing
>tells him to go back to reddit
nigger, your stank is strong.

Are

You

Triggered

>shilling

Sup Forums actually invented the word "shill"

wow thank you for remkning me, professor shill. 0.01 credits has been deposited into your transcript

No, just pointing out that you are either a shill or a newfag just like him. Both of you stupid reddit/9gagshits need to get the fuck out tbph.

I've been here all summer

Shills are fake news. No one cares about us and our tiny base. SHILLS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN US TROLLING EACH OTHER. Only newfags don't know that

Lel, kill your self you embarrassing pile of shit.

>This will essentiallyf lood their limited amount of subjects and, much like protesting in the real world, take down their ability to reply, discuss or "reason"

lmao. Reminds me of those idiots that used to post "sage" in active threads thinking it would kill the thread.

Also
> take down their ability to reply, discuss or "reason"

Good so see modern academia vales people's ability to discuss and reason

Shareblue shill.

These lefty activist shills are dedicated to their crafty faggotry.....they have some serious issues.

fuck off shill

Oh sweet fuck, are underage too? Seriously, get the fuck out of here.
I've been on Sup Forums for around 12 years now and I don't like my most frequented place on the internet to be taken over by dumbasses that don't know a goddamned thing. You're no better than the faggots paying for a fucking degree that demands they come to this place to get credits. Seriously, that should make them realize how worthless their degrees are and that they are pissing their money down the fucking drain. Your idiocy rivals theirs.

>Safe Breaks
kek why does this need a special name? Why not just call it a break?

>I've been on Sup Forums for around 12 years

Watch out guys, we have a badass over here

Holy fuck you are new

Shouldn't you be outside convincing people to vote for lepen?

That's exactly what a shill would say

>Sup Forums experience a large amount of division among its members
you mean like what happens when there is actual free speech?

Back to the containment board with you.

Nah.

Anti-Spencer and anti-Trump spam at the same time? I somehow doubt ex-Trump fans would be that passionate.

Literally are no shills, sweetie

I thought Sup Forums was the containment board

all boards are containment boards

Are you actually fucking unaware of the confirmed cases of ShareBlue, CTR, JIDF, s4s, etc etc etc?

All the times the discussion radically changes here? It's the most obvious and apparent shit in the world, well supported with evidence.

Whatever you say shill

"Sweetie" is the new leftist "insult". Apparently they get triggered by it.

Nobody from Sup Forums would claim there are no shills here. We're all aware of the confirmed cases of Shareblue, CTR, etc.

who cares? before it was stormfront and jidf. now its jidf, ctr, shillblue, antifa, chinks and now people paying to post here against normalfags

REEEEEEE
YOU SHILLS HAVE TO GO BACK (TO REDDIT)

t. shill