The Incredible Shrinking Brains of New Mothers

>Study shows that pregnant women lose gray matter in their brains, especially in the frontal and temporal lobes, but this "brain shrinkage" may help the women become more emotionally attached to their babies
healthline.com/health-news/pregnancy-effects-on-brain
It's now official, women aren't rational.

Wew. I hate being trans but I'm thankful whenever there's somthing positive about that. It'd be really good to be cis yeah but at the same time I can't imagine being that dumb, vapid and materialistic. But then again maybe it would be better to not be able to understand all this...

why are permavirgins so obsessed with women?

Biggest problem is that they retain much of their pre pregnancy programming. Instead of getting docile homemakers you get eternally frustrated empowered womyns who can't figure out even the simple shit they could before. No wonder women get paid less, fucking retards.

You antisemite

Are you cute?

>No wonder women get paid less
Bropaplly because of the Patriarchy. No woman will acknowledge otherwise.

wow, you checkmated me pretty fast there Shlohms, did you practice at a model un debate club?

Better yet, why are Jews allowed on this board?

Gas yourself my man

I like to think I'm kinda cute but that's just so I have some self confidence. I'm fat so I'm not sexually appealing though.

>mfw childfree is the ultimate redpill

I gueß traditionalists were the jews after all

No fuck off. If it bothers you that much make the effort to gass me yourself.
I guarantee you're just as degenerate if not more so than me, you just don't have to wear it on the outside.

Women are fucking retarded.
I fucking wish I could be gay.
I can't I tried it just doesn't work and its gross.

> neuropsychology

literally the science of wild extrapolation

This means that when woman give birth, they loose intelligence and loose their edge in free market competition. All mothers should be compensated with unconditional basic income by the government.

did you kikes even read the article?

the same reason amerifats allowed on /fit/, shitposting

implying you dont suck dick for corndogs

I don't need a study to know that's true. Want to get married?

>implying that women use that part of the brain anyway.

Seems actually reasonablr.
Make it apploe after the second baby tho, you wanna stay at replacement level and avoid singlechilds.

This is a bad thing? Fuck off kike.

Remember to have babies snow nigger.

You can't change sex.

Why? It is their duty to country.

fucking kek, aussie tier bantz schlomo

>gueß
Lolwut

So not only does having kids ruin women's bodies, but it also makes them retarded? No wonder women don't want kids, they get zero benefits from it.

So the motherrole must be made more attractive and get the high standing in society it deserves as sacrificial retardation is a burden they take.

PURGE SWEDEN

>pregnant women lose grey matter
>liberals are pushing for abortions
>liberals are constantly getting pregnant and getting abortions
>brains keep shrinking
Really made me think