Brussels was part of Spain

Sup Forums, do you think it should be come back to Spain for fixing EU?

Naa, Spain is just iberia, the other form part of a imperium that never will come back

Really? What about America, Flandes, Millan, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Naples, Sicily, Sardinia, Burgundy, etc?

Uhmmm y 4r catalan, basque, podemita?

What about Kingdom of Aragon ? It was previous to the Empire which upsets you.

And Spain was Hapsburg (Austrian).

House of Habsburg was German.

Austria was always nothing more than bunch of West Slavs and Bavarian Celts larping as different state, when in fact they were ruled by German dynasty.

How does Spain feel about their past colonialism?

Do they feel any guilt like the British?

>Holy Roman Empire
>wasn't even Roman
>wasn't even empire

still baffles me how that shit managed to exist in europe for a thousand years

The cucked soroist left, ashamed and mad.

The normal people, does not care it.

Really when Spain left America, it will evolve like a shit.

People of Vicerroalty was like this. Now, it is a mess of mad and cruel indians, plus marxism. Nothing to see to Spain.

why the fuck would you want a flood plain full of dutch-speakers and jihadis?

oh, and the kingdom od asturias should re independent in honor of their holding out when the rest of the iberian peninsula cucked to the muslims

>a imperium that never will come back

Not with that attitude

Well, legitimally, King of Spain is the titular Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Brabant, Count of Flandes and ArchDuke of Austria, so these lands are really from him. The actual king of Belgium was mopoe put in there after Napoleonic wars.

What about gibraltar?
:>)

Gibraltar is about 5 Km2, 1000 acres. My grandfather has more lands than that,

Better claim Netherlands, Luxemburg, and Belgium, as they were grabbed in the same bunch. Gibraltar is ridicously small and will come down later or sooner.

>Gibraltar is ridicously small and will come down later or sooner.

>Laughing British nuclear subs

>Look, Im american!!!!! im dumm!!!!!!
Shut up
t. Asturian

Laughing British nuclear subs

And if we were to have it, it would be American nuclear subs. Ownership of Gib literally changes nada on that regard.

>How does Spain feel about their past colonialism?

Seeing as how our colonies were then and how theyare now that they are free, we have a lot less to feel bad about than the Brits. We didn't drag our colonies down but uplifted the indians so...

So buthurt Spaniards engage in literal nuclear war over a rock. kek it's no wonder we don't give nukes around lest just give Ukraine some nukes while we're at it.

By not being Mongolian rape babies, you wouldn't understand Ivan.

I am NOT paying Portugal's debts. Fuck that shit. Bad enough fucking huehues can freely roam the country with their moustached women.

So many resources were wasted trying to keep those swamps. Hell, no. Also, saddest people in the world living there.

"Pay debts"
Just build factories and make them produce goods that are wanted in Iberia.

>kek it's no wonder we don't give nukes around
You mean like Pakistan?

Portugal must belong to Spain.

Considering these stats, we would be doing them a favor.

Yeah exactly we don't want any more Pakistan's do we?

Portugal is the most essential posessedion for Spanish existence.

Gibraltar has about 80.000 spanish companies that are based there but operate in spain without paying taxes. (((The EU and the spanish Gov))) want them to pay.

And this is everything you need to know about the conflict

Forget it, Portos are literally good for nothing, they are our Mexican'ts and we are Europe's Mexican'ts go, figure.

>Do they feel any guilt like the British?

What guilt?

If you don't, you are doing a shit job about it...

It's to stop the 'India superpower by 2020' meme from coming true.

We'll send you lots of our own nukes as soon as Portugal becomes a superpower in 2030

"We" stop this meme you don't decide anything

He is an aussie, they only got closed restrooms in the last 10 years, he won't get it.

Pay reparations for colonialism, goyim

I would
1) Pack Catalonia with every muslim in spain
2) Expel Catalonia
-> This is a bonus, but i would do it: Ebro transfer (Trasvase del Ebro)
4) Leave the EU
3) Fix Spain
4) Annex Portugal
5) Fix Portugal

don't get upset over banter

Man, you can have Brussels

The Walloons pushed us out in the 19th century and turned into an islamo-marxist hellhole

You'll have my full support to unleash the inquisition on those assholes

At least 50% of catalonia is spanish and wants to remain spanish. You can't just fuck them over.

We kinda don't need your nukes desu...we have to repeal the Non nuclear proliferation treaties we have in place, but we ain't doing all that hassle 'til Morocco gets them first. Priorities and sheit (Britfags are a bunch of pussies who don't even declare war despite our continued violations so, not a priority)

Spanish Fury.

Antwerp.

Pay me for my wasted money of my lost rightful lands.

While I would be OK to pack Cat woth Muslims (afterallthey already have like the 60% of the total) and expell them, your error comes fro thinking Portugal can be saved. It is fucked like Greece.

Yes it can, simply construct factories of production of steel and all that's needed for maintenance and infrastructure.

>Spain annexes Portugal
>Spain goes bankrupt
>Spain collapses
Really makes me think

Uniting our countries is dumb in every way

For that you need mines first, we already have steel production closer to mines in Galicia and Valencia. It's literally the "why didn't Spain conquer Japan" crap all over again, without Brazil, Portugal will just drag us out.

It worked in EU4 for me :(

fucking gypsy

Exactly

Transfer coal from southern Spain to Portugal to build infrastructure and then factories for steel and such.

It's not the 1400s-1800s anymore when both Portugal and Spain had ridiculous amounts of wealth, which resulted in disaster anyway. EU4 is meme-tier, Portugal is absolutely invincible mid-game onwards if you know the basics.

Regardless, Castile/Leon/Spain had numerous chances of taking us over but failed every time. It doesn't work, it's time to let it go. We're just not that compatible.

Don't say that word so easily, you might get cursed.