if you mean you're gonna gas yourself yes

This better not be another trick!

Hurry up or ur a faggot, op.

what?

show me your jew gold

no no
here's the catchy new hamas music video promising to kill all jews
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9qFgmyo9w&t=28s

be sure to put english subtitles on, it's so cute watching them make stuff like this. like north korea making a video showing them nuking DC and manhattan lol

based

LOL, let them have their fantasies. I hate Jews for what they do but it's a good thing that you have a place to call your own, I just wish all of your people were there and we didn't have to give you welfare checks.

Hamas should invest more in the music industry rather than waging war, shit is catchy

Op is a fag

uh, yeah, about that
they actually stole it from the poos

youtube.com/watch?v=94ssZP0lvzU

>hamas
>hebrew
I feel unclean
what the actually fuck is this

any arab that willingly speaks hebrew should be gassed with the rest of you

>(((hamas)))

It's a mock-up war. Hamas has never accomplished anything. Hezbollah are the white man's ally in the middle east, and excellent at killing Jews and their minions.

well yes
it's google translate-level hebrew but you get what you pay for. every few years they make something like this trying to scare us or some shit and it ends up being a hit in israeli clubs

and we don't even need to pay them for it

>and we don't even need to pay them for it

Typical

essentially
thanks for the subs btw

>tfw no qt blue-eyed poo

What narrative are you trying to craft you sneaky hook-nosed rat? I don't think you made this thread only to show us some arab war music

can't a jew be honest and friendly for a change?

Israel/Palestine is some 4d chess shit. Only reason it exists as it does today is because current arrangement is beneficial for Israel.

Israel could steamroll Palestine whenever they want and has been in that position at least since 70s

Ha you wish. Don't listen to him, I have the real tricks.

Kek, good thread OP.

Checked

I honestly cant tell whos jewing who anymore. Capitalism v Communism, Hamas, Saudi Arabia, Hezbolah, ISIS which side are the Jews on?

All I know is there end game is destruction of Europe and the white race.

hey fuck you shlomo
yo mama so fat they had to push her smoke up the chimney

Hamas is a one hit band. Their first song was catchy, afterwards it went downhill.

you mean the תעשה ביגועים? I like this one better

I still don't get why one even needs any idea of cabal to explain world affairs. Coporate interests corrupt politicians. Groups use religion to gain power. Isn't that already enough to explain most of what is going on?

Really? It was their best song. Especially because they did it in a time of war, when they couldn't even hit us with their stupid rockets. It was hilarious.

all sides
jews aren't a monolithic body and you're supporing some jew or another by doing literally anything including doing nothing. nearly all jew groups have conflicting interests and we're at odds with each other pretty often
basically even though we all want profit and prosperity for ourselves as individuals, we're often divided on how to achieve that end and what we're willing to do for it.

globalist jews like Soros want the first world reverting to early industrial enonomies to use as cheap sweatshop labor while selling shit to the much more numerous chinese and indian patrons, and for that they need to dumb down the white population and make it drift toward blue collar work again. either by media, or by shitting up their genetics by painting the population brown

zionist jews like israeli ones support the opposite of this by keeping borders secure and ethnic populations clean, especially that of our own. your own jews like Chomski and Hazan hate us for this and call us fascists and war criminals, but they're working for the globalists so fuck them

wtf :DDD best pol joke ever

The drawings are pretty good I will give them that.
But the animations.

Every time they make a propaganda song to scare us, we mock them. When will they learn that it doesn't work?

>ethnic populations clean
What does this mean? You're not ethnically clean at all. You're one of the most multicultural and multicultural countries.

Would you like us to teach them?

nice proxy (you)
(you)

(you)

like I said before, it's likely the same case as with the north koreans
they're doing it for internal propoganda reasons to make themselves seem strong relevant in the eyes of their own shit population, so our reaction to it doesn't matter

yeah because kicking arabs out when they become too unruly is really fucking hard for us.

if we could evict 700,000 palestinians at 1947, it's only a matter of time before the first world becomes right wing enough to tolerate the same with a million or two

We will still mock it. The last one seemed more professional(since it didn't include animations) and it didn't stop us from pointing and laughing.

No. I'm talking about Jews, not only your Muslim, Christian and Druze population. You've got Eastern European (and Russian) Jews, Southern European Jews, African Jews and Arab Jews. All different ethnicities and different cultures - with as much genetic/DNA similarities as an Afrikaner and Cape Colured would have. You're about as racially and/or ethnically pure as Brazil.

if only id would be so. When it comes hard to hard ,even the globalist jews will fight for their kin. I would be all for Isreal ,if you wouldnt export Culture destroyers and multicultural propagandists.

Psychological warfare. They want to scare us so they use Hebrew.
It just makes it easier to mock though.

Pretty sure Hamas is only in power because you let them be in power.

It's a false dichotomy they spread in order to appear superior to us goyim, much like their inflated IQ scores.

Its me your euro brother

>i will eat you without salt it is the most tasty zionist you, yes you

top kek

but seriously you couldn't pick a more anti-semitic location for the jewish homeland than smack dab in the middle of the middle east surrounded by eternally homicidal muslims, literally adolf hitler had a nicer idea to just send you to madagascar

oh, you mean internal diversity? that's correct. however jews are more insular than most other cultures I know of and even if the typical russian jew and morrocan jew usually hate each other, they will still cooperate and (grudgingly) accept each other as jews
arabs by comparison kill each other if they belong to rival families, indians divide themselves into castes that literally shit on each other, and so on

well, it's useful to have the palestinians divided between hamas and PLO as long as they like killing each other
being realpolitik means understanding what the other side will likely do in response to specific policies of yours and exploiting that to your favor. arabs love killing other arabs, so we try to point them toward each other
that's why I'm convinced ISIS is funded by the CIA to keep Hezbollah and the iranians occupied in Syria, not that I'm complaining

>however jews are more insular than most other cultures
Are they really? I see Christians of different races in America get along as much as Jews of different races do in Israel. You've had your fair share amount of "racism" towards the Black and Arab Jews over the years, and still do. I think the only thing "uniting" you people is the fact that you've got a common enemy, Muslims, and the threat of war from your surrounding countries. There's still complaints about the mistreatment of Ehtiopian Jews and Arab (Mizrahi) Jews to this very day.

come and live the reality here instead of reading it on haaretz, I guess

I'm not bashing you for it or saying that it's wrong/right. It's just something I've noticed when doing research on the so-called Utopian Zionist state.

I'm not allowed to live there. And I don't get this from Haaretz. These are facts your own government released.

Song is not in Arabic.

Hey Rabbi

dunno what to tell you then. the greatest equalizing factor here is the army, but I guess that still counts as uniting against muslims
still, overall we're pretty cohesive circumstances being what they are. that's why we're fairly stable while countries around us fall to civil war over trivialities like drought and some bankrolled terrorist militia so easily

dank

I was merely addressing how Israel isn't ethnically pure and as united as it's made out to be. More so than other countries sure. But yes, the Muslim factor and surrounding hostile countries does help. Laters.

only if I get to pull the lever