FUCKING McDs making their hashbrowns 5.5% smaller

FUCKING McDs making their hashbrowns 5.5% smaller.

I KNOW

I SEE

YOU FUCKING KIKES!!!!!

How about you go on a diet, fat boy.

Maybe your health care system wouldn't be tanking, fatso.

How much do they cost in america?

Here they are expensive

I bought them 12 hours ago when my mom needed me to pump her gas.

McDs try to hide their downsizing with a new package, but i know, I KNOW.

everything's expensive when you live in a 3rd world country.

>National debt doubles under Obama, enslaving their grandchildren
>Amerifats care because a company selling products they don't need to buy have reduced their portion sizes

This legitimately upsets me. I like McDonald's hashbrowns. Fucking burger jews.

what the hell is a hashbrown?

Whataburger did the same thing with their apple pies.

Kartoffel

I used to get 6.5 bites per hashbrown, now i only get 6, PLS EXPLAIN.

>le kikes at it again! xD

I mean I know a lot of shitposting here boils down to greentext above but its very low effort shitposting when it more or less says it outright.

just get two

rosti

#BurgerProblems

Pretty sure they are skimping on the special sauce on their Big Macs too.

I THOUGHT TRUMP WAS GOING TO CHANGE THIS!>!>!?!?!

I haven't bought McNuggers in 2 years, bought some like 2 weeks ago and they were tiny compared to the old ones.

Same thing happened with Dunkin Donut's hash browns, they got smaller and now they sell them in smaller quantities, before it used to be one serving = 9 hash browns, now it's six and six is just too little, so now they make you buy 12, for the price of what 9 used to be. Basically twice the price for 2/3rds less food

A medium size Big Mac menu (one hamburguer, medium chips, medium cola) is 5 euros here.

How much you fags pay in your countries (whose kike taxes the most?).

You dont have to buy it goy

>wasting time with McD's sampler-sized hasbrowns

what are you doing. 2 cycles in a toaster and these are top tier

>you will never taste a 70s Big Mac

Why even live?

>not measuring all the fast food items you get
Every place has been slowly decreasing product size and/or quantity and raising prices.

This
but ballmart

on the mcniggers, they try and spin it off as they are now healthier, but we know the score.

If you aren't getting a mcdouble with no ketchup, no mustard, add mac sauce, and add shredded lettuce, then enjoy your 2 euro sesame seeds!

>create 24 hour breakfast

>remove steak egg and cheese bagel from the menu

I SEE YOU

>raising prices
prices have dropped dramatically for the the last few years in fast food you fat retard

>Every place has been slowly decreasing product size and/or quantity and raising prices.

Your mom's tits were a D cup when I started chewing on them. Now, they're a saggy C, at best.

This has been going on forever.

Also does anyone else hate the constant propaganda against McDonalds? It's not gourmet food by any means but it's nowhere near as bad as these hippy faggots are trying to make it out to be.

It's still tasty and does the job and the whole "bad for your health" bit is extremely exaggerated. At the end of the day it's fucking bread with beef and lettuce all the fucking hysteria around fast food is ridiculous.

LORD grant me a fucking quarter pounder that is an actual fucking 1/4 .lb.

Don't eat that shit. Here's your breakfast:

6 eggs
2 cups Spinach
1 cup berries

t. no fibre optic internet and unsafe drinking water

Ketchup is always free. The "sauce" is paid (some other crap I never order).

Well ofc its cheaper there. Its the fucking origin of the franchising. Im interested to see other european prices and how much the state steals.

Good.

STOP THE PRESSES!

hehe there is that aussie banter we all love
"stop the presses" lol classic

McDonald shills incoming

I go to McDonalds very, very rarely and I went there like a week ago and got a bigmac menu and holy shit the burger was small, I would have to at least eat 3 of those to be satisfied. Fucking jews

Gonna have to call bullshit on that one. These tasty little fuckers for example were 2/$1 for years. Now $1 ea. Taco bell imo is the best example. Anything there under $2 is going to be 90% corn chips/rice/nacho "cheese" now. The two chalupa meal is like $9.

Either way, stop eating this bullshit. Go to Chipotle/Chic Fil A/ Five Guys if you want Patrician Tier fast food. Better yet, stop eating out and save some shekels.

That's disgusting and clearly this fuck knows nothing about eating healthy.
>checks flag
It all makes sense.

Flag checks out

That's why they introduced The Grand Mac for you now Goy. (^:D

That's just from inflation
>hurr i remember tho
just google 'fast food price war'

>Also does anyone else hate the constant propaganda against McDonalds?
Yes, the radical vegetarian jews have tricked everyone into thinking dietary fat/cholesterol is the enemy when it's actually sugar and carbohydrates.

I've found that KFC is the best value for money out of the big chains.

A bucket from KFC will fill you up real good and it's not much more expensive.

>I go to McDonalds very, very rarely
>I went there like a week ago

Were you more or less of a faggot this week?
I only sucked 5 cocks this week means 'more'.

Tfw never had one of those

Technically they are healthier, since instead of eating 20 with the old ones, you're eating like 17. Kek

For a second I thought your flag was Venezuela and had a hearty Kek. Don't go to McNiggers anyways. It's shitty "food" not meant for human consumption, that's why niggers eat it. Get some real chickens and do a cool BBQ or something.

How cheap do you have to be to skimp on shredded potato

Can't argue that. The 2/$5 at BK and McDonalds now is a pretty legit deal.

>How cheap do you have to be to skimp on shredded potato

Ecuador or Colombia cheap.

You know McDonald's is the world's largest buyer of potatoes right? That 5% probably saved millions of dollars

Why are you still eating that shit.
I stopped going there when they switched to those shitty frozen buns.
Fuck them, they can't spend an extra 3 cents to give me a fresh bun?
And they wonder why no one goes there anymore. Because you put your shareholders before your customers you cheap fucks
I know you're listening you greedy corporate shitheads.

Culver's does charge out the ass, but 95% of the employees are white and you can take as many condiments as you want.

(may not apply if you do not live in midwest)

>Not owing a franchise and never having to pay a dime.
I can just stroll on in, put on some gloves and make myself whatever I want.

what the fuck are you talking about?
Remember when there was a dollar menu where the items actually cost a dollar?

Who cares?

>nearest McDonald's is 3 miles away
>going there and back burns 600 calories
>a sausage McMuffin only has like 350
I've been eating nothing but McDonald's and multivitamins for breakfast and I've lost 10 pounds

meanwhile the entire economy has inflated, thanks for having the knowledge of economics of a 15 year old though

>You will never profit behind mcdonalds back by making hashbrowns just a little smaller and pocketing the difference without them noticing

This, actually.
But a bucket is enough to turn your asshole into a T-50 engine.

McDonald's paid Justin Timberlake $6 mil to sing a song called "I'm Lovin It" BEFORE they adopted it for their logo. Ofc they're Jewing the product.

Yea I go to Mcdonalds like twice or thrice a year, mostly when everything is already closed and I'm hungry and every time I buy something I just get more and more dissapointed in Mc Donalds. A "large" menu costs fucking 6,50 Dollars and the burger is fucking tiny and the fries are small as well, at least they don't jew you out of your cola yet when you order a cola without ice.

This, I stopped eating KFC because it makes my stomach and intestines just feel like a fucking nightmare

The national fast food here is shawarma

Is it available in burgerland?

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Looks like a rolled up soft taco

When did I argue that it wasn't from inflation?
My argument was specifically about fast food.

Thats not even fare. Chicken is always cheaper than beef.

Because when you account for inflation the prices have become lower, what're you fucking retarded?

>*fair

Yes. I like Gyros more though.

Purchasing fast food is nigger tier behaviour

>That 5% probably saved billions of pesos

And killed thousands of taconiggers.

Hail! McDonalds!

1.25$

>tfw burger kings redesigned fry box years ago meant 20% fewer fries for the same price

THIS WAS THE KIKES!!
Time to buy from somewhere else...

It's more of a sub but wrapped inside flatbread rather than regular sandwich bread. Another thing is that it usually has the fries inside of the wrap rather than separate.

>fat and cholesterol is bad

Hate this meme

Cholesterol is a critical component of testosterone production.

What have "health activists" been making growing boys eat less of for decades?

Exactly.

>not getting Mcdoubles for cheap delicious fuel while cycling

Trust me, they're doing you guys a favour. I know you like to eat with a shovel out of a trough but sometimes more does not always equate to better.

>I go to Mcdonalds like twice or thrice a year, mostly when everything is already closed and I'm hungry

When is your sad ass not hungry?
>This is Paco. Your spare change could save Paco from a lifetime of sucking cock + AIDS
>Probably not though. Please donate.

Even your commercials suck ass.

Remember to always disregard any mainstream "nutritionist" advice. They're almost always proven wrong a decade down the line.

I remember back in the 90s the whole egg craze where everyone thought you're going to die of a heart attack if you eat more than one egg a week. The obviously it turned out to be completely wrong and that eggs are very healthy.

My thinking is, if people for millennia have been eating something, then it's healthy and no bullshit modern view is going to change my mind.