Combatting Bill Nye with Real Science

What would it take to get a redpilled scientist like Richard Dawkins to make a series of rebuttal videos to Bill Nye's tumblr farce?

Stop wasting your time on Bill Nye the Zion Spy.

Not sure why everyone is jumping on the Bill Nye hate train. He's an entertainer with a scientific background. He never made any claim to being the world's intellectual leader.

Absolutely no one is going to ruin their current status by disagreeing on social media about the amount of genders or sexes.

Just cant afford the risk.

Bill Nye is a fucking opportunist scumbag. Goddamn I hate him. He was okay as children's TV show host talking about basic science, but him riding the coat tails of his nostalgia value to spread his political shit is just unacceptable.

Look at this shit, this is what his audience is like. I took this screenshot wayyyy before his new show was even a thing. Look at that pic of Dawkins sitting next to him awkwardly, trying to keep quiet and be polite while the dunce next to him is spewing retarded nonsense.

Because he's spreading cultural Marxism under the guise of unbiased empirical science

but normies think he is, and they're minds are like playdoh

What the fuck is this cancer?

Dawkins is terminally blue pulled this thread is bait

The one guy is right. Rape is rape. Though "date rape" is often thrown around meaninglessly.

if you want richard dawkins to address bill nye all you have to do is keep tweeting stuff at him

he obviously uses and checks his account so if all he sees is bill nye stuff he will respond

Jesus Christ. Richard Dawkins really is just an edgelord. That's something I would say when I was 13. I do agree with him, but that is not some deep philosophical thought like he seems to think it is.

I say we start making propaganda images encouraging women to die for their country, work in coal mines or as janitors or pest control or that shitty job that remove animal carcasses from the roads or plumbers.

And we add a feminism symbol on those.

Rape under threat of death (knife), is far worst than, "he didn't stop when I said no" or "he drugged me"

Meant for

Dawkins is redpilled

“There are no Christians, as far as I know, blowing up buildings. I am not aware of any Christian suicide bombers. I am not aware of any major Christian denomination that believes the penalty for apostasy is death. I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity, in so far as Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse.” Riched Dawkins

We need to reanimate William Pierce for this.

Richard Dawkins, the originator of memes, flirted with the anti-progressive koolaid pill many times. But in the end the science rules! groupie pussy always pulls him back.

>the science guy

Holy shit, you are a dumb faggot. This is how it starts and becomes mainstream, one inch at a time but you already know that.

Fuck off back to /r/Anarchism/

Lets see how hardcore you are when a 22 year old with a scarlet atheist A starts calling you daddy, asking to see your telescope

He's talking about Christianity being a bulwark for Islam not Judaism. He's not redpilled. Being against Islam is normie tier.

He's using the respected reputation of empirical science to spread misinformation which is doing the exact opposite of what en educator is supposed to do. He's is literally making people dumber. It's absolutely sickening.

Nice source Muhammad

Shills on pol call him a scientist so that label will eventually spread to normies' minds as well. I worry that getting some actual science-guy to make rebuttals to his bullshit might make him seem more legit though.

The SJWs don't actually care about science, they just like using their new buzzword of """SCIENCE""" to shut up people that disagree with them.
If an actual scientist like Dawkins came along to show them how they were wrong they'd just shout him down.

Its called availability heuristic. People that dont know any better now will believe that the entire theory behind cheomosomes determining sex is bollocks just because *the science guy* said so

He is exploiting his position as a "science guy" in the eye of the public to promote his liberal agenda that has no basis in science.

Goy Nye the Shabbos Guy.

>science background

(((mechinal engineer)))

>redpilled
WRONG

The sad thing is, rebuttals and arguments are the driving force behind science. There is a video with barely any views on YouTube of scientists who argued points against the first video about global warming. They said there was no way humans could be blamed.

You have to question the motivation of a researcher who finds what they expect to find. But you can trust more than anyone a researcher that tried to prove someone wrong but discovered it was right.

I mean for fucks sake, there was a scandal a few years ago when a top researcher for global warming had their emails leaked that said they lied.

People don't realize the

>Muh 97%

Is because if someone talks against something everyone else agrees too, their funding can be cut and they can be shunned in the scientific community. Hell, a lot are shunned if they ever share that their research has them convinced there is a higher power.