Rare Rotschilds

Post your Rotschilds pol
The more info the better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5B5Kmb4nnY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3Iyq1i_30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not very rare OP

this shitbag. notice he is not part of the rotschilds family? That should be "interesting" if it's not interesting to the Rothschilds family. Notice the contrasting color of the eyebrows in comparison to the hair? It creates this strange effect hinting something about skunkworks or new take on powdered wig of landed gentry of this new world order. It's as if those eyebrows were soaked with some sort of fountain of youth or something. Maybe vice versa - the hair were sprinkled with some sort of magic fairy dust.

Honestly, the world is such a clusterfuck, that I catch myself thinking, maybe they aren't so bad, you know. Just because we are provided with degeneracy fruit does not mean we have to bite it. I like to pretend that this is just an elaborate cerebral sorting scheme.

I've seen you around and all I can say is that you're legitimately insane

>legitimately insane
are you qualified to judge people by issuing such diagnoses? keep in mind that in this day'n'age "ihre papiere bitte" type qualifications do not mean anything. It's exciting era of equality gestapo where even war equals peace and of course insane equals sane (deinstitutionalization), legitimate equals illegal, etc etc. So one wrong move and you're on the wrong side of "you're with us or against us" where all sides are wrong sides.

wow shit nigger take your pills

I admire your dedication to your role

Dude, are you me?

404 chin not found
seriously though his head looks far too small for the rest of his body

notice "skunk works" appearance?

cia lemon party shit martini stirrers BTFO

notice plucked eyebrows?

Name: ROTHSCHILD, MELINDA KAY
Race: W
Inmate Status: Released
Booking No: ECSO16JBN000052
Inmate Number: ECSO16MNI000088
Booking Date: 1/05/2016 at 19:15
Release Date: 1/05/2016 at 19:42
Arrest Age: 51
Bond Set Amount: $2500.00
Charges: THEFT OF PROPERTY 2ND

That's a retarded quote

Isn't it

notice the lips? it's as if they are trying to roll and collapse into the mouth - they are so ashamed of all the slime being spewed from that orifice.

I mean, if the elite can be vampires, why can't they also use the fountain of youth?

I don't believe the fairy one though because actual fairies are supposed to be little assholes who most likely wouldn't cooperate with DC.

what are the chances that it's a real identity? what is the race? they say it's white. Obviously he is not white. So either he is using documents that belong to someone else or he is a borat impersonating someone who is white - maybe shadow cloned identity. I'm not implying that its without knowledge of those billionaires. They are just ornaments. They have to keep their mouths shut. Like pooch on the lap of paris hilton.

>white

he has the facial features.

guess someone fucked his maid

bro, im following you. drop all Rothschild red pills. bombs away. I need this info, stuff like this that I don't want to look for myself. please deliver Lithuania

>>white
Notice she doesn't look black or african american? Looks hindu, HB1, bollywood, taj-mahal, krishna, etc..
Notice doesn't really look that female. Could be a courageous CIA homo who squeals "call me caitlyn".

>tfw you share the exact birthday as an actual Rothschild family member

literally epic

same here bro , soros aint the bad guy hes just a loving father that is promoting degeneracy because his son asked him to

did you google the name Rothschild and post save all the mugshots? post relevant info to jewish banking

Rothschild Shills stay OUT of this thread.

Shut up bongoboff

youtube.com/watch?v=D5B5Kmb4nnY

>did you google the name Rothschild and post save all the mugshots? post relevant info to jewish banking.
The banking is not exactly something that has any info about it. Think about bank in lithuania called "medicinos bankas". It translates into english as bank of medicine. I'm not implying that it's a bank of Dr Evil. It's not exactly a bank it's being run as limited liability company - something like those delavare corporations. What is interesting that owner and founder of this bank (CIA homo with a fake name) made this fortune in oil business in time when food for oil or oil for food scam was being performed in Iraq. So keep in mind that this royal and noble name called "MEDICI" can fit into word MEDICInos.

They are everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3Iyq1i_30

In all my years I don't think I've seen that flag where are you user