The French elections

The French elections are today.
How much of an autistic fit will this board have if she loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/police-demonstrators-in-violent-clash-in-paris-may-1-march/news-story/5d45f884ff24f8b7d0027ebe49a7d5d5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think most of us have just sort of accepted that Western Europe won't be electing any Nationalist leaders. The EU is here to stay.

Not much, I'd wager. Anybody following politics knows she has close to no chance, due to the way French Election works.
Her goal is to score close to 40%, anything more would be incredible.

Weren't they on Sun the 7th?

even if she loses she sows the seeds of her next victory. every % counts.

>if she loses

Its a done deal m8, after Brexit they were in shock but its all hands on deck now. Just like Austria.

Just like her father, right?

they are

They're not today. French elections are always Sunday

Pretty sure there on May 7, but sending Marine meme magic just incase the kikes switched the date

She is going to win.

On Sunday.

>if she loses?

I think the reaction of this board is the least important thing. What matters are the consequences for the French people, it will be very bad for them if Macron wins.

Not much.

I mean, it's pretty much expected. Even Hoffer had a better shot.

If she won it would be a big deal. If she loses it's not really news.

I can't see any circumstance where Le Pen wins.

If she was leading one of the major parties it would be one thing. But up against the E.U. and the U.S. and the entire corporate world? She's got zero chance.

That's actually true though.

People said after he lost (by a huge margin) that the NF was done and dusted. Dead.

However poorly she does, she is STILL going to do better than him.

It's pretty amazing.

>French elections are today

Are you retarded?

Grooming her niece for the presidency

>when Macron wins.

FTFY

kek, this board just believes whatever it's told by random retards like OP.

shill thread

Sorry for not knowing everything faggot I was told they were today.

If she wins we can start fixing things and i am happy. If she loses its cause people voted for macron and i hate them for it.
So if she wins i am happy and if she loses i am also happy that the people that voted for this will get more import of people that will murder them, wreck their societies and the future of their children.
Doesnt really matter to me anymore if it is with happiness of le pen winning or with schadenfreude that useful idiots will basically invite their murdered, terrorist and rapists even harder.
Either way i win!

>>when Macron wins.

That depends on you. You can still do a lot in the few remaining days, distribute leaflets, knock on doors and talk to people, or just post Le Pen memes on social media.

The polls are always wrong and nobody knows the outcome. Every vote counts!

She almost certainly won't win. Sad as it is, people realise France is unlikely to elect a nationalist. Hopefully she causes enough of a stink to make the (((elite))) understand that something needs to be done about the Muslim problem.

I read the article below re: the French elections, Western Europe is fucked.

news.com.au/world/europe/police-demonstrators-in-violent-clash-in-paris-may-1-march/news-story/5d45f884ff24f8b7d0027ebe49a7d5d5

I can't believe France is about to elect someone who recently said There's no such thing as French culture.

I mean that is Sweden level cucked

If she loses we will have a major enemy in Europe instead of a major ally. This is not the time for schadenfreude.

French elections are even worse than american one. Americans had to choose between obvious jew and sneaky jew, frenchies have to choose between obvious globalist jew and a commie.

>(((elite))) understand that something needs to be done about the Muslim problem.

There is only one thing that will be done with the "muslim problem" if Macron wins - they'll all come to Europe.

because after five years of Micron-dick, they'll be ready and willing for Marion.

It's not just abt the muslim. The French economy has been destroyed by Globalism and single EU currency. The only thing propping up the French economy are Euro's printed at will which Germany doesn't oppose. Le Penn's platform is abt making France self sufficient again by refusing the gib's the French receive from the EU, however the French people have grown so accustomed to the gibs they're happy to kick the can down the road until the EU financial system implodes due to one of the PIGS defaulting on their interest payments.

There is always next time, user.

Macron already said that it is "inevitable" that France will see tens of millions of Africans and Middle Easterners move there in the coming decade and that more aggressive integration must be undertaken (like moving them out of the ghettos and into the suburban and rural areas).

Elections are on 7 Mai dumbfuck

Oe Noe, France will be ruled by a Rothschild banker and his grandma.
Explain to me how this affects me exactly and I'll pretend to care about your opinion cunt.