OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.nyc.gov/landlord-watchlist/worst-landlords
strawpoll.me/12877970/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/859127705366921216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A WOOVEMENT

Want to know something that gets the almonds turning?

For the Civil War, the left argued that they needed slaves because there were no individuals to do the work of slaves, they believed inflation would go up, our economy collapse, things like that.

Guess what the left's argument is for illegal aliens? It's literally the same argument.

advocate.nyc.gov/landlord-watchlist/worst-landlords

What does this mean?

ACHOO

Can we be serious for a moment? I'm trying to figure something out here. What exactly is Aleppo?

Correct

We won

inb4 Shareblue shills

a shadow of what could have been

(Reposting to bring the discussion to this thread)
He will (sign it). Are you familiar with the fact that this isn't the first Trump budget but the last Obama budget that got blocked in congress last winter?

Now Ryan is such an incompetent (at best) or ill intentioned (most likely) speaker that he managed to make an unforced error by letting democrats control the narrative on the whole deal.

Again () here is how, with the same facts on the ground, we would be having a completely different narrative hadn't Ryan been so shitty at his job. One press release, two sentences

> we are glad to reach an understanding with the democrats on how to spend the remainder of Obama's last budget
> we were able to extract concessions like an increase in military spending and more funding border security, both things that would be impossible if congress hasn't blocked its passage last year

strawpoll.me/12877970/

Question for 20 year olds of Sup Forums: do you associate your childhood more closely with stuff of 2000-2006 like PS2, Avatar TLA, Gorillaz, Discman, Malcolm in the middle, Cyberchase, Tamagotchi, Osmosis Jones, original Ben 10, and Kim Possible?

Or 2006-2009 stuff like Hannah Montana, PS3, The Dark knight, Justin Bieber, Wall-E, Twilight, Chowder, Marvelous misadventures of Flapjack, Adventure Time, and Silly bandz?

(Still about te budget)
The point is this is a hill 100% worthy dying for for the democrats

> budget was relative to the previous admin
> a shutdown now would paralyze government before most Trump appointments are in place to weather it off
> Trump still has his tax reform and healthcare reform to push through congress

Allowing democrats to shutdown government now when they are (at least technically) on the right would be disastrous. They won't be able to have the same upper hand on October because

> budget is relative to Trump's first year
> Trump will likely have passed health and tax reform
> cabinets will be fully staffed

Allowing democrats to shutdown government now would be stupid and a worse alternative. But 1) that doesn't make this deal less shitty and 2) that doesn't absolve Ryan, he is that stupid

Are you memeing or not? I can't tell.
Meme answer: fuck off, Gary.
Non-meme: city in Syria. ISIS took it over and King Nigger thought it was a great idea to tell them three months in advance that they were going in.

This is a Proud Girl?

>dreadlocks
>tattoos

Doesn't look very Proud.

That is quite interesting. Thanks.

Sadly I won't type it all out here as it's complex and personal and I know one of the people who is in this deal lurks here too, but it's just one I think is bad and the rest of the team is good. I'm the lone one, so I feel outside now on something I've worked on a long time. I've always been alone(not lonely) but now I'm talking to so many people to get advice on the deal. Feels good, feels weird. I'm not incompetent, I just feel like I'm acting differently than I ever have before and It feels great/scary/want to return to being comfy but know that's the pit of despair. Weird times. I have to be a 'bad guy' to save/correct some others.

lulz at your unique version of history

were you taught this or did you invent this nonsense all on your own?

>two boys and the death of a German and Colombian bloodline later
>wouldn't change a thing.

/ptg/ in a nutshell
Just so perfectly nu Sup Forums

The war never ends really. But we are winning. Especially with Gen Z. The pendulum swing to the (far) right is happening. Antifa is only helping.

We can never relent.

These people projected their own political beliefs and fantasies on Trump without realizing what his platform actually was. At least those who listen to Spencer and Enoch and the like, because the top ones are just controlled opposition. Rather than see a moderate reformist who constantly talked about his positive feelings on Israel, but who had all the right ideas on all the right issues for gradual change, they saw a savior. And when you set your sights that high, you're bound to get disappointed by reality.

Was the user in the last thread implying that a budget can contractually force the government to take in refugees

Who cares? It's degenerate, yeah. But the future is not. We can support traditionalism without undermining /ourecelebs/, which is exactly what Shareblue wants.

>drumpf's america

You are confusing Aleppo and Mosul.

Aleppo
> "moderate" beheaders took half of that city (second largest in Syria, near turkey border) over in 2012 or 2013
> America used them (by giving them weapons including anti tank) as leverage to try to force Assad to resign
> Assad got tired of their shit and bombed the hell of their half
> America cried and went for the public opinion fight when their "moderate beheaders" knew they couldn't win militarily anymore

This is what's going to happen if the budget goes through. These illegals and refugees come from countries with a 4.0+ birth rate. They will outbreed American whites. They will consider anchor babies citizens thus making america minority majority. You're stupid for funding a democrat bill sent through by Ryan. Healthcare and Tax cuts could wait. The safety of American citizens and the shut down of sanctuary cities is far more important for our country. Trump would do the right thing to shut it down. If he lets it through him and sessions can't do anything about it for the next four months. Tons of Americans will get harmed in that time just like how Europeans were raped and killed by refugees and illegals in an even shorter time. These refugees come from the same places and are imported by our government. The wall actually costs less then the funding of sanctuary cities and refugee resettlement.

>search Tripcode
results from 2014 with the name "Nigel Fucktrumpet"

That top 100 list echoes like a tunnel

we got pretty far before the budget got brought up again

The main issues for the war were that the South wanted less government and more states' rights, this went hand-in-hand with slavery. Then what's your 'belief', faggot?

Dumping traditional women to trigger Shareblue shilling.

YOU KNOW YOU IN FOR SOME SHIT WHEN THEY HAVE TO PUT A CAGE ON THE LIGHTBAR

Whatever happens, they asked for it. Hell, at this point they are praying for it to happen. I don't much like the idea of active civil warfare, but if it deals a hefty blow to the left in the end, I'll finally be able to sleep peacefully (if not eternally).

>Arabs are conquering everything
>Time to attack Persia again

If only Byzantine & Persians ended that shitty war earlier, Islam wouldn't exist

Wow.

I wasn't even the first post in this thread talking about it. I was just asking if he was seriously that retarded

Shit, got my shitskin cities mixed up. My bad.

A budget that doesn't include language that prevents sanitary cities from being funded enables those cities to continue providing a safe space for illegals.

My trip was #cuntfucker. Now I changed it. Thanks for pointing it out.

more like drumpf

This is getting scary Sup Forums. We need to stop this madman
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/859127705366921216

Pretty much, we were forced refugees by budgets like these supported by Obama. It's best to ditch this obama budget and start focusing on illegals and refugees to be sent back.

Nice bait

why aren't you at work bong?

can i even get these women these days?

if only this were true :(

Former Zbmrmpf supporter here, but seriously, nuclear codes n shit I'm definitely not a shill lol

Every month of his presidency has been declared a heritage month for some group or other. What the fuck is he doing.

Give up now.

when u drink coke

>No (you) when I get a mention
HIROSHIMOOT MY BAIT IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT THAT YOU FUCKING GOOK

Congress, and likely the white house believe that the reform everybody has talked about for years, got elected on, and have loads of pressure to do are higher priorities. They also likely believe that 4 months is a good buffer to create an optimal budget.

Now, like everyone in the world says. If they fuck these things up, than the 4 month shitty budget becomes an accumulation of problems, rather than a temporary, necessary evil

You can't argue with this

oh how i wish this was real

What presidents before him did

Can you space the posts a little bit (like one every 2 minutes)? Thread is slow and by making them so tight it ends up hiding proper discussion. Thanks.

(also if you can drop the trip and name, your flag + pics is noticeable enough l think). Thanks in advance

Where do you get these pics?

Who wants to? Redhead besthead

as*ka would be pro EU

I can't you got me

It'd be more difficult for them as the speaker of the house Paul Fagface supports the bill as well. Too many Americans are already harmed by refugee and illegal crimes. maybe it's for the better that Trump doesn't sign this. We'd be no better then Merkel for continuing an Obummer bill, He's not the president anymore. Plus in four months they'll try this exact thing again because the dems will never give up on ruining things.

Not gonna lie. Former Asukafag here.

Well, the shareblue faggots are up early. Beaners gotta go.

>
Yes bongtard, sorry I didn't spell out South America for you, didn't want to remind you of the name of the continent, might bring back nightmares of the Falkland Islands for you.

Asuka has seen some shit. I don't think so

NGE takes place in 2015. You think she didn't have time to get diddled by a refugee in that time? Think again

It's most likely TRS, they're dropping "Tactical Blackpills"

This thread is going so slow, everybody will notice I'm excited for the tranny show to come back on on Friday...

Republicans are probably planning on uniting and possibly getting rid of the Byrd rule.

>Supports the bill
Because it's a temporary reprieve to avoid this specific shutdown. I don't like Ryan as much as the next guy, but now is not the time for shutting it down

I really don't understand this line of thinking. How is this budget a necessary evil? How does adding funding for the wall, even if partial, take away focus from tax reform?

Someone call Pence
>and Bundo

FAG

Could Spencer be any more obvious? Couple of reminders for everyone:

There is no alt-right.
Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

I wish. The two amendments that could start saving America in the long run

1) repeal the 17th
2) forbid any congressional rule requiring more than simple majority to pass laws

Would do more to fix America than repealing the 14th

Tell that to fluffy

It's an Obama bill, It'd be the right thing to ignore more Democrat garbage. They just do this thing again in four months. So what's even the point of accepting more refugees and illegals? It's another scheme to make Dems fuck over Trump's agenda.

You're delaying that fight. This gives them 4 months to get higher priority legislation done. Fighting for the wall, fighting for the defunding of PP will get in the way of those if you do it now

>Actual female
Is that what they call Fleshlights now?
Btw having fun seeing how triggered you are, trying to justify your life choices to me.

You stupid niggers have forgotten where you even are.

>they do it again in 4 months
After the economically focused President gets his healthcare and tax reform done, so he can put all his domestic attention to the budget, wall, etc.

Here is something you may like: That whole thread was scorched earth

Not on TRS for sure.

We don't need sanctuary cities and refugee resettlement plans to stay. Ignore this budget could save many American lives under the threat of migrant crimes.

Most of the shit they do is distraction so he can actually focus on important shit. Look at all the shit he's been doing the news never talks about. Look at his EOs

The fuck is that?

Is your Latina Black or mestizo?

Laura Ingraham going hard!

>(((They))) want to rid the world of this

Why?

How many years must we wait for a hero to surpass Trump, and fufill moat of his promises?

>shilling for controlled opposition
It's like you don't want to get anything done.

Honestly, I think the hysteria over the budget is a bit overblown. Here are arguments for it:
>It allows Trump to pass healthcare and tax reform in the meantime
>It increases border and defense spending
>It's only for five months until the GOP/Trump "MAGA" budget is released in October, which will unquestioningly have a Wall and spending cuts
>It gives the GOP negotiation leverage in October
>The October budget will be fresh in the minds of voters come the mid-term elections, so the GOP will have to pass a Conservative one or risk losing seats

There is only Trump. Americans have waited 50 years and Trump is literally the best thing you got and will ever get.

>not Wendy

You could tell it's the same dozen or so shills that always come here.They are pariahs, they have no place anywhere, so they instead try to make this their home

Not going to happen, they will have to live with the fact that they are worshiping a false icon

I am glad you are triggering that irishman so much, if keeps coming here, he will need a name, too

We should just use the military money he got for the wall.

He's probably in his 20s/30s now... whoever he is.

You rather that 1billion go towards some third world Street shitter with aids than boarder security or anything actually important. Rejecting it is the best thing for America.

This is a shitty meme, and Wendy's is a shitty fast food chain