JUST WON USA DEV LOTTERY GREEN CARD

ASK A NEW AMERICAN CITIZEN ANYTHING

What's dev lottery?

>green card
>citizen

you don't know? you give citizenship to people from eligible countries, in this case which is also i am.

Which state?

IT'S BEGINNNNG BUT I WILL BE CITIZEN IN 5 YEARS WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING ME ENJOY MY JOY REEEE

Are you an Islamist? I hope someone asked you that

they want to interview with me about further things in kentucy, is it that bad?

i only worship kek.

What is the address of your local mosque?

stockholm

Are you moving to Kentucky or are you just getting interviewed there? I doubt it is bad if you have made it this far, but Turkey is getting sketchy so it probably just additional security.

Kentucky is probably the second or third most redneck of states, well known for Tobacco, Horse Breeding and racing, and in the Eastern part of the state, coal mining and inter-generational family feuds.

Parts of the state are very beautiful though.

I'm just giving you a hard time.
Enjoy your funs and burgers.

only for interview. in future i have other plans like cali. all i need to do is gather enough money to start something.

thank you based burger.

Thanks for doing it legit, and congrats!

Will you get a .38 or 9mm?

Ok, I hope the best of luck to you! And always, be a disciple of Kek in your everyday life, be a befitting reflection of our god, the best service to your new home, aside from contributions to economy, will be to gain new converts to Kekism!

i thought turkey got cucked off Sup Forums by erdogan

because you're a turk, one more brown person and with nothing to recommend you even. The random lottery is random. Trump should end it - I think it's 50K random 'diversity' people every year.

state your business, user

kek

Church is bigger :D !!

lmao

pffft no 10mm?

>wanting to live in USA
>checks flag

Oh yeah that makes sense. Have fun Emre and fuck your family

>implying everyone doesn't secretly want to live in the usa

Green card isn't citizenship retards. It's permanent residency and can be revoked for any reason.

I don't. Would rather move to some comfy village in Siberia than live in some USA city.

How the fuck do you know you've won?

It's not even open for you to check for another 2 hours and 40 minutes.

Give me right of return to my fatherland and I wouldn't need to try and be a burger burger.

Haha take a look at this guy.

Sadly PVV didn't get like 70 seats. Which is also impossible but I doubt many other parties besides FvD care about the real afrikaners.

I would love to import all Dutch people back

Burgerland seems ok choice, godspeed my boere buddy.

Don't go to cali you won't afford it.

My people are stubborn as fuck, I doubt they'd go even if they could.

Only reason I'm even considering this is because I have two daughters. Fuckers broke into the house next to mine last year, tied up the husband, raped his wife right in front of him. Thankfully their kids were at school or the same would've happened to them. This happened in an upmarket security estate with armed security guards and 8' walls topped with electric fencing.

I'm through with this shit.

Where can I apply for a lottery VISA to escape this SJW commie shithole?

Thanks Soutie. Not sure yet, 2 and a half hours until we find out. You also making plans?

Congratulations I guess, roach.

I got ya senpai. I hope you return to the Netherlands and can live a peaceful live here with your family.

You need sponsor or money before they'll give you the green card though.

>muslim ban

enjoy ur new life bro

but I hope u don't support Erdogan

Not true. You just need a high school certificate or 2 years work experience in a qualifying field. That gets you to the interview, once you pass the interview stage, you need evidence of a job in the US. Any job. Even Starbucks counts.

I've been to the Netherlands, great place, loved it. My great-grandparents were born in Rotterdam. Unfortunately that's too far back for me to claim anything.

>tfw USA doesn't want brits

How can you get a job before getting the green card? You are not even authorized to work?

Your not a citizen yet. You only won a green card. You're a resident for at least 5 more years. Residents can be deported

I doubt you want to live in Rotterdam anyway. If you wish to live in a city go to central and east Netherlands. I live in Apeldoorn 160k people and it is great here but the randstad besides Utrecht has gone to shit

They issue work authorization cards while you are pending your I-551

What are you looking forward to the most?

Do the Turkish authorities know you are a Gülen movement activist?

If I burgers remove green card will you die?

You get a letter saying you'd be eligible to work as you have a green card. That's my understanding, will do more research if I actually get it.

Anywhere is better than here. You have what, 10%? 15% black? We have 85%.

Even though our immigration demographics seem anti-white, there is not much immigration to America from Europe anymore in the first place. As long as you seem like a moderately skilled person you should be able to get in (unless you already tried, in which case, sorry bongbro)

I think 1/2% here is black and 8% in total non white

Find a way to bring Anzu with you and make her mine and I'll make sure you live link a king.

Don't move to Cali user unless you are getting a great job. The state is extremely cucked, it's like the Germany or Sweden of America.

>1 in 3 families have illegals in them.
>extremely expensive to live there
>strict gun laws, may as well live in Europe, can't defend yourself
>government cares more about immigrants then citizens (this will suck for you if you are getting citizenship through legal means.
>if you are moving to Los Angeles expect lots of liberals and gays who will shame you for not being progressive
>degenerates out the ass in Cali and lots of Fucking gays. One of the biggest gay states ever

I strongly recommend you consider a different state.

No thanks.

ela tho re
ti kanis eki?
na min iese ena hamenos re malaka
faken

>>if you are moving to Los Angeles expect lots of liberals and gays who will shame you for not being progressive
But user, he's brown and oppressed so it doesn't matter.

Sounds like Nirvana. SA is currently less than 10% white.

I hope SA becomes Zimbabwe tier and all whites come back

Some have come back. They miss their families, the sunshine, the cheap labour, stay for a year or two, realise it's worse than before and then go back.

You're ok Roach. If you're going to Kentucky, you won't be far from Cincinnati. Try to head up to Oasis or Mirage in Cincy. They're Mediterranean restaurants. You'll make friends quickly. Just don't start anything with the Israelis if they come in. They're assholes, and at least two of the guys that hang in that group are ex-Mossad.

You'll be spared the RAID today

Welcome to the best country. Here's your complimentary hand gun, and cheeseburger.

Good luck finding a Bren 10. They are extremely rare and crazy expensive for a pistol.

Not a soutpiel, definitely afrikaans.

I'm looking towards eastern europe, i dont want to endure a massive change in lifestyle from here to there

No, not Kentucky !
Don't do it, Kentucky is a black site, they lure unsuspecting ppl there and lock them in a concentration camp !
The observe ppl like in a zoo until they find out what makes you tick, then it's off with the head after bizarre tests ! Run !

>Move from Europe to get away from Turks
>They follow me here

Fucking hell.

I have a friend from school who moved to amsterdam, is on your olympic swim team. Says its great there compared to here.

GO. BACK. TO. REDDIT.

NOW.

Kentucky is decent. Try to live in the hills. You can buy a shit load of land and house on the cheap. Only thing I don't like about it is a lot of the counties are dry. I don't drink all the time, but I like a drink now and then.

oh congrats are you glad you're getting out of Turkey

>2 AND A HALF HOURS

Till what m80?

Congrats have fun in burgerland :)

that doesn't really explain what the 'dev' part means

Fuck off Cali's full.

Don't come into my country you dirty fucking roach. Once a roach, always a roach.

>ASK A NEW AMERICAN CITIZEN ANYTHING

Fuck off, we're full. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you apply directly or through some kind of Greencard lottery website?

I've been considering doing it

>Anzu

How many other cockroaches were smuggled in with you?

>Here's your complimentary hand gun, and cheeseburger.

Remember he's a turk, so he needs to be taught wich one to put in his mouth [spoiler] wich is to say, the gun [/spoiler]

Yes, TV's Justified thought me this as well.

Witnessed

How did you do it

You better program good bitch. Write that code well or else

πως μπορω να ερθω εkει?

Kek, ok I'm putting this away

He's a seriously underskilled software developer whos part of a team thats replacing a competent American worker for pennies on the dollar

JAPPED

Kek

why you leaving now?

Day of the spray is soon

How about SpaceX?

Μπορείτε να παντρευτείτε την ξαδέλφη μου Delia για μια μιkρή δωρεά στην οιkογένεια

check'd and your kinds are fine. enjoy freedom over there.

not fair