Did we make a mistake

did we make a mistake

Yeah.

Joining.

It will be a massive clusterfuck ,,but no ,no mistake .Globalists do not have our best interests at heart

No. We are going to be shown an immediate bill for £60 billion and a further bill for about £40 billion of future commitments.

We are then going to turn 360 degrees and walk away leaving the EU to collapse, and spend the £100 billion on purging the country of all filth and deporting them back to wherever they or their parents came from.

There will be no deal.

willybobs

it's willy with bobs at the end

fpbp.

Yes, we should have done it a decade ago.

Too bad that these people didn't foresee possible nuclear war or German bombers.

Yup.
I can respect Brexit voters who can hold their hands up and say "We were mislead.. We were lied to"

I've got an idea... Re-do the referendum... Brexit can still win but all the Brexit voters have to pay the "divorce bill."

It costs us about £13bn a year to be a member after rebates, so that £50bn 'exit fee' figure isn't even five more years. With inflation and budget changes it could be closer to four, and we may even be able to whittle it down a little.

If that's the price of a FTA for the next 50 years or so then so be it. Pay up I think.

STILL waiting for one good reason to stay in the EU

Correct

Okay, and if Brexit doesn't pass remainers can pay EU fees out of their own pockets.

NO

Shut up Kraut

fuck no. EU is gay.

No of course you didn't make a mistake, fuck the EU and the globalists

If Britain makes 2nd vote, you can forget voting ever again in there and think your vote matters. I mean seriously. If they overturn and do revoting until they get the result they want, that's no longer a democratic process.

Yes. You shouldn't have been a rural and suburban retard.