North Korea

>North Korea
>you can buy shopping bags full of weed for less than $1

>Iran
>the government will pay for traps to get sexual reassignment surgery, and will change their legal gender to female

Ever notice how the most progressive countries get the most shit from America? Really makes you think.

rather be dry than starving

>you can buy shopping bags full of weed for less than $1

Typical Canadian.
After sexual reassignment surgery, all they care about is getting high.

Fucking faggots.

>If you're gay, Iran will strip make you a woman and strip away all your rights

>North Korea will gladly hand out desensitizing substances to keep the audience dumb and blissful

so progressive

I don't smoke weed. I was picking two examples of demonized countries that are more progressive than yours.

>more progressive

You're the most progressive country I'll ever meet.
You cunts make San Fagcisco seem like Dallas in 1963.

I've smoked weed in the DPRK while on the beach at the majon guesthouse. it was all leaf and really shitty.

Everyone hates Trudeau

Or should I say Castro? I remember once Milo Yiannopolous posted a pic of Fidel Castro as a young man and a pic of Trudeau on his Facebook page. Trudeau looked exactly like Castro. It also said Trudeau's mother was promiscuous.

Spotted the newfag. So are you from r/T_D, CIA or ShareBlue?

>implying north koreans have $1.

None of those. I've heard of pol's trolling Shia and came to see what all the commotion was about. Really happy to see someone standing up to SJWs and for what's right. Keep fighting.

How much did you smoke and did you get high?

Even with shitty weed, I can smoke maybe 3 fat joints and start to get a buzz.

Kek is that a bodyguard? Big guy...

>be North Korean
>starve to death
>a-at least I have weed!

I've seen documentaries about North Korea. It's terrible what goes on there!

That theory originated on here at the beginning of 2016 faggot. The Donald faggots probably just got wind of it.

they won't be left alone till they bow down to the kikes

Not everything is progressive.

>north korea
>progressive

>documentaries
Good goyim. I bet you believe all WW2 propaganda that the west gave you
Kill yourself

>Not everything is progressive.
Except Trudeau's mother.

She is bear, with wide canyon.

>You're the most progressive country I'll ever meet.

Don't beleaf the memes, Sup Forumsnigger.

What Western propaganda? I'm not for communism. I'm a conservative. I voted Trump. The 2016 election was my first time voting.

"""PROGRESSIVE"""

>freedom is about having unlimited access to recreational drugs and cutting your dick off when you want to

Iran does not just pay for SRS. That's a twisted up half-truth. The full truth is, if you're gay and authorities find out, you either go to prison where you will likely doe or you get SRS. Transpeople don't just get to go to the government and get surgery, it's force on cis gay men that don't want to die.

>memes

I've been to Canada.
It's like St. Paddy's day, only more gay, and it's every day of the year.

>I'm being a glorious faggot, and nobody can stop me!

>I'm being a glorious faggot, and nobody can stop me!

Canada is what you'd get if Australia got drunk and raped Sweden at a frat party.

This thread's gay

>implying being more """"""""""progressive"""""""""" is better

Hence him calling out the newfag, retard.

what do you expect, it literally grows naturally there

Weed in Best Korea is free. They roll blunt with the pages from the newspaper Rodong Sinmun, even the name of the newspaper has become a euphemism for blunts.

>>the government will pay for traps to get sexual reassignment surgery, and will change their legal gender to female
because the alternative is hanging them from a crane

>the government will pay for traps to get sexual reassignment surgery, and will change their legal gender to female

Almost sounds like...
Tranada.

The Lahannnd Above the Freeeeeeeee...
ahnnnnd the home of the degenerate.