The coming end

''And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.'''

Hello Sup Forums i hope i have your attenton, In the bible revelations book, they showed us great prophesy of what signs there are that will come in the end times, right before the rapture and the days of the Red Dragon

And those signs have come true, this dragon was both censored and found in Virgo, heading to the mother and the 23 of Sept

Tldr
>It's time to Repent
>Christianity thread
>This is why Trump is working so fast
*DISCLAIMER*
Mods this is a politics thread seeing as we got the world of Politics deeply influenced by this the most famous example being the (Ortho)pope heading to the Antartica together with Head of CIA, Buzz, & Obama possibly

Thread meme ''I feel it coming''

youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How we Found Satan
Set 8 to -8 through the Nasa telescope

please bump and read

proof islam is the beast of revelations

That is MOLOCH/SATURN.

He is coming this September. Have you made peace with your deities and your families yet, anons?

I am Moloch the Tyrant, god of fire. My raging flame shall burn itself into thine eyes.

ABAR BA'ESH!

Was the official story with this thing? Has NASA actually made any comment? Is this really the end?

Behold the ark of Noah

''And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.'''

The bible spoke of this - and we found satan by doing just that, he is very visible through telescopes and going trough google.com/sky a simple search on virgo with infrared makes him visible

The only comment we got was censorship by google sadly

What is googles explanation for blocking that part of the sky?

>muh apocalyptic biblical prophecies
We've been hearing this shit for hundreds of years. Just fucking stop
>Sweden
What a cuck, hope you don't really follow that kike made religion. Why don't you listen to somewhat uncucked nords like Varg. For fuck sake.

None sadly

Awwwwwww, it's a Swedecuck. Hi qt ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

I checked it out myself just now. They say its not censered. Its just missing data and there are hundreds more like it.
Meh. If its an astronomical event like a planet that is going to crash into us then there is nothing to worry about since there is nothing I can do about it.

sage since this is entirely /x/ related and not Sup Forums.

Bait but i will indulge

You se the biggest difference is that Christianity is true

We got the Ark of Noah as Proof
The Levithian pic inc
We got millions of people healed through the grace of god

And the most daming piece of evidence is that the Elite is highly religous and worshipping the christian version of the Devil; Moloch

Also near two thousend prophesies in the Testaments came true ¨
fucking leaf

Well of course this thing is moving and keeping shape
Meaning your split of second planetary formation argument causing this is complete garbage

Ribs

Wait, Satan lives in space?

Aswell the fact that most Jews worship The Talmud - they arent the Jews from the old testament - And they hate Jesus
He will live on earth soon enough

How big is that boat allegedly? This is the first time I even hear of Noah's Ark even being found.

>he fell for ((("""the proof""")))
>muh bible is too different n shieet
>i-it makes out the joos are bad so hey can't be behind it
You naïve fool.

Can you clarify exactly how a spiritual being has a physical location in our solar system?