You know what to do, guise

You know what to do, guise.

Never go to France and avoid trucks of peace?

Demand the person who posted it to lose their job.

Hon hon hon!

Qu'est-ce qu'il a mangé?

That's one thing, but you had to go and make it a race issue and you knew full well what you were doing. You apologize for making fun of drug addicts but not for being blatantly racist. Crocodile tears if ever I've seen them.

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

How the heck there is a jap always bringing the bants in the 1st post of each Sup Forums thread?

>Our intent was not to mock people who are suffering from eating disorders or drug abuse.

This is supposed to be an apology? Holy kek.

Time zone differences and shit posting is cheap fun.

So their intention was just to mock white people.

white people need to steal black peoples ageing genes, it's the only way

Stealing is also a black gene, curses!

They're pretending it isn't so they won't get shut down for it. Disgusting pieces of shit.

wew lad

Are you actually nip or are you John Smith vacationing/teaching in Japan?

>we weren't trying to mock eating disorders or drug abuse, we were just trying to be racist

So it's fine to mock people for the color of their skin, but not for abusing drugs or being anorexic?

WE WUZ KANGS. WE WUZ DA FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. WE WUZ DA WORLDS YO. BOW DOWN WHITE PLEBS TO YO HOMOSAPIEN FO FATHERS BITCHES.

>WE

> Wants racial equality
> Higlights racial differences

Really makes you think.

It's not as satisfying for your agenda if you mock the latter.

>You can't make fun of anything anymore

This is why I don't use social media since 4 years ago.

People are calling for them to delete it though. I don't want censorship. I want the world to see them for what they are.

The olsen twins have been doing cocaine for like 15 years now. Of course they look like shit