Help!

A spanish site "forocoches.com" is showing great disrespect to the Kekistani people, /mlpol/, Sup Forums in general.

The only thing they do is put their shitty flag over everything.

>Hispaniggers thread where they plan:
forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=5592559&page=24

>They are trying to swallow Kekistani flag
pixelcanvas.io/@-536,469

>Destroying /mlp/ artworks
pixelcanvas.io/@-221,647

>Pixelcanvas thread on the subject on /mlp/
MISSION: Expand the Kekistani flag over the Hispaniggers flag, destroy all hispa flags/cover them in swastikas, restore /mlp/'s art in the name of /mlpol/.

Their site uses an invitation system to be able to look at private boards, invitations can only be sent by members of the site.

Looking for an invitation, need to know how it works.

Other urls found in this thread:

forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=5592559&page=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=5592559&page=24

Dudes why so mad XD VIVA ROTO 2

Bump

I have an account there and have 1 invitation available. However, I don't think I'd waste it to invite some bulgarian spy.

Are you even white?

MISSION: BLABLABLA FLAG BLABLABLA DORITOS BLABLABLA VIRGIN BLABLABLA

MY LITTLE POLE

You have nothing to do with us.

Just prepare to die, forocoches army is here

get reckt fucking inbreed muricans

We are STRONG

LITERALLY NO ONE CARES

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Bulgarindian_crying.webm

Please, make more of these, we are loving this shit

Serious question: have Spanish people ever, in any way whatsoever, contributed to the general well-being of the world? I can't name a single Spanish scientist from the top of my head, and all they've done in history is shit on others and themselves as well.

Gib raltar spanish fucks

At least they remove pony.

Santiago Ramón y Cajal. Look it up you uncultured swine.

Look Santiago Ramon y Cajal, for example

Cos in school they only teach you shit about your country and the surroundings. I dont even know that your country exists

What the fuck is with all these pixel art faggotry sites all of a sudden and why are they spamming theI shit here!? Fuck off you faggot.

>two spainiggers coming up with just one and the same instance
wew

bump

I don't really know about scientists but I know about someone who conquered flanders

Fucking Degenerate

fuck off reddit niggers, that site had pretty much a little of every thing with some nice stuff and you niggers just go there and paint everything green with your shitty flag, what the fuck is up with you? be a little creative and draw some nice propaganda instead!
Who do you thing will get redpilled with you just going there and fucking up the fun for everyone else?

If you unironicaly use the term "kekistan" you need to be hang.

Sage this shit

you really are stupid. Do you know that Spain is the lead country in transplants?
Also Severo Ochoa, Nobel laureate.

Fucking toothpaste, his rantings are starting to be less shitty. Better chill here senpai.

How does that belong to politics?
Where is the political point?
That shit doesn't even happen IRL

VIDYA VIDYA! I'M OFF TO SOLO LEVEL ME A HOLY PRIEST NOW, WONDER IF THE JAJAFUCKS FLAGS WILL GET REKT BEFORE I REACH MAX LEVEL 110

Reddit

this

it doesn't just report and sage

kys

bump

MANTENTE FUERTE MY FRIEND.

Spain, the lead country in transplants. Very impressive track record for a country of almost 50 million.

Por Echenique! Por Pepe Viyuela! Por Ilitri!

for the grace of roto2
hambicionad shurmanos