Why are you supposed to love "your" country?

I was just squirted from a vagina here, randomly. Not my fault. Why do I have to be judged, discriminated and treated like shit just because I was born in such an embarrassing shithole, explain this to me Sup Forumsturds? I don't look or behave like most of my "people", I fucking hate most of them and I don't give a fuck about them or this piece of dirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUKEdSR2hSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do not choose what team I play for in this game of ours, but I root for my team over others nonetheless.

We others are the exception and the danger - and we need eternally to be opposed.

Why are you supposed to love "your" family?

>I was just squirted from a vagina here, randomly. Not my fault. Why do I have to be judged, discriminated and treated like shit just because I was born with such an embarrassing surname, explain this to me Sup Forumsturds? I don't look or behave like most of my "kin", I fucking hate most of them and I don't give a fuck about them.

Because you're supposed to build a life there, establish a career, buy some land, start a family... you can do that anywhere but you should have a respect for where you do it because the place you live allows you to do it and will defend your ability to do so from incursion.

Dumbass.

You are the child of your culture, if you dont like yourself and your culture you are just nihilistic cuck and useful idiot for globalists. I bet you would love mindless mulato society of the future, fuck i hate polish selfshaming cucks.

I wouldn't love my country if I was Polish either

It's not about luck. You are a part of your forefathers, literary.

why do i have to follow laws that i didnt agree to?

>>I was just squirted from a vagina here, randomly. Not my fault. Why do I have to be judged, discriminated and treated like shit just because I was born with such an embarrassing surname, explain this to me Sup Forumsturds? I don't look or behave like most of my "kin", I fucking hate most of them and I don't give a fuck about them.

>he unironically loves canada

You aren't.
You can love your country, or you can hate it, you can remain indifferent, or just wave it off. But for Christ's sake don't bash your country because you think another one is better, move there!
>But I'm poor!
Then either save up as a wage slave or just pick up and go, yeah, that's right, just go. I once hitched a cargo train across the midwest just to see what i would be like,the only thing stopping you is your own pansy self.

...You are supposed to like it if you like and appreciate the core tenants of its culture. You know, the values and customs, the laws and lifestyle that derive from them.

This thing isn't my family dude. Extending close genetic ties to whole giant loosely connected population is just retarded. We share genes with everyone in Europe anyway. I don't share anything close with this guy like I do with my closest family. We're only speaking the same language, that's it.

I've never said anything about laws, idiot. I used to be an ancapistani though, but they're just as useless as my "countrymen".

I will always be a second class citizen in a foreign country and judged by the actions of the people that speak the same language, no thanks. I'd rather stay here, despite not giving a fuck. My personal standards of living are decent enough. I'm used to it, but I'm just not nationalistic or proud of coming from here. It's mostly embarrassing and depressing to say you're from here.

was just pointing out how your argument could be applied to anything. the realistic answer is if everyone cared about their own country then everyone would be working to make the country better. if the population doesnt care you will get tons of gibsmedats.

Don't like our country? Then fuck off, your place will be taken by some western white man who don't like having niggers and shitskins raping his family

I would say the same if I were Polish, but some of us have a great culture we feel proud of and want to preserve our heritage. But don't feel left out you can come here and clean our toilets if you want, just like so many of your countrymen have

this

It sounds a bit like you're projecting some kind of self-esteem issue onto your country.

Congratulations on being squirted out out of some fat British woman's vagina. Great personal achievement you got there, now you can look down upon everyone else and feel superior.

Why love your country? Here is a few reasons:
-Your family is there
-It is your culture
-It is your heritage
-It has a rich history and culture
-Your community and your people are the most likely to stick with you during hard times.
-Even the odd balls that behave differently than the rest of society are closer in behaviour to their culture and people than to foreigners. So you are closer to your fellow Pole in terms of behaviour than to a Chinese or an American or any other group. Like it or not you are formed group and your group understands you the best.
-If you can't love your own people, what reason does that give others to believe you love their country, culture or people? At least nationalistic people have a sense of community.

Geography is destiny.

There's a reason people from different parts of the world are so different both physiologically and culturally.

But yeah blind nationalism is dumb.

1/10 trolling. If you had any self worth you wouldn't be bullied at school and so resentful about life. Get lost.

For the future of your children. Cultural and national identity is important.

welcome to the black-pill, or some flavor of it.

You're free to disassociate from it but then you can't reap the benefits of it, like roads, water, electricity and so forth.

So just associate with it in the way that expands wealth and freedom for you best.

Now which government promotes that freedom most? Is it communism? No. Is it Ancap/Natsoc? More likely.

And there you have it. Preserving the mutual illusion for your own gain while shutting out parasites. Thus government.

You're American which means literally all of your ancestors betrayed their native land and went off to seek better economic opportunities.

You have no place talking of national identitiy.

did you consume resources that were placed at your disposal thanks to an economy?
did you make use of an infrastructure to complete your daily tasks?
did you ever get enjoyment out of socializing with other people?
did you ever feel safe?

if you answered yes to any or all of the above questions, you have benefited from your country, and now the least you can do is pay it forward and work toward your country's prosperity

like it or not we are shaped from birth by our environment and we only have our country to thank for making us into the men we are today

that is why i am a nationalist, because no man lives alone, and no man dies without country

>encouraging immigration
disappointing, but unsurprising

It's the reason you exist, depending on how well your country is doing you'll want to preserve it for your children as well so they can have a good life.

You should have pride in your country, sure you didn't create it but you work to maintain it for future generations, if that's not something to be proud of then I have no idea what fucking is.

To be a Pole does not mean just to speak Polish or to feel close to other Poles, but to value the Polish nation above all else … [A Pole] must accept everything Polish, both good and bad, and must accept every period of the nation's history, both strong and weak.

embrace the nihilism because you are here for absolutely no reason and its indeed immoral to have children - youll never know if they grow up happy or theyll get cancer and die within a few years.

then start bettering yourself and realize that people will be born no matter what and you should strive to be the best you can be by yourself, and raise the best children you can. its only way youll better anything.

the reason you must love your country is because without patriotism we would not have civilization. if everyone lived for themselves and didn't selflessly accept to support where they lived, you wouldn't even be here. if there were no patriotic people, there would be no reason for anyone to defend their country. they would take their money and move somewhere else when war came. this is the price you pay for having your home, family and at least currently relatively peaceful life.

this is also what religion is for - it brings together a group of people who actually know nothing about eachother.

mah nigga. went through the same realizations. I thought our forefathers were dogmatic but now i wonder if every constructor of society and civilization knew of nihilism before Nietzsche/Schopenhauer and moved past it quickly to promote its antidote.

when you look back, its certain the people werent dumb, so you have to wonder why the things that seem dumb to us and regressive didnt to them

Fuck off, Pooland. Go clean my toilet.

Go fuck a kangaroo

Nice mental gymnastics you all got there, "national idenitity" is fake and it's just hurting everybody. Makes shitty useless people feel superior to everybody else just because they were born or have a citizenship of a better country.

Unfortunately, purging the useless members of society would be considered "heinous" or "vile" in this day in age, so sending them all to Sierra Leonne is a great alternative.

Maybe you were lucky enough to be born into a family that wasn't full of human trash, user. Because I sure as fuck don't love my family.

The people of the south of Chile have been living there since the times when the Water snake created the Chiloe islands.

I have to protect my country because it belongs to me and in the name of the people that protected it for me.

You wouldn't understand cause your lands change owners every week.

>Nice mental gymnastics you all got there, "national idenitity" is fake and it's just hurting everybody. Makes shitty useless people feel superior to everybody else just because they were born or have a citizenship of a better country.
the bible doesn't promote a false sense of superiority. The problem is you if you use it to gloat over others. I don't know where you're getting this from, nice strawman faggit.

maybe they were closer to the state of nature and looked the abyss in the face with a clearer and present danger than our insulated modern lives.

we need an international "empty space" where people who are disgruntled with their countries can go and try their hand at nation building in unclaimed land.
like a big sandbox in the middle of africa where all the ancaps and commies can play around without the rule of law, so they would have to assert their own sovereignty

And also that, it's easy to think for a norwegian/scandi of his country's people as a family, because you're all basically clones of each other.

imo they had more hands on experience with problems arising.
they got to put things into practice and thus learnt faster

because i'm brainwashed

Poland has some of the hottest chicks in the world, population generally smart though underachieving, based nation generally, not destroying their heritage...

Could be a hell of a lot worse for you.

He could always been born in fucking Zimbabwe, but hey, fuck pooland amirite xDDD

>some of the hottest chicks
lmao.

you don't like to be proud of your random gift?

you could have been born in the sandbox and blown up by americans

You seem like you need to be exiled. Too bad the nation-state is the only functional system for managing territory on this planet, because you really have nowhere else to go.

>"Wah my team is shit"
>"it's not fair that your teams are actually good"
>"we should do away with teams and just toss the ball around"

Fuck that shit, some of us have a shot at the championship.

Well don't get me wrong, I'm glad I'm born in europe, it's just for european standards it's shitty and constantly crapped upon and it's frustrating because we were so brainwashed with our history propaganda that we're so great and it's just bullshit.
We're one race, the European race
I don't want blacks or arabs here though, that's not what I'm sayin
Post your qts then

>randomly
Are you familiar with the details of human reproduction?

It's especially frustrating that according to Sup Forums and some conventional wisdom we have/had all the ingredients to be at least at the level of greatness of France or something. Instead we're the exact opposite.

Why do you have to be a disingenuous piece of shit by not stating your a kike OP. Admit it you heeb

Delirium nie puszcza?

ja tam nie kocham
X~~~~~~~D

didn't know there was still jews in PL after the WW2

was is 6 gozilion died during ww2?

I'm waiting for my ancestry results, but it's unlikely, I don't look like a joo. Polacks are somewhat similar to kikes, expect not successful, we worship our failures, unable to build a prosperous nation, constantly migrate, butthurt about ourselves.

Why is the romanian white tho ?

youtube.com/watch?v=oUKEdSR2hSA

agreed. and for people who think Dutch people are all cool hipster lanklets (or whatever): a huge amount is worse trash than you can imagine.

You don't choose your life, but you can choose your kids' life.
If you don't care about your kids, well, you don't care about the one thing you're supposed to do. You would be evading your biological impulse.

FUCK.OFF.

Lol, people on Sup Forums will not change their minds no matter what, why the fuck would anybody care so much about raiding a kids cartoon forum?