OFFICIAL LAUGH AT TRUMP CUCK THREAD

HOW'S THAT WALL COMING?

Say it with me:

FUCK DRUMPF

I voted for him and regret it
I'm now with her

Y'all don't even try to act casual anymore. That schtick doesn't work, faggots

FUck rumpfs, fuck dumpfs, rufk mumpfr, cfuk tumps cuk f tdr mpf gdkf rumking fuuk grumbf

New Redpill thread, go...

blomp

So.. what's the next step? How do they get the wall built?

FUCKING ORANGE PRICK

Any hapless idiot knew you were choosing between a douche and a turd sandwich. I just chose the douche over the turd sandwich.

Mockery gets us nowhere.

Holy fuck I hate t_d.

t_d leave

New Antifa are being converted everyday on the below.

/r/AnarchismSubreddits
/r/anarchocommunism
/r/Anarcho_Primitivism
/r/AnimalRights
/r/CryptoAnarchy
/r/Degrowth
/r/DirectAction
/r/EarthDisaster
/r/FoodNotBombs
/r/GuerrillaGardening
/r/HackBloc
/r/IdleNoMore
/r/IndianCountry
/r/LibertarianLeft
/r/Luddite
/r/NativeAmerican
/r/OilSpill
/r/planetbaseddiet
/r/Primitivism
/r/RanPrieur
/r/Rewilding
/r/SeaShepherd
/r/SecurityCulture
/r/Tails
/r/Vegan
/r/Veganarchism

What is your solution? 4565445345123D chess?

the border wall is not part of the budget. Ted Cruz is getting funding to build the wall with the El Chapo Act

>Veganarchism
Hahahaha holy shit what

Bernie 2020. Freee nigger bucks for everyone

how is the lack of wall trumps fault? he fought tooth and nail for it.
I still love the man, best meme on this entire site. He's doing everything I hoped.

Fuck NK
Fuck Illegals
Fuck useless branches of government
Fuck regulationstacking
Fuck anybody trying to act tough because they know the US won't do anything
Fuck the bush/obama style president that acts calm, cool and dignified. I prefer an actual human any time. Somebody who doesn't care how it looks when he admits that things are more complicated than he thought. Somebody who can give Kim a bitch slap if he keeps fronting.
Fuck yes job creation
Fuck yes stealing NK coal deals (master negotiator?)
Fuck yes japan train deal
Fuck yes literally every single thing trump has done so far. I'm not surprised some of his ideas get cockblocked by the cucked congress, but he's trying his god damned best.

Truly a God Emperor.

hi there marchagainsttrump

>invade two countries on false claims
>overthrow a dozen other legitimate governments through proxy "rebels"
>calm
U wot m8? I swear, Swedes deserve to be raped by Somalis' for being this retarded

Not a Swede, visiting relatives you cuck
Calm portrayal to the public is what I mean obviously you fucking retard, considering I followed it up with Trumps lack of care for public appearance. I know Somalia don't have the best schools, but I thought sweden would offer you basic education on arrival?

FUCK YOU DRUMPF!

>Somebody who can give Kim a bitch slap if he keeps fronting.
You literally said that you want someone who fucks around, you fucking donkey.

Yes, I want someone who will keep America on top of the world. I never said anything else.

Yet another Swede with no reading comprehension skills at all. Are you all actually from Somalia? I thought it was a meme

>the normie apparatus of trump

they're actually kinda cute

*pinches cheeks*

I see these dumb ass posts and I wonder why 13 year olds are on an eighteen plus board on this cambodian crayon community. You know a campaign is a period where a candidate gives you a fantasy list of things they promise to try and accomplish if you will give them a chance. Clinton represented a continued loss of freedom in the name of progress, which is a fucking joke, and which the thinking part of the electorate soundly rejected.
Then I was watching the news and saw 2,500 state department employees were being shit canned. I see Trump defunding bullshit pork barrel programs and I think, Yeah, that's what I like. Is he going to be forced to make concessions to some assholes occasionally? Uh, yeah...it's politics, tit for tat, makes for strange bedfellows, and all that shit. this isn't a fucking dictatorship

Dumping

kek

I would veto that bitch and send it back to those smart asses.

Yeah right, I think Trudeau is the woman in that couple.

#ImWithHer

I cant believe Im going to pay more in taxes, and billionaires and megacorporations are going to get MASSIVE tax breaks. because you fucking idiots memed a racist with alzheimers into the presidency.

if I ever run into a trump voted on the street you're getting punched the fuck out. literally EVERYONE tried to tell you. now we're stuck with the fucking bill.

trump voters should do the world a favor and lay in traffic, because they've prettty obviously incapable of critical thinking.

Anybody that would give up after three months is nobody you need around anyway. Only the political neophytes thought the fight ends with winning the election.

kek

>1 post by this id

Fuck off. Were full.

>raid thread

Sage

see

>myfacewhen shariablue starts spouting anti-jew memes to confuse Sup Forums

I no like drumpf

Gib money pls

I don't. I do hate shareblue and cuck brock.

Everyone should be worried about this shit. It's proof that the "democratic" or the "constitutional republic" or whatever you want to call the process by which we elect our officials is in fact a sham and that policy will go in one direction no matter what. More war for the elites more gibs for the stupid prols to shut them the fuck up. Just look at the Obama Admin and how fucking pro-banker-war libtards became.

^^

Just a word of advice.

No one uses the term "libtard" here. That's exclusively normie-tier. Just some advice for next time you're looking to shill.