China, NO!

Chinese scientists reject Out of Africa.

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/04/11/101410

Read it for the conclusion

>By better identification of phylogenetically informative genes and constraining neutral theory application to these genes, we provide strong molecular evidence for multiregional evolution of autosomes and for East Asian origin of modern Y and mtDNA.

but don't miss the funny

>Using the random 255K SNPS set, we found closer hom distance between Africans and chimpanzees than between non-Africans and chimpanzees.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v544/n7651/full/nature22065.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde
scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1801145/
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=PP-YWpmOmu0
myanimelist.net/anime/31499/Huyao_Xiao_Hongniang
youtube.com/watch?v=AtfLwP6pjm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woah, it's almost as if Chinese people hate black people more than anyone else on earth!

>protip: They do

Daily reminder that Blacks have longer arms than non-Blacks.

OOA theory was disproven by the guy who made it, it stays around due to PC reasons

Blacks are Homo Erectus mixed with 3 unknown hominids, everyone else is some sort of Homo Neanderthal/Desovian hybrid

B a s e d
It's sad that western science will never publish these same results

*Denisovan

Cute theory, but Africans have the greatest allelic diversity of all human groups and every other human group out there shares a subset with Africans. Our common ancestor to Africans is also very recent rather than a million or so years ago which would have supported multiregional. Finally, all current ancient hominid fossils have been found in Africa with the others proving to be hoaxes or to have been incorrectly labelled and self corrected by the scientists working on them. Not trying to make this political but stop getting butthurt over the fact that humans originated in a particular geographic part of the earth.

Literally everything you just mentioned is addressed in the paper.

B& this normie

Right at the very moment western society reaches the dysgenic point-of-no-return, and we pass the critical threshold of cultural weakness, East Asia will begin to assert itself in philosophy, arts, politics, and science, completely erasing decades of western deconstruction, and political correctness.

Most of western life will be depressing by then, but a small ray of happiness will come from watching the impotent rage of western "intellectuals" by that time, as China, Korea and Japan establish a new philosophical case for, and rush ahead with genetic engineering, race realism, and ethno-nationalism.

I could have sworn we already new this. I'm feeling weird deja vu I guess.

THY WAZ KANGZ N SHEIT WE BUILT DA PEROMIDZ N WITE BOY TOOK UR POWAH

>I could have sworn we already new this
The Russians did this same study some time ago.

One paper does not disprove this mountain of evidence. It's simply absurd to also state that hominid populations a million plus years ago evolved all into the same species with different racial subsets when we have found solid evidence that homo sapiens didn't cross out of Africa until 100,000 years ago. That article has also not been peer reviewed which in the academic world means its not to be trusted until others have picked it apart and agree or disagree with it. Of course those who have no experience in the scientific fields probably see any journal article thats posted anywhere regardless of the prestige of the journal and cite it as fact.
Stop getting butthurt and politicizing science.

For the last time niggers are not your ancestors they are distant cousins who you split from in 100,000 B.C.

pic related we're part aylmao

Simply letting you know your objections were addressed, friendo. :)

So they've refuted the 100,000 ya ancestor evidence which absolutely destroys the concept of multiregional evolution?

China won the future

Based China.

Calm down, Jamal.

'Modern' man were aborigines from Australia who went up through Africa and Europe, interbreeding with other hominids.

So isn't the gist that a group of hominids spread out from Africa, and all humans, including Africans share that lineage, but beyond that, human populations had separate evolutionary histories involving additional species specific to given regions?

Eurasians are mixes of Homo "ExAfrica" + different combinations of Neanderthals, Denisovians, and maybe some others.

Africans are mixes of that same Homo "ExAfrica" + Erectus, and other unnamed species specific to Africa?

Homo "ExAfrica" being the one shared ancestor of all races?

They do mention the problems with that idea, yes.

Humans were in America 130,000 years ago, homeslice

No, OOA is wrong and you're wrong, nothing political about it. If anything you're politicising things by shilling for OOA.

like?

The problem they have though is that they can't find any archaeological evidence to prove a 1 million year old most recent common ancestor. Multiregional is dead and buried by all in that field because they can't find evidence that strongly proves it physically. There just aren't any legitimate fossils which support what they'd be asserting.
13,000 you mean.
How is it wrong when the evidence heavily supports that theory? Please tell me.

You're getting an F on your trolling project, redditor.
nature.com/nature/journal/v544/n7651/full/nature22065.html
Lazy. Dumb. Reddit scum.

The presence of AMH in what's now China ~100kya, the discrepancy in calculated Y-DNA SNP aging, etc.

This is a fair point, and IMO, their biggest hurdle.

When did Neanderthals leave Africa?

Makes no sense that one site would be 10 times as old as every other site we've found. You sure put a lot of faith in out of place articles which are barely a week old and haven't been cross examined.

Nope, I mean 130,000.

I love China

Laugh all you want, filthy xenos
The Imperium will rise and then you will all pay

The site was discovered 20 odd years ago.

Sad, we used to lead the way when it came to scientific studies and discoveries. Thanks to this PC bullshit, the Chinese will push ahead.

>that can't be right because it's not like things i agree with
rly gud argumnt u r gud

There have been no human remains dated past 13,000-14,000 and a few modified mammoth bones which are supposedly 130,000 years old are not as solid a case as human bones
It was, but its analysis was only recent.
It's improbable based on the evidence we have, please work on your concept of debate here you nonargument.

lol someone is a paid SB retarded whore.

We don't know that they did, or if they did, when. There are several theories.

And to say our current knowledge of the fossil record is complete and unable to be challenged by new discoveries is an argument? jej, you're fucking retarded.

You are like a child.

Analysis was going on for years, it wasn't officially published until recently. And the case for humans being in America 13,000 years ago wasn't based from bones, it was from fossilized shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde

Monte verde has been dated as 16,500 BC.

And there's rests in Australia from 49,000 BC.

Will wait and see what hashes out. Interesting.

>as China, Korea and Japan establish a new philosophical case for, and rush ahead with genetic engineering, race realism, and ethno-nationalism.
It'll be a glorious day

You're boring, just attacking me instead of arguing the facts.
It's true they're fossils, but fossils and tools alike have only been found to go back to about 13000ish or so. That site which is dated at 130,000 has no tools or human remains, just unusually destroyed bones. If we found a tool or a human fossil or hell even some homo fossil of a species we never knew about that was 130,000 years old there I'd be more convinced.
Humans traveled out of Africa at different rates. Currently we've only found evidence of humans in North America about 13,000ish years ago and that coincides with a land bridge which would have been available. 100,000 however is the year which they started coming out of the continent.

Don't sperg out its just an article

I think that date it's wrong.

Human remains are hard to find and the older the harder, but I think the date for hominids coming out of Africa it's arbitrary, and that there's a chance that some of the early hominids came from a regional ape, not inside of Africa, ape distribution it's generous enough.

>One paper does not disprove this mountain of evidence.
You could write 2+2=5 thousands of times, but all it takes is one guy proving 2+2=4 to discredit that "mountain" it doesn't matter if it's peer reviewed, it's still true. I don't require the authority of other people's viewpoints to make up my mind.

This has already happened. Maybe it isn't felt as acutely in Norway, but our tribe is in severe decline. The humanities have totally collapsed. They're only good for producing debt and lawyers. We've probably already lost the edge in biotechnology.

As a small comfort, the east asian races will probably tear themselves to pieces in a cataclysmic war; fighting over the scraps of western civilization. The white man will be reduced to a nothing, not even a historical memory because history will die with him.

Look at me. I am the Chink now.
scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/

>Using the random 255K SNPS set, we found closer hom distance between Africans and chimpanzees than between non-Africans and chimpanzees.
Is there a secondary study that confirm this? Would be hilarious

This. Aussie gets it.

tyrone shut the fuck up

I sense a nigger hate thread in the near future.

Nigger Neanderthals have been "OOA" for over 500,000 years... Maybe 700,000.

Help me subb this Sup Forums

this guy has to be one of those redditors attempting to DISRUPT AND DIVIDE AND CONQUER POL

literally attempting to use our arguments such as ''dont politizice science'' but hes juts bad at it, id kms if i was this dumb

Neanderthals not humans.

shut up taco

All non-niggers hate niggers. Chinks don't take their shit. Spics are always in gang wars with them. Israel recently sent them back to Africa. Russia just throws them in dungeons. The japs portray them as anime villains. Even dogs and cats hate niggers. I kid you not, my cat fucked up a nigger trying to steal shit from my back yard. He was covered in blood and crawling out of my backyard while my cat was gnawing at his ankle.

Hilariously, yes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1801145/

Daily reminder that Neanderthals had enormous cranial capacities. 1,400-1,500 cubic centimetres.

Modern Asians and Europeans have CC's in the mid 1,300 range. Nigs average at about 1,250.

Even though Neanderthals had primitive cranial features, thats a fucking enormous cranial capacity in proportion to their size.

Cranial capacity in proportion to total body size always correlates with intelligence. Therefore Neanderthals had to be significantly more intelligent than modern Niggers.

The idea that Niggers swarmed out of Africa and destroyed this race of cold weather adapted possibly 40+ IQ point higher beings is comparable to detroit/chicago pavement apes mobilizing and conquering washington while screaming "WE".

Holy shit where is this from. Top kek.

>The difficulties with this model include the discrepancy between autosomal and Y/mtDNA age, the Y haplotype A00 with age >300,000 years (15), AMH fossils of ~100,000 years old in Hunan of China (16), and the generally weaker support from fossils and stone tools relative to the multiregional model.

>All non-niggers hate niggers
wrong
nothing on earth doesn't hate niggers
niggers hate niggers
heck, even metaphors and abstract concepts hate niggers
>mother nature cursing africa with global warming, parasites, droughts, ...

.... But Neanderthals have been OOA for 600,000 years.

It's the Chinese century
The West is weak and Jewed and will not last for much longer.

Now please give me a Macanese gf and I'll work for the People's Republic of Chyna

Kekking IRL because I'm picturing the Elliot Rodgers tier hapa who wrote this.

It looks like it's still waiting for peer review. Imagine the negro-butt-hurt if this is supported. The problem here is that liberals will fight this.

>Not a mammoth
>Clovis dated to 13,800 by spear head found in Washington
>Evidence of different east coast culture dating back 30k years
>New evidence of butchery dating back 130k years on same type of animal

Sherri Few blast Ching Chong
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

I hope that someday we can bring the Neanderthals back. It would be very interesting to see how they stack up intellectually in a modern environment.

>b-b-b-but I invested so much in my ridiculous albino theory.

WE

WUZ

Nice.

>It looks like it's still waiting for peer review. Imagine the negro-butt-hurt if this is supported. The problem here is that liberals will fight this.
Here's to a successful peer review. Liberals can fight it, they'll just be science deniers.

>Meme science
Bump for potential

you really are a redditor aren't you? haha

>nigs are closer to chimps than non-nigs are
made me think

>Neandertheals not being hyperintelligent hyperboreans.

The Smithsonian it's lying to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=PP-YWpmOmu0

I remember some biology guy telling here that everyone with half a brain in the scientific community knows this, also they're aware of the multiple breeds of humans that are living in Africa alone.
But it's such a taboo subject that no one is allowed to talk about it, so the "we're only one species" shit continues.

Now that Chinks are slowly but surely obliterating West in the field of biology, this shit is going to be come mainstream knowledge.
Unless West unfucks itself and gets rid of politically correct and ethical bullshit reasons to hinder science further, Asians are going to absolutely dominate the biotech field.
Thanks based Chang.

Apparently they were pretty damn smart and mathematically gifted, but far less social.
So they were simply phased out of existence by the more social and faster reproducing form of human.
Kinda like what's happening today with nigs popping out 13 kids and whites having 2 at best.

>Cranial capacity in proportion to total body size always correlates with intelligence. Therefore Neanderthals had to be significantly more intelligent than modern Niggers.
don't want to say wrong but how much energy brain consumes is also of importance not just the size

some large mammals have large brains and they're still well animals instead of rational creatures since their lifestyles and bodies require energy that could otherwise could have been used for processing power of the brain

VIKHANGS N' SHIIIIIEEEEET

> the east asian races will probably tear themselves to pieces in a cataclysmic war

I doubt that, it is more likely we will end up being weaboos

>proofs

myanimelist.net/anime/31499/Huyao_Xiao_Hongniang

In 9% of non-sub-saharan africans today, the longest gene in their genome (Dystrophin, which codes for muscle fiber) is Neanderthal in origin, and less derived (more archaic) than the oldest living african alleles of the same gene.

The older, Neanderthal dystrophin allele is almost nonexistent in Africa.

It introgressed from Neanderthals. Highest occurrence is in first nations people of north america, who probably picked it up from their Ancient North Eurasian ancestors, which were also one of the original population subgroups (along with Atlantic huntergatherers, Scandinavian huntergatherers, and eastern European farmers) that contributed to the modern European gene pool.

Modern Europeans, to greater or lesser degree on a generally north-south cline, share a recent common ancestor (recent being around 50kya) with First Nations peoples of North America.

Also, I think China can fix africa, they taught tanzania to BTFO uganda

youtube.com/watch?v=AtfLwP6pjm0