Possible NK Army Uprising

Twitter account is credible

twitter.com/inside_nk/status/859403333722939393

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delete this you fucking bourgeois imperialist

Holy fuck! Bump. I wanna see Robespierre execution type shit. Go NK army!

Fake news. Numbers confirm

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PROPAGANDA

true news it is

no fuckin way

>implying the norks at the absolute bare minimum don't keep their military well fed

Must be a happening, then.

>falling for drumpfaganda

It is possible that Trump is trying to destabilize an unstable regime by pressuring them all the time.

If nothing happened during the 90s famine why would it happen now?

It's happening boys. NK waifus incoming

Kim would nuke his own people before he let the dynasty fall. The CIA is behind this shit.
>nork army rise up
>kim slaughters thousands
>usa rolls in
or
>nork army rises up
>captures or kills kim
>usa doesn't have to lift a finger.

Sick this chic on them:
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

Undercover Chinese and Worst Korean agents executing order 66

not sure.

this account is followed by the biggest players in int. intelligence twitter

Maybe the current Dear Leader isn't so dear and doesn't have a firm grip on the army. He's young, could have problems with imposing authority.

>why would it happen now?
Of course this "news" is just propaganda.

Probably effecting the army and not just the poor. People with power cause revolutions.

Because things change user. Do the kids of today emulate our style and music from the 90s? And remember, although highly illegal, the people of North Korea are privy to what's going on in the world. Plus, in the 90s President Bush was hated by both Koreas.

and if the bare minimum wasnt enough because another country was blockading your food aid, then?

>he will get it eventually guys

Millions were dying in the 90s, there isn't any word of famine happening over there nowadays is there?

CIA, back off from best korea!

Why do you think the Anti missile system is being set up. It is the US securing the Armys coup.

Oh god, imagine the shitstorm these guys will unleash when they are let loose. There's no stopping these brutes.

>part of NKs lower class army starts an uprising against the regime
>based kim knows shit is about to hit the fan when more people join the uprising
>fuck it , launches all of their nukes at once
>kim takes the world with him on his way down.

nothing will ever happen with nk. ww3 starts with china

As ridiculous as it sounds, this is most likely it desu

Do you know when this pic was taken?

>says kid who has only played RTS games and loses to easy bots

leave the thinking to the adults please

This was the point of getting China to not buy their coal. It was something like 35% of their exports. Now they don't even have enough money to feed their military.

The hope is for a coup

When will I get laid sonic?

>"His people are rising up. This is totally an organic civilian uprising goys"
>"He's killing his own people."
>"We need a humanitarian intervention (OF BOMBS) If we don't act immediately to kill thousands of people, hundreds of people could be slaughtered"
>You guys are actually going to fall for this shit again?

Kim Jong Un purged one of his uncles last year I think which shows he's probably a lot more crazy than his father. I think we're hitting the 'stalin wants to nuke europe' era of best korea

He was doing that in the last 3 years. Executing his uncle was the main act, purging the pro-Beijing faction led by him who wanted to install the brother that was killed in Malaysia.

Will I accomplish my goals in life?

That's only their Special Forces, mate. And even they are feeling the pinch now.

Jung-Il is simply less able and has less pull over the higher-ups than Il-Sung had. Ill-Sung benefited a lot from his father being the founder of the dynasty and having that direct connection with the members of state and army serving the hand-selected heir of the man they held personal loyalty to. Jung-Il is a spoiled kid by comparison, likely seen as too loose with death sentences among able administrators.

If this revolt is true (which I don't think it will be), I predict we will see an abandoning of the Kim family, but a superficial loyalty to Juche, which will shift in time to Chinese Capitalism.

90`s Best Korea was much more Hardline than now. Also Internet, Cellphones and of course the most important factor....The South Korea Soap Operas that being smuggled into North Korea since the 2000`s

>hence why
top quality journalism here

oh look @insidenk's sources are publicly available articles

>Trusting any news outlet these days.

It's not recent but the situation is probably not much better nowadays.

Barely functioning African states manage to feed their soldiers, what evidence do we have that a totally militirized society like the DPRK can't keep their soldiers fed?

>Uprising against the regime is more common than ever

nothing to see here folks, move on

>fuck it , launches all of their nukes at once
>none of them work

You mean something like this?

so you are saying you don't believe that north korea is being blockades worse than "random african nation" that you can't mention? refer to my statement about how you should stop trying to think

I take that the project will succeed?

Am I a Home of sexual?

pls tell me

Kimmy is not dumb and his entire country's existence revolves around an inevitable showdown with the us. I'm sure he has warehouses stocked with food to keep his soldiers held over, it's the average person who will starve not the soldiers for sure. The idea that the norks are always a week away from starvation is a meme

This makes a lot of sense. The only real power in NK is the Military, and if you can't feed them, there is a problem.

Since when the fuck is some random faggot on fucking Twitter a legit source?

Ha! South Korea, sure. Parts of China, maybe Japan. But the world? Not a chance. Kim hasn't developed miniaturization yet so all of his nukes have to be delivered. He could sail a submarine off the coast of Seoul or Tokyo, maybe even the San Francisco Bay (please, God) and detonate and it destroy those cities, but that's the extent of his projective force.

Because its le current year

so you just assume they have mountains of food so it must be true? lol. this is how you think of the world? hey i bet china has a nuke that can branch off into 100 nukes and then those branch off into 100 nukes and they can kill the whole USA in one strike. its also impossible to shoot it down. prove me wrong

if his people dont listen to him then you think the dumbass himself could actually launch a nuke? All hes good at is eating

Wrong. Our country is a week away from starvation. If the trucks stop running, the shelves go empty in a week on average.
If we fall under this, the Norks do also.

Question

Exactly. Look at venezuela. The army eats. The people do not... Its almost like the army revolting is the real threat between the two...

Post it on twitter, that makes it real and the world will listen

To think, I could have been the owner of that CWC classic for only a measley $1,500...
Also will I knock Christine up?

Gf and job soon?

And yet of all the times they decide to do an uprising now... CIA is that you?

>Jung-Il is simply less able and has less pull over the higher-ups than Il-Sung had
> Ill-Sung benefited a lot from his father being the founder of the dynasty
>Jung-Il is a spoiled kid by comparison

Uhh, you're a whole generation off. The current leader is Kim jong-un, his father was Jong-il, and his father - Il-Sung - founded the country.

Will i score a good gf and a good job soon?

Either show proof the nork army is having trouble with food and provisions besides rumors on twitter or fuck off kid. Even during the 1994 famine the average peasants were the ones who starved while the military was (comparatively) better off and had priority to all food.

That would be hilarious

Poor Gaddafi, he knew how to handle the sand niggers under his rule, that's what we get for supporting the USA...

I want a pocket Korean

He's gone off the deep end. He went from pure, unadulterated entertainment, into this... this... sad sight of a freak show. It actually gets depressing reading about his antics the past 3 or 4 years.

Will I make it?

4D chess everybody

Indeed I was. Night shift at the ER sucks.

proof they have less food than before: the chinese recently stopped buying their coal which was their main source of income. so obviously, since they were struggling to buy enough food even before they lost income, now they can buy even less food.

what is so nifty about NK is that all the people there live in small remote and contained pockets. one rises up? no problem send the army there to fuck them up a little and they will settle down again. news of the event is unlikely to become more than rumors in other villages, and the rumors will work as a nice deterrent

>mfw Trump takes the credit to liberating NK

Would you?

Because enough N. Koreans, including soldiers, had a memory of NK when it was still better than SK. They probably hadn't realized that was their new reality and not temporary.

>thinks an uprising means your ENTIRE army is against you all of a sudden.

Fuckin right I would.

Will the white man ever succeed against the Jewish menace?

not in my country you motherfucker

Gaddafi was far to edgy for his own good.

When we speak of NK we speak of a nation without natural resources to support it's army.
No oil for training military vehicles, no ammunition for live shooting.
The NK army is nothing more than untrained labor force, it is no longer the military strength it was in the 80's, and can be overthrown very easily, they will likely surrender than fight.
The main strength is the elite troops, loyal to the regime, elite born people with good salaries and benefits.
Their numbers are around 200K to 300K, they are well trained, well equipped (NK standarts) and will fight to the death for dear leader.
Uprising in their ranks is very unlikely, since their sole purpose is to protect dear god emperor Kim, and with them, any coup in the regular military will be crushed, fast.

China sending their coal back that one time and the military is on the brink of starvation now and ready to take Kim out because they went from 1500 cal a day to a 1000? Yeah no.

The peasants are going to have food trouble first once that is obvious then Kim is in trouble. As of now the only variable rumors about the norks is that gas is getting too expensive in Pyongyang.

i hope its true but well see

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

A better alternative than a bunch of sandniggers flooding Europe.

Malik and Mummar

stop shilling assclowns

beta uprising

An uprising in their ranks is more likely to happen than not. Ask your self why Kim the younger has been so violent in executing members of the Army, and within his own ranks. He needs to create more fear, and I'll bet he is trying to stifle decent within the regime.
If this story turns out to be true, I'd bet China had a hand in this through subversion.

The stories we heard within the last few weeks about China moving troops to the NK border could mean many things, but if the Chinese knew that a coup was in the works, the troops might be there to handle the inevitable refuge crisis that would follow.

No one is falling for it, desu.