*eats bon-bons*

*eats bon-bons*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

False equivalency.

The KKK follow the bible, putting to death the beast of the field who rapes a human woman, made in Gods image.
The westboro baptist church as far as I'm aware have never been violent, just protesting against fags, which is a good cause that people should support. Being a fag destroys society and civilisation, we need to put the fags to the noose this will help us move our society forward to be more civilised and progressive instead of backwards

You're right; I should be more worried about a group of racist, white Republicans in robes than a harmless group of people in hockey masks holding up signs. Brilliant!

>123771367
nice bait

no (you) for you though

You should be far more concerned about your mental retardation than anything else.

Last time I checked the KKK and WBC aren't throwing fireworks into crowds.

Racism is a made up term, there's no such thing as racism. Would you say I'm racist because I don't like dogs or something? That's basically the same thing as hating a nigger, except a dog can do a better job than a nigger ever could.

Westboro are nonviolent
the KKK is a domestic terrorist group

you are to stop using froppy to shitpost, effective immediately

Terrorism is the use of or the threat of the use of violence against civilians to achieve a religious, political or otherwise ideological goal. Antifa does this. Westboro, at worst, keeps this to a minimum, and in reality, gets its ass kicked when it acts up too much.

The digits settle it

I'll take the bait.
>wbc
All they ever do is hold up signs.
>kkk
They used to be, now they never do anything.

> leftists using frog girl as their Pepe equivalent

stop

>the KKK is a domestic terrorist group
maybe 60 years you nigger

Stop frogposting.

Tsuyu is a liberal (since she is non-white, a female, and a Democrat). She would have voted for Clinton.

>dylan roof is not an organization

dylan was a faggot why didnt he kill niggers at hip hop show

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

TAKE THAT BACK

>westboro baptist
this is bait but I'm posting anyway just fucking shoot me

I really hope there are leftists out there who think like this. It's almost funny in it's simplicity.

"ISIS are terrorists, but the Army, Marines, Navy, and Airforce aren't?"