Black Lives Matter Toronto

>Teachers, parents, and members of Black Lives Matter held a walkout and subsequent demonstration in Toronto on Monday, protesting what they say is “anti-Black racism in Toronto schools.”
>The protest comes the week after a report found that Black students were twice as likely to be enrolled in applied (instead of academic) high school courses. They were also more likely to be suspended
>Toronto (BLMTO) also singled out the case of a Black six-year-old girl, who was handcuffed by two Peel police officers inside her school.
>"she’s a good kid.”
>Another parent said it wasn’t just anti-Black racism that concerned her. It was also anti-Muslim sentiment.
citynews.ca/2017/05/01/black-lives-matter-stages-toronto-school-walkout/

Thoughts P/o/l?

Pfft, anti black racism in Toronto, that's fucking rich. I hope China buys out Canada soon.

Why is it so hard to acknowledge that maybe some races are worse at things than others?

Where are the protests vs majority black participation in basketball and football?

Leafs pls go.

>www.canadianpol.com

Toronto is already full of niggers and loos, there's no hope

>missing school for black lives

I don't see the point. Blacks already miss school on their own.

Soros' organ grinder monkeys are giving us one hell of a case of negro-fatigue.
But I hope they keep it up. Every chimpout just means more votes for Trump in 2020.

>complaining about racism in Cucknada
I swear to god niggers are beyond brain functioning.

Hey guys.....Islam's pretty c-cool....r-right guys?

when do you guys think that the supposed "racism" will end? obviously Toronto is probably the furthest thing from what they perceive as racist in the entire North American continent, yet they still are claiming this.

in the 60s there was a civil rights movement and it ended with desegregation of public facilities and voting rights, there was a clear and concise goal. i dont see a clear goal in this case other than OMG STOP BEING RACIST. what will be the goal post?

That's what they get for being the most cucked city in Canada. The more you cater to them, the more they'll attack you, because you're weak.

it was the most productive day in Toronto School district history

The toronto blm / gay pride parade interaction has produced some very funny news stories. Stay tuned for that one.

when results are equal i.e. never.

Kill all whites

Give niggers an inch and they demand it all.

And this is why I stay the hell away from southern ontario. Place is a shithole

/thread

> Black students were twice as likely to be enrolled in applied (instead of academic) high school courses.

Why is this a bad thing?

>Black students were twice as likely to be enrolled in applied (instead of academic) high school courses.
>They were also more likely to be suspended
I went to high school in Toronto 15-20 years ago. You picked what classes you were enrolled in. So if they are in applied classes, it is because they wanted to be.
The suspended thing sounds dumb, too. The implication is that they are suspended for no reason, or over minor things whites aren't suspended for. Or maybe they just have "bad home training"

People forget nigs in North America were bred for strength not intelligence

Good thing im not living in Toronto, i guess.

Are you a black man, Neon Palestine. For the record I recognize the difference between black men and niggers. I'm just curious.

Because the left doesn't care about intellectual diversity or personal choice. They only care about physical diversity and equality of outcome.

To protest negative stereotypes, niggers refuse to go to work or get educated.

BLM, and Antifa are being used and funded by the Muslim brotherhood. Islamists even use prisons to radicalize criminals before they get out and go back to their ghettos. We as seeing
a shadow Islamic invasion of the US. If people do not fight back soon we will begin to see the same break down they are seeing all over the EU. There can never be peace with Islam. They will infiltrate the schools, the government, the police, the military, and one morning you will wake up to the choice of conversion or death. That is how these evil animals operate. Trust me I spent eight years killing them.

The only quantifiable goal they've ever had was "The Toronto Police cannot have an official float in the gay pride parade because um...thas racist?".

Other than that they have no end game. It's kind of depressing how many people fail to see how outrageous they are. I've heard people say "saying all lives matter is just as bad as saying the N word". These are all white people too. Literally every other non-white person (besides blacks) thinks they're retarded. I don't know why so many white Canadians give them credit.

Wait what racism. Toronto is already full of non whites.

Braise geg

>IMB4 George Soros is funding them.
Soros was a Nazi collaborator one of the biggest allies of the Nazi party in WW2 was the Muslim brotherhood.

It shows that it doesn't matter how much of a good white boy you are, minorities will still try to destroy you, your institutions, your country.

Hmm, strange that the chinks don't complain... I wonder what could be the reason for that