twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/859417135151435776
youtube.com/watch?v=k6Bkg0PF7Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=CsH4pvsgIhA
youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk
youtube.com/watch?v=TEzH9pDkvdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R8pCR2LdAY0
youtube.com/watch?v=7oJuf-6G_Vc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives
washingtonpost.com/world/south-koreas-likely-next-president-warns-the-us-not-to-meddle-in-its-democracy/2017/05/02/2295255e-29c1-11e7-9081-f5405f56d3e4_story.html?utm_term=.a88730d9d59d
defensenews.com/articles/thaad-can-defend-against-north-korean-missiles-skorea-says
newsweek.com/russia-iran-sanctions-senate-corker-593051
us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/05/us-confirms-sending-military-to-syrian-turkish-border-001667081.html
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-05-02/us-general-told-turkey-of-concerns-about-syria-iraq-air-strikes
sputniknews.com/politics/201705021053204064-bin-laden-ideology/
youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awoooooooooo

Long time Trump supporter here (voted for him when he was the Reform Party candidate), but I just can not support him anymore.

It's not that I disagree with him or even what he's doing, but I am just too scared of winning and being happy.

I feel much more comfortable being angry at the world and Trump is a threat to that, so fuck Drumpf.

Everyday Trump reminds me why I voted for him.
MAGA

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/859417135151435776
Everyone is in agreement. Remove the snake.

If Portubro is still around I am passing the baking reigns on to him, or someone else trustworthy.

Got to go make some preparations for flight.

Answer me this, you LARPing faggots. Even if I am to accept that Trump is 100% kiked and will only be a negative for the next four years, what would you have me support? How would you stop immigration, Islam or global trade? How would you improve your local community and the birth rate of the majority population?

and honestly, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

People STILL support this orange baboon?

>Libs are the ones who want a civil war
>they have none of the guns
Its like they are suicidal or something

Senpai I had a fucking hangover yesterday, it's still in my head god dammit.

I had a DragonForce drinking game where we had to listen to all of their albums starting from the first, and drink every time they say "far away", "free" and "fire".

I think I nearly fucking died. I still love DragonForce though.

Anything new within the Trump world?

youtube.com/watch?v=k6Bkg0PF7Dc
>this bill does not have funding for planned parenthood
So who's lying
Talks about it 17 minutes in

seriously how can we do this? can we just light up the fucker's feeds and get the house to call for a new speaker vote?

So does Trump have any real core beliefs or is he just a flimsy bitch who changes with the winds and does what is politically convenient? If the former, what exactly is Trump's vision?

My internet crapped out on me, it keeps timing out Sup Forums

posting this from mobile

>what would you have me support

MADAM

>Sheri Few supports impeaching judges that rule unconstitutionally
Wewlad. You SC faggots have someone to vote for.
youtube.com/watch?v=CsH4pvsgIhA

This isn't 4D Chess. But this is Trump adapting to a situation extremely well.

Really, our only option now is to spam one of the few overtly pro Trump places on the internet and claim that anyone who calls us out on our shilling is suppressing free speech

Whatever Ivanka wants

That's all my friend does is play his PC in his dorm, barely works.

>youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk
>Burguers talked about the Russian lady, they have bears twice that size being treated like kids as well in New York

>Its like they are suicidal or something
They do want more arab immigrants, so I think the answer is yes.

They don't want a civil war. They want to pretend they want a civil war because they envy the right.

They live in a world of comic book movies and harry potter. They're not interested in things like battle & war aside from Soviet Union or Cuban guerilla footage.

I don't know, user.

Portubro seems to not be so busy. Is he still around since he is likely on a more stable connection? If not you of course can handle it but mobile baking is a bitch. I trust you to sort it out in any event.

Thanks for baking.

Only update on Drudge is a more unflattering picture of Pelosi every hour

Top kek

>who's lying: ryan or the media?
Tough call.

Sorry Mr. President, but you can't let kike/spic judges walk all over you and try to invoke Jackson

>trump happy with no border wall

This is the future you chose, America.

>oneitis is getting married to a swarthy foreigner who's going to take her on adventures and live a perfect life
Guess I'm a #weirdloner now.

Can't Trump veto the budget?

Do you have any real core beliefs or do you just oppose whoevers in power because you're a le epic star wars rebel XDXDXD Go Dumbldore's army amiright?!

Serious question, why are some of you still supporting Trump and the Republicans? They just stabbed us in the back. I feel completely betrayed, and I'm not upset for me, I'm upset for all the millions of Americans in this country who desperately need change because the government controls everything, and they voted for Trump to help them (us), not to just throw our interests away at the first sign of resistance.

How the hell am I supposed to support this? This budget is 100% capitulation to Democrats (who are celebrating) and a betrayal of all Conservatives who voted Trump into office.

Why do so few of you seem to care that Trump is going back on his promises? What the hell is there to be happy about? This is Obama/Hillary lite, but the Democrats get all the political advantages by not being responsible.

Trump is continually betraying the people who put him in office.

>So does Trump have any real core beliefs

Make America Great Again

>does what is politically convenient
He's pragmatic, and makes the best out of bad situations

He's not an idealogue which is what we need fucking more of in this country. He has principles like any person but isnt beholden to HAVING to do this or that because Conservatism 101 or Populism 101 or Presidential Behavior 101 says he has to.

Trump is his own man and a true role model

This is an accurate depiction of what's going on at TRS right now

At this point he's playing nice. We need something to tip him over the edge. Someone here needs to kill Ivanka, Jared, and their kids while pretending to be a Muslim.

No your mom is a lying cunt who can't fucking face her own mortality because she's stupid and basic like a peasent

DONT FORGET TO RECYCLE STRAYA'S THREAD NEXT

No. He'll "work with the Dems" until September.

I have no idea what the fuck he's doing. (((Ivanka))) is probably whispering in his ear.

Trump isn't a senator, shill. This is the weak Republican leadership's doing, not his.

You literally cannot debate this

Flimsy bitch, liar and traitor

If I'm here for 300 I can bake otherwise someone else will eventually

PUSSY
FOR
TULSI

how did Trump get BTFO so hard on his first budget?

Trump essentially came out in front day one and said if the budget doesn't include the wall in September then I'm vetoing it. The absolute madman is going to force the Dems to cooperate so the government can keep running.

>september shutdown all but confirmed

Wish I screencapped my post saying that was his plan, to have the budget battle then. Still, feels good having called it, man.

Well they ARE trying to be replaced by shitskins on purpose

>Trump
sure

>Republicans
nah

My worst fear, which I was unfortunately right about, was that the GOP would take Congress, but then cuck out and stonewall Trump

Yeah. I agree with the need but how? We talked about this this morning, how would it be possible?

Thanks for the reply but it was insincere and inefficient. Try again and answer my question

So flimsy then?

This
Paul Ryan and the other RINOs are NOT /ourguys/; we knew this.

Haven't heard much from her since that event

MSM is always lying

Trump at 11:30 AM ET

>youtube.com/watch?v=TEzH9pDkvdQ

Spicey Time at 1:30 PM ET

>youtube.com/watch?v=R8pCR2LdAY0

Pence at 3:45 PM ET

>youtube.com/watch?v=7oJuf-6G_Vc

Thanks, I know you are busy so someone can get it.

Yeah, right. Check his pic.

Oh, I could vote for this.

AND we need to do this every thread, 24/7 and be ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED that people in said thread call us shills, and call them Trumpcucks even though we spend all day in a thread we don't like.

O-oh

>flimsy
as much as i wish it were true, we dont live in a dictatorship.

Nice, we get to hear from POTUS and Spice today

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives
It's somewhere in here.

Essentially this, you'd have to get the House to vote for a new Speaker.

Except she's from hawaii

Both of you are fucking retarded. Trump is signing the bill. He is going along with it. He is selling us out, so stop defending him you fucking bootlickers.

All you people can do when someone proves you wrong is go "shill, shill!" because everything that has happened the last few days has proven you wrong about Trump and Republicans.

I'm so fucking sick of you illiterate morons defending a government that lies in your face, takes your resources, and then betrays you and sells out to globalist elites. People like you who defend these traitors are the ONLY reason they are still in power. I sincerely hope you both kill yourselves and make America a better place.

And like that we're in a bad postion.

test soon

Yesss....gooood goy....GOOOD GOY....

>Declare war on North Korea
>Dismantle congress
>...
>Profit

Could be fun.

Republicans will win more seats in the Senate in 2018 & likely keep the house, but even if they get 60+ Repub's in the Senate, who says they will support Trump?

Still a lot of cuckservatives

>Newt makes a reappearance for the second season

Not even subtle. Fuck off dude. This isn't Facebook, most of Sup Forums actually prefers to think instead of feel. You liberal shills will never learn will you??

>South Korea’s likely next (dumbass) president warns the U.S. not to meddle in its democracy: a candidate who fears that the U.S. government has been acting to box him in on a controversial American missile defense system and circumvent South Korea’s democratic process
washingtonpost.com/world/south-koreas-likely-next-president-warns-the-us-not-to-meddle-in-its-democracy/2017/05/02/2295255e-29c1-11e7-9081-f5405f56d3e4_story.html?utm_term=.a88730d9d59d

>THAAD can defend against North Korean missiles, South Korea says
defensenews.com/articles/thaad-can-defend-against-north-korean-missiles-skorea-says

>NEW IRAN SANCTIONS COMING, BUT NONE FOR RUSSIA, COMMITTEE LEADERS SAY
newsweek.com/russia-iran-sanctions-senate-corker-593051

>US confirms sending military to Syrian-Turkish border: Moscow is ready to fully cooperate with the United States on Syrian crisis
us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/05/us-confirms-sending-military-to-syrian-turkish-border-001667081.html

>U.S. General Told Turkey of Concerns About Syria/Iraq Air Strikes: The air strikes in Syria targeted the YPG, a key component of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which are backed by the United States
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-05-02/us-general-told-turkey-of-concerns-about-syria-iraq-air-strikes

>Expansion of Bin Laden Ideology Defies US Efforts Six Years After His Death
sputniknews.com/politics/201705021053204064-bin-laden-ideology/

/ptg/ should check the catalog once in a while. the walls are closing in you limp-wristed jew-apologist moderates

Sure, I'm for that. He's got four months then to hang them by their own noose.

What's the alternative, shill?

Trump needs to primary these cunts or if that's not feasible, at the very least finance Trump republicans in races where Democratic seats are weak.

Who the heck do we replace him with, MAGApedes?

>No PP funding
Who's lying?

>anyone who calls me out on my contrarian nonsense is a jew

>123776430
Go home leddit.

>le epic tactical blackpill xD

we had people who were literally paid for this, posting here for months at a time. What makes you think some random nobody is going to top david brock's finest?

>South Korea
>Democracy
Top kek, they have literally only had 2 real democratically elected president that weren't part of a cabal or cheated to get their position and both of them were murdered for this

>warns the U.S. not to meddle in its democracy

Yeah, i'm sure they are more comfortable with having a feminist cult run it

How is he selling us out? Your turboautistic purity spiral doesn't count, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

Guyz I think Newt is dying. Sounds like he's got the Black Lung

>GOY
>jew

nu/pol/ please

This is thing

There was none. It doesn't mean endlessly defend the guy when he's done nothing substantive to warrant it. TPP was an easy one, and should I give the POTUS credit for enforcing the fucking law? Shows how shit the country is

Probably from inhaling all that moon dust.

>I know more than the man who became a billionaire because of his ability to make deals

He's been like that for a week. If it were just allergies I figured it would be better after a few days.

>have to use blur filter 24 times to erase wrinkles

SAD

>kek flag

I hope both of them fucking kill each other.

Test user here for cameras. Can I post the questions that I can't find...?

Learning that South Korea was literally run by a cabal of feminist shamans had me laugh my ass off. This really is the best timeline.

Checked. He'll die before becoming governor of the moon base.