Just found this racist sub on leddit, these fucking gooks are as obsessed with whites as black lives matter is...

just found this racist sub on leddit, these fucking gooks are as obsessed with whites as black lives matter is. Seriously i knew reddit was a circle jerk but even the asians joined the le evil whitey circle jerk.
just gonna leave this here do what you want
reddit.com/r/EasternSunRising/

Asians really, really hate us. Chinese in particular hate our guts. Something to do with nicking their artifacts and burning down some sacred temple in the opium wars lmao.

They're just ass-mad that white girls don't want to date them yet their women see dating white guys as "trading up."

seems like a more general r/asianmasculinity

Little dick complex lmao

check out r/asianmasculinity for some real asian cringe

they think about white people what liberals make fun of us for thinking about blacks, its a running joke here to be insecure about BBC blacking our women, asians are unironically super fucking mad about BWC and us fucking their women

Funny how fannyblasted they get about some boat wars when you'd think their problem would be with the japs

I have a feeling their main gripe is just that a lot of Asian women get taken by white men.

i just dont understand the point of lying to themselves is gonna do? some retard messaged me for 3 hours telling me i had a 2 inch dick and talking about incest like holy shit dude

They hate the Japanese aswell. Pretty much everyone in Asia hates the Japanese.

FUCK OFF, PSYOP RETARDS

STOP THE DIVERSIFICATION

That's not how you say Koreans/Chinese. The rest of the world loves Japanese tourists, they're quiet, meek, and have lots of money.

Shut the fuck up you weaboo faggot. If you read carefully I said Asia. It is a well known fact they are disliked in Asia over the shit they pulled.

Go back to reditt.

Can't imagine why. They destroyed far more of their own cultural artifacts.

>this level of projection

>calling an ethnic japanese a weeb

Still not how you say Chinese/korean. You ever been to asia or do your Southeast asian brown skin nigger friends tell you "all of asia hates japan?"

Oh yes, you're loved in Asia. I hope north korea nukes your shithole country you slant eyed nigger.

>I found this _________ on _________

GTFO

>reddit
You have to go back.

i didn't know it was a crime to get first hand cringe from their

If they find whites so objectionable, why are they in a majority white country? How much gall does it take to assert that your host is not sucking up to you enough?