Is Gardening and Landscaping Redpilled? Is it Manly?

have you ever wanted to try it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Japs are really good at it. There's a certain art to it (I especially like grafting and bonsai).
Whites are very close to nature, so yes, it's probably redpilled. I wish I had a garden fit for a king Tbh

Working the land is redpilled

This. Having a big-ass lawn you mow is degenerate as shit, but having a bigass produce garden for fresh grown veggies and fruits of your own is solid shit.

Yes ans yes. Go to /out/ and check out the homegrowmen thread.

I think it would help the mental health of many hopeless anons

its going to be a long 4 years, we need hobbies outside of pol

>Veggies and trees
Yes
>Useless shit like flowers and mowing lawns
No

Plant flowers and if they call you a fag put it in their ass and make them fart roses.

A man should be one with the plants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi

Flowers are for fags get yourself some potato boxes.

The best gardeners and landscapers are always men, and not the faggy types.

I do landscape and garden. It's the White Man's artistic outlet.

Those hedges don't even serve a purpose, and I bet those flowers aren't edible. Shit garden mate 2/10 for unnecessary effort.

I have the best yard in my zip code probably. People stop and take pictures. All the old women in the neighborhood come by to ask about my flowers and what to do about a fungus, or pest in their year.
I'm a single man, I live alone. I'm a welder by trade. I get lots of female attention, but they're more trouble than they are worth. I plan on buying the house next to me when it comes up for sale, and I will try to rent it out to a single woman I find attractive, and maybe that will work out, or I'll just evict her or something.

At its peak in early march.

fellow /out/ poster?

Flowers are beautiful and part of healthy ecosystems

I live in the middle of a city. I'm not eating anything that grows in my yard. Fuck that lead and arsenic poisoning bullshit.

Some of us here are actual landscape architects, not DIY weekend warrior "I grew a stalk of beans and I know how to garden".

those front yards without a simple fence to divide the public street from the private property trigger me so much.

Front porch is gated and about 15 feet off the side walk.

The house has been there longer than the sidewalk and street have. The home wasn't built knowing 50 years later some faggot would invent a car.

Absolutely.

You should have a rose bush for when you visit mum at the cemetery and a poppy pot for Anzac day, flowers are pretty degenerate if used for decoration. A lot of the time they strangle my saplings and make the orchard a bloody mess. Fuck flowers!

Sherri Few is based!
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

>cityfag

I think it speaks for the culture of the nation. For example in Australia and USA with 99% white majority people are overly trusting and don't think twice about leaving their car unlocked or their back door open.

They actually take advantage of the space they have between their house and the public. Its more of a novelty because it means displays you're an open and giving person. Just my thoughts.

I'm not upset considering it's worth tenfold what it was in the 90s thanks to gentrification and appreciation of land value.

i would like to learn how to do this, but i have absolutely no idea where to begin... like planting shit - what do i have to first?

>Having an ugly garden it's a desirable trait.

For whom?

Founding Fathers were good gardeners and farmers

only if you grow things you can eat, flowers are for women, faggots and anorexic people

You are right in most cases.

Mine is just, the whole neighborhood was built roughly 1830-1890 and there was not thought or consideration to the future of cars and pedestrian walk ways. The homes were summer homes and plantation homes.

It's a lot of work but growing your own food and cooking it is incredible I think everyone should do it, even if its just a pot of spring onions or potatoes its not hard

Go to your local nursery and talk to someone. The basic idea is sunlight exposure to the plant. Shady areas and sunny areas. Get plants that'll do well in your climate.

Your land value won't mean shit when the dollar collapses. Don't come running to me when all you've got to eat is flowers. But you can still be saved, it looks like a very nice place, you could sell it and get yourself some acres and a water tank.

Super pilled. Anons are invited over to pull my based weeds and rake my woke detritus.

>Locally native Flowers are beautiful and part of healthy ecosystems

FTFY

You should probably start with the three basic nutrients plants need, nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus

You have autism. Land is my next purchase.

Also: if you think I'm gonna be able to grow sustainable food source on a 30x30 front yard. I have a bridge for sale

>increasing the property value is bad

>positive extranalites on the community is bad

Growing flowers is redpilled af as is fruits, vegetables, shrubs, and trees. Turfgrass is fucking degenerate.

>doesnt keep honey bees
Also my state subsidizes pollinator habitats. I make $300/acre seeded to wildflowers

Grow your own veggies, if you have enough room plant a few fruit trees.
Patriotsupply sells non gmo, heirloom seeds.in mylar pouches that are great and just a lil more $ than those gmo crap in the stores.
If people browse pol but dont think a garden is a good idea, you are stupid.

Doesn't change the fact. It's the same as people who do nothing but bulk and lift weights but couldn't run a mile to save them. This place is no more practical then before.

I think the walkway is a bit much, too verbose and detracts from the natural beauty rather than complementing it. Nice plant choice though.

Good then live on your land.

then do a rock garden bro

Thats because it was designed for aesthetics, not gardening. And that design is better than most because it obviously has the goal of minimizing mowing. The fake river bed looks like shit though

What are you even on about ?

>What are Apple trees?
Also bees goes for fucking miles for Manuka.

Gardening is boring.