1 trillion+ in new spending

>1 trillion+ in new spending
>dems are happy because tons of obama-like stimulus is also in the bill

Are you guys prepared for Jimmy Carter style stagflation?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Also, besides protectionism, how is trump any different than the keynesian democrats on economics? Please explain this to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

why is Sup Forums so stupid?

why do you always support leftist economic policies?

bump Sup Forums bump

I sure am tired of winning.

Because its memes and no one here is actually interested in politics (duh)

Aren't you happy he's just like a democrat OP?
Go have a nap, you must be sleepy.

holy shit it's worse than I realized

trump fucking sucks

Sherri Few will fix it!
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

OP is fake and gay

>Aren't you happy he's just like a democrat OP?
not in the slightest

True. As President, he's somehow even less effective at making policy changes than the do-nothing Democrats.

The Republicans in Congress should just be lined up and shot.

Then fuck off with your concern trolling.

>Do-Nothing Democrats

You are aware that the republicans hold literally every level of government and they can't agree on a health-care bill to replace a law that they have said they were ready to replace around 6 years ago?

>The Republicans in Congress should just be lined up and shot.
They really should.
They're exactly the same as democrats at this point.
Leftist pieces of shit.

>shilling to people that would vote for you regardless.
why?

>trolling
the fuck are you talking about retard?

Oh yeah, I know the Republicans are shit. I just feel the same way about the shitty ass Dems in Congress as well.

Ah, then you are good. Both parties need to get their shit together and stop with the brinkmanship. It gets nothing done but bad legislation.

Might as well line of the democrats with them. Your threats seem sort of partisan, to be honest.

it isn't so much the partisanship i think. moreso the US federal government is just too big.

>no apocalypse melt down
I'm most angry at democrats for promising Trump is literally Hitler. The dems are such a fukin tease.

Jimmy Carter was the last okay US president, Mr. Shill :^)

>trump can't do shit
>cry about carter

He's been talking about it forever.

Don't stop there, you'd only fix about half the problem.

>dude stagflation lmao
>dude it's good that the economy fucking sucks and everyone is poor

idiot

>how is trump any different than the keynesian democrats on economics

Because he will have faggots like you sucking your thumbs and crying for the next 8 years.

I call that a big win.

You forgot the National Endowment for the Arts.

>Because he will have faggots like you sucking your thumbs and crying for the next 8 years.
okay

Your economy will be shit.
I'm Canadian. How is that bad for me?

Or instead remove the party system like how the founding Fathers wanted

>Your economy will be shit.
how many on food stamps in 2008?
how many now?
you dont get to blame this one on trump sweetiepie

Trump is Carter.

political outsider with low approval ratings. I bet the country suffers economic woes under the Trump administration and the world gets even less safe. He's a one term president.

it's trump and obama and bush's fault you delusional keynesian faggot lol

He probably will be but the person that will replace him will be 10 times worse

Why isn't all the shit on the left also on the right? The Republicans are the same as the Democrats. The only difference is that the former have a few defectors with actual principles.

Trump had nothing to do with writing the bill, but apparently he's happy about the few scraps of extra military and border security funding it gives.

Anyway, to answer your question, Trump prefers lower taxes and deregulation.

Yeah, I am all for this. Every time I speak to a group on the merits of the party system I have to inform them of two facts that people really should know.

1) Just about any founding father that you know by name was for a true representative government where there was no two party system as they saw the faults of the Westminster System. They were out-voted by the other delegates during the framing process on the premise that such a government would be inexpedient. But in the computer age such a concern is not nearly as pronounced so there is no reason not to have it.

2) Almost all of the framers originally thought that the framing process would be re-done every 20 years or so as the times changes and Democracy needs to be updated. But people fell so much in love with the compromises they made back then that they never went back and re-framed it.

Which is sad because there are only a handful of people currently in Congress that I would trust to re-frame without pushing their own fucked up agenda.

>Trump prefers lower taxes and deregulation.
but he also wants much higher spending, thus canceling out those other two things

I'm aware, he's counting on all that repatriated money and new business to cover his ass. There are some spending cuts that he says he wants, but of course, he's fine with the country getting sold out to the Democrats as well. Oh, and god forbid he try to transition us off the petrodollar or audit the fed or anything that might cause real change. I was surprised he was even apparently considering reinstating Glass-Steagall

can't bump your own thread retard

>Oh, and god forbid he try to transition us off the petrodollar or audit the fed or anything that might cause real change.
This.

Trump is a cuck.
The only person that could have saved us was Ron Paul.
I mean holy shit Trump is no better than the democrats and he loves the fed.

yes you can retard

Well, during his campaign, he did say he wanted to audit the fed and apparently accused Janet Yellen of keeping interest rates low to make Obama look good. Now he says he might reinstate the old bitch when her term ends next year. Something happened between that time and I'd be curious to know what.

>Well, during his campaign, he did say he wanted to audit the fed and apparently accused Janet Yellen of keeping interest rates low to make Obama look good.
Yes, and he lied to us about this, unfortunately.

The NEA costs every burger literally 0.02$

Well, I have to wonder whether it was a lie or a result of some sort of coercion. Why we would he make all these promises that he knew he would walk back on later? He's a businessman; he ought to have known that these things can't have made him look good, and this is hardly the only issue he's walked back on.

Kek

kys