Dear white people

>be civilized mulatto
>ironically start watching "dear white people"
>this is gay as fuck
>think of all the times i was treated like a second class citizen
>think of all the times that white people complained i used words that were too big
>toatt people tell me i look like childish gambino or bob marley
>toatt when i couldnt get a job because of how i look
>continue watching and unironically sympathizing with dear white people

I KNOW THAT FEEL
>then got to episode 2
fucking kek and a half. i might watch the third episode later, but i need to recover from the overwhelming gay.

The show itself is a contradiction. it assumes that all black people are civilized. It leads a mixed girl, suggesting that full black people in media cant be leaders or be important to society. its so fuckin meta its hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So is this shitshow some sort of satire or is it trying to be serious?

kill yourself you dumb loser

DWP the movie is actually about depicting blacks such as her, blatant, shameless racists, as in the wrong. Does the Netflix series ruin that?

How many legit blacks are on the show? Bc in the trailer I only saw half blacks

It's some epic nazi recruitment propaganda, but it wasn't supposed to be that.

I should have read the entire post
sorry OP I don't mean it

My only solace is knowing that if the west falls then I will be able to integrate into asians while the niggers will always be barred

If you continue to watch, it'll turn into yet another upper middle class classroom drama, with a tiny bit of racial issues commentary.

It's a glamorous series for Tumblr whites to buzz about, not for actually struggling people of color.

>'be civilized mulatto'

You meant to say whiney nigger mongrel

There are less black people in Germany, then in the citry od Detroit and I am scared, if there will be more of them one day.

When George Soros owns shares of Netflix, what do you expect?

>thee person that called the cops IS the cop that pulled his gun on you, and in NO way are you AT ALL partially responsible for the situations youre in

you sound like someone voting dems solely because of your skincolor

>toatt when i couldnt get a job because of how i look

Unironically, you will be favored over an equally qualified white in most cases in most industries.
Even women MUST be hired over a equally qualified in the carpenter's union. Many such cases.

As far as education goes: you will receive more money from scholarships, a dramatically lower standard for acceptance (average grades send MOST blacks to med school and 3% of asians to med school). And you will also be favored in most jobs when you are done with education. It's not the 1950s any more. It's been 30 years since blacks have even been allowed to be portrayed as criminals on TV, movies, and commercials.
You will see massive overrepresentation of blacks when normalized by merit in all aspects of contemporary society. You will see a massive overrepresentation of positive black figures in media compared to their terrible violent crime rates. On average, Africans are children in adult bodies. Not a shred of evidence has gone against this notion. Not a single culture's tradition has come to a different conclusion.

>>toatt people tell me
>toatt

what is this magical negro word that i am unaware of?

The trailer did have the main girl BTFO herself. She assumed someone's race was white and it showed how stupid and petty her ideas were an it turns out he was black. She also gets boned by a white.

Alot of the stuff seemed to mock sjw stuff so who knows. I'm not watching it just because of solidarity

Half breeds pretending they know the struggle

no its serious. there is zero satire so far. And if you're white you probably wont "Get it". im no sjw, but from what ive seen its all real issues that colored people face in daily life.

Im not shilling for the show, but i i spontaneously decided to watch it for a laugh, but shit got real.

never saw the movie. Didnt know there was one.

theres a lot of blacks.. and if anything it IS a nazi recruitment tool because the goal of the people in the show is to become equal to the whites. blacks want to be whitewashed, and THAT is the propaganda, because average black people dont want to give in to white society. thats why they commit crimes.

its okay bro. I wanted to kill myself during parts of the show.

im certainly going to try to watch it, but it does seem like its one of those "think before you speak" propaganda videos.

no, i mean a colored person that likes a good days hard work and is too intelligent for the braindead majority of the rednecks hes surrounded by.

i expect nothing for my hopes and dreams have faded away, much like the dignity that I once carried for living with delusion of people respecting me for the merit of my works and intentions, rather than the color of my skin.

muhammed, i dont vote.

not where i live. black people are pushed to the side. why do i live here? Because i dont want to be surrounded by niggers.

in the show she describes her relationship with the white guy as "respite" from her revolutionary radio show. As if its all an act.

i dont act like a nigger and im still treated like a nigger. The struggle is real for all of us.

Can we just remember that the day this came out. A show about encountering racism on a college campus. Some nigger chimps out and stabs a bunch of white people on a campus.

'Think of all the times' you retard.

Nice bait, you got me.

>continue watching and unironically sympathizing with dear white people

Fuck off nigger

She is not the hero. Finish the series. Like the movie, it shows how she is wrong in most things and not a good person. The undercover star is the gay kid. It's who the writer really identifies with.

>'Think of all the times' you retard.
nobody says that though

respite means dating a white guy is a refreshing break from the black bullshit

>average black people dont want to give in to white society. thats why they commit crimes.
I don't know if that's the only reason, but imposing white standards on blacks is probably bad

> i dont want to be surrounded by niggers.
neither do white people.

If the president/society in america allowed an all-white state, how quickly do you think minorities would want to got there?

Go fuck off to your gay show faggot

>i don't vote
why, the ballot to complicated or afraid getting ICE'd?

im a conscientious objector. I know that it literally doesnt matter who you vote for, and that the left-right dichotomy is just a means to keep the american people under the illusion that we are free to choose, and feel independent, and in control of our ways of life.

>If the president/society in america allowed an all-white state, how quickly do you think minorities would want to got there?

Buh buh the food, no seasonings bruh ya'll be miserable wifout dat ass bombin bass and niggas mumbling in autotune over it bruh...

After living around nothing but blacks most of my life, I can confidently say:

Kill yourself you fucking nigger, your kind are nothing but apes that learned a few parlor tricks and cause nothing but trouble

yeah duh. it took you your whole life to figure that out? Seems like you're the one with an intellectual disability. BEING a colored person, i knew this at the age of 16, its just a shame that 10 years later i still havent been able to do anything about it. Blacks will only get worse. and its precisely what the white majority wants.

No, I began suspecting it at 13. But of course suggesting anything about it was racism so I just had to stay quiet and hope I was wrong.

And kill yoursrlf nigger

Blacks are seemingly encouraged to degenerate further into savagery, and helped right along by white-guilt-ridden liberals who think they're helping the cause by being 'tolerant' of basically jungle behavior.
Abandon all hope; all ye whom enter the hood...

>i dont act like a nigger and im still treated like a nigger. The struggle is real for all of us.

That has got to be the worst, i feel for you nonniganon

You fucking millennials are pure dogshit and faggotry.

>le my vote doesn't matter maymay
its people like you who help normies maintain power
even if you don't have any affiliation with a political party or generally don't believe in politics use your constitutional right to help shift power from one side to the other
even if it's just for the turmoil the momentum will cause

>and its precisely what the white majority wants.
No, not really. Problem is emotional reasoning.

well did you just turn 18? cuz you got a lot to learn kiddo.

abandon all hope indeed.

>nonniganon
this is literally the nicest thing anyone has said to me

the turmoil is a persistent state of affairs in the united states. The peace is in fact the act of voting, to quell the discontent of the people. allowing them to think that when things get too bad they can change it. When in reality things dont ever really change, not lately at least. If we didnt have a vote every four years we'd already have a civil war.
>who gives you your rights?
>the government?
>God?
Which one is more valuable in society? Your rights are nothing, and god bless your soul if you do claim God to be the giver of your rights.People dont know what that means anymore.

This, liberals have stage 4 of "white mans burden" syndrome

Did they have to pick the lightest Black with the bluest eyes for the press photos?

>be half black
>black people treat you like shit call you white boy and other shit
>most conflicts are with black people
>black mother abandoned you
>black girlfriends try to force you into ignorant nigger shit having kids
>white people you personally know do you no wrong
>girlfriend is white
>faithful takes care of me and actually can cook
>works on building and support
>actually has fucking goals
Fuck the black community

> thinking I understand that nignog coon speach.

Fggt plz

Crabs in a bucket my man

>>be half black
>>black people treat you like shit call you white boy and other shit
>>most conflicts are with black people

Why does this always get a pass, but if you are white and ask an innocent question about a mulatto's background or appearance they act like it is the worst thing that has ever happened to them.

have you unironically considered moving to Europe? People in the UK, Netherlands, Switzerland and Germany aren't as racist as white Americans because they've no experience with niggers, only with black man

They only do that civilized mulattoes most mulattoes are basically more intelligent dangerous niggers.

Blacks are up there with the U.S. military when it comes to sheer volume of unnecessary acronyms

nice advertising work social media manager for Netflix

im sure nu-pol will fall for it but some are wise to the game

the fire rises

Hey, I like you man.

>I'm Black but I'm better behaved so I deserve to date White people

There is no worse type of Black

I never said that

if we dont behave and look pretty for the white folks we are immediately disregarded. We have to maintain a constant charade of good behavior. its the most demeaning way of life you could possibly imagine. Im about to give up the act, and go full nigger. But with my level of intelligence this becomes a true fact We have the ability to annoy white people legally without jail time. Thats a scary thought. Imagine if one of us became president.

I had never seen it before but I figured it out since OP typed it out the first few times

Is everyone retarded

I think you should be forced to only date non-Whites. The fact that you can date Whites is a testament to the freedoms we give you and you deserve every grimaced stare you get if you choose to ruin a White woman with your inferior blood.

Stay within your lane.

Wow your post is literally

>tfw black but to smart to chimp out like I was born to do

kys nigger

I actually watched the show.

While my post was sarcastic and ironic, the true irony is the fact that you claim that the nature of my post is an example of my desire to chimp out in a legal fashion, by means of legally causing problems for (white)people. THE SAME manner in which white people area nuisance to other white people.

The irony is you want to kill myself for being an intelligent black person that can navigate professional matters in a civilized way like an adult, but just because im black its chimping out? If a white person does it its just a person being a whiny bitch nu-male or a crazed soccer mom!

when there is an indignity or an injustice imposed upon someone, its their responsibility to rectify it, regardless of their race its a basic human right to voice their opinions about their particular circumstances if they are not in that persons favor!

>how quickly do you think minorities would want to got there?
They would be waiting by the doors of your new house asking to cut your grass before you get there

>Imagine if one of us became president.

>when there is an indignity or an injustice imposed upon someone, its their responsibility to rectify it,
Or you could just shut the fuck up and move on like an adult would do...

Fuck netflix

Ooh ya got me, I'm actually just trying to suppress your KANGZ heritage and steal your melanin.

> We have to maintain a constant charade of good behavior. its the most demeaning way of life you could possibly imagine.

point out to us brainlets the hilarious sarcarsm in this and the "irony" in me pointing out how you are a dirty nigger.

If you have to work so hard to suppress your desire to chimp out, then maybe you should not be near civilized races.

I don't want you to kill yourself I want you to stay away from White women. Just know, when you date/fuck a White person, no matter what they tell you, they are thinking in their head that they are trading down.

>IF YOU'RE WHITE YOU WON'T GET IT
I've heard this in real life
from a white liberal
the show was also written by a white cucky bastard

>?????
>? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Just kill yourself already no no go kill some pure niggers before you do that.

>toatt
what?

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc i

> its all real issues that colored people face in daily life.
Huh, I didn't know black college students had guns pulled on them by campus police just for being black on a regular basis.

its not that we have to suppress feelings of chimping out, but we have to conform to the societal expectations of white people and if we slip up once we start back at the bottom of their respect ladder. Like anyone you have to earn respect, but generally white folks start at about 30%, but blacks of any shade start at 0%. we have to work extra hard to be accepted anywhere.

is that really what average people do? Come on, bro im only human.

so many black people in america have white genes, if you ever left your rural or suburban trailer park you'd see blacks with blue and green eyes

>i dont act like a nigger and im still treated like a nigger.
I don't act like a racist and I'm still treated like Hitler, welcome to the club.

The 30% handicap is due to your race being so violent and criminal. You are hated in every country you exist because you can't stop killing and robbing. There's nothing you or I can do about it.

Learn to present yourself well and communicate honestly and in good manner and you will get all the attention and praise that the bad nignogs don't.

>but you expect me to rise above my nature
Yeah that's what we're all expected to do.

>we have to work extra hard to be accepted anywhere.
when 90% of blacks are impulsive and destructive naturally there's going to be an overwhelming bias.

The irony is that it's not just on one side.
The lefties are arguably worse because they think you NEED their handouts and special care. Sometimes even going so far as to try and make it the only choice.

personally as long as you speak comprehensible english, wear your pants properly, and don't constantly walk around like you're trying to scope out a future crime scene, you don't raise any flags with me.

I havent seen it nor do I know that actrese. Is it her?

that involve having a mailing address, the state knowing where you live, and spending 10-15 minutes filling out a ballot, all anathema to a nigger.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

while i appreciate the sentiment, This
>as long as you speak comprehensible english, wear your pants properly, and don't constantly walk around like you're trying to scope out a future crime scene
is all apart of the racism we face. we have to do everything precisely how white people think we should. And i know that its just basic common sense to speak proper english, dress properly, and carrying yourself with dignity, if even one of those things is out of order for a split second white people change their opinion of you. Its a constant conscious awareness of if were "being white enough" for white peoples taste.
fuck this is depressing. It aint ever gonna change for me, and my colored brothers.

the idea doesn't thrill me, but I'm impressed you plan to bleach your genes. Hopefully you cut your kids off from ignorant "black american culture" and they further purge their bad genes down the road with some italians or something.

>talking about your feelings
>ever
Fuck off please, thank you.

What the fuck are you talking about... since when was "being white enough" acting civilized? Stop acting like a victim.

>i dont act like a nigger and im still treated like a nigger. The struggle is real for all of us.

Pretty much the same with white people being treated as "DAS RACYS NAZI WHITE SUPREAMCYSS"

>some people are assholes
>"must be because I am black, no one ever acts like an asshole towards white people"

Live in society built by white people, of course you are going to have to conform to our expectations and culture, you goon.
What did you expect? We dont want Africa 2.0

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
For some reason shitskins and niggers can't comprehend that and continue to kill, steal and overall absolutely ruin the country they reside in. No matter where you are in the world, when you visit or live in a country you have to respect their laws.

It's a basic human right for people to voice their opinions on anything.

>black people dont want to give in to white society. thats why they commit crimes.
What about blacks in Africa, in 99,99999% african societies, why do they commit crimes?
How about blacks in China, Central America, Europe, Britain, carribean, etc?
>too intelligent for the braindead majority of the rednecks hes surrounded by.
Yet you want to be surrounded by them instead of blacks?
>people respecting me for the merit of my works and intentions, rather than the color of my skin.
You yourself don't want to live near blacks, how can you blame others ? lmao
>>toatt when i couldnt get a job because of how i look
How do you know that? Why does everything has to be about being black? Including jobs?
>i dont act like a nigger and im still treated like a nigger.
Bullshit, no american will treat you like shit as long as you're civilized and step on no one's toes, you're just self-victimizing.
We wish here we were american niggers, life is very hard here.

I think this whole self depreciation over your skin color is just internalized bullshit from liberal assholes.

There's always going to be a certain procedure to western civilization in order to create the order which can maintain western civilization, and the best thing you can do for your kids if you want them to participate and be successful is teach them from an early age so it becomes second nature and try to get a western cultural heritage started in your family tree. Otherwise move to africa. You can't behave like an african and still enjoy the benefits of western civilization. You have to pick one and stick with it even if you never see the benefits of it yourself. It's within your power to lay down the framework for future generations. Naturally of course, liberals will do everything they can to undermine you, to be critical of you, because if they can get you to do something stupid, they can parade you around and use you for their narrative. That blacks need their help and that "the white man" must be stopped. This is their game. Create the problem and provide the solution.

All these fucking nigger mongrels need to get out.

>we have to conform to the societal expectations of white people and if we slip up once we start back at the bottom of their respect ladder
You're right. But where do you go from there? You can't just tell white people to stop being racist, because it's not something they're conciously working at, and it's not written into the law. The ethnic majority of any country is going to have these kinds of expecations.

OP how do i get a qt mixed gf?

reading this
and then reading this
and this How can there be such a gap between perceptions of race and society by white people?

>i cant account for crimes in other countries
perhaps it has something to do with wealth and income? Poor people commit crimes.
>i want to be surrounded by whites so i dont get shot or stabbed
>everything doesnt revolve around my skin, but when i cant get a good job based on the color of my skin it becomes apparent that i will always be stuck doing shitty jobs. Its not self victimization because im not the one hiring myself. and what if i DID want to step on someones toes? I get mine stepped on all the time. What if getting a job means i have to step on someone elses? Its the same thing anyone else does. My life wouldnt revolve around being black if i was treated like a person, rather than a nigger.

i do my best to educate black people and white people about how poorly people of color are treated in society. For those of us that are actively living decently and not being niggers, its hard when liberals do in fact use reverse racism keeping us trapped in the mentality that we need help, or that we can do no wrong even when blacks commit crimes.
Liberalism has done very little to improve race relations in america. because of them we cant advance in becoming more civil, and more accepted. Whites have to stop apologizing, and blacks need to behave. And that wont stop until blacks get off the welfare and actually make their lives better....but thats hard to do when black people cant get jobs because of the color of their skin. Its a fuckin joke.

honestly i think that the learned racism in our lives comes from a conscious effort to be racist. When a woman sees a black person walking close to her car, she locks it, she clutches her purse, and she crosses the street. A man presumes the black man is violent and becomes passively defensive.

..continued

The eyes of the cashier in the convenience store are less focused on the register and are instead focused on the black patron. There doesnt need to be any laws to prevent racism, but society cant change when we have racist blacks targeting racist whites with racist dialog and no positive outcome.
This is why i find it important to be respected based on my behavior and what i mean to do when i carry myself into an establishment, that may or may not be dominated by white people, seeking a job. Its not my skin that matters, but it does matter to people that assume id sooner rob them than put in an honest days work. I cant be white enough for them. Not in how i dress, nor how i speak.

Do you live in the south or something?

>honestly i think that the learned racism in our lives comes from a conscious effort to be racist. When a woman sees a black person walking close to her car, she locks it, she clutches her purse, and she crosses the street. A man presumes the black man is violent and becomes passively defensive.

its just pattern recognition. basic pavlovian conditioning. most black and brown people are savages. its sad but its true.

FOR THE LAST TIME. NO ONE CARES WHAT NIGGERS THINK.

> German fishing for dat BBC on the sly

Never change, Hans.

When one race of people, regardless of wealth class, is many times more violent than others then others will look at that and go "You're very likely to be a criminal. Maybe I should be careful."

When blacks are rich, they are violent. When they are poor, they are violent. The poorest places around are white, and they're STILL not as violent as rich blacks. Racism is defense made by the brain after seeing evidence of that people being so vastly different and violent compared to their own. It creates a recognition of the pattern black/brown = violent. It's natural, and almost always correct as they are indeed factually more violent and much less empathetic or sympathetic.

north east my man.
same goes for white people it seems. Except their savagery is more acceptable because they're the majority.

you think i should just kill myself?

>same goes for white people it seems. Except their savagery is more acceptable because they're the majority.

easy to think this but the statistics just dont jive with that sentiment.

The nigger girl in that show has very white features. That's something I notice the Jews are doing all the time that really pisses me off. They keep trying to make us think black women are attractive when we all know the vast majority have ugly ape faces. What's the endgame? Are they trying to trick us into developing a nigger fetish?