INTERNET GOING DOWN

Is this the major happening by (((them)))?

status.pingdom.com/incidents/0n95zvcxb19m

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
downdetector.com/status/comcast-xfinity/map/
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF AAAAAAAAAAAA

it happens.

this better not be the real happening I want to be on Sup Forums and see the bants before we all die

Let's hope

better find out what they are trying to censor this time before its gone

This, I hope to be shitposting GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW when the nuclear hellfire hits, plz leave interwebs alone

the internet was a mistake and should be deleted

Fucking mudslime

isn't this normal in the US, people lose internet all the time

I hope (you) have prepped!

much less burger shitposting, who do we petition to make it permanent?

DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MUSLIM TO YOU?

About two weeks ago there were power outages that matched the downdetector.com map almost exactly. Downdetector is a little more widespread but if you overlaid the two, the power map matches downdetector pretty accurately. Neat.

Operation Gotham Shield.....

No

Hmm.. that explains why my internet has been fucking SHIT the past week...

That was just NY

actually yes you do.

Good, we can be freed from the chains of NEETdom and fapping to degenerate anime whores.

fuck off

You're either a sandnigger or a nigger.

fuck off I'm white

>inb4 you have to have blue eyes to be white

I don't want to die. It's been an honor posting with you guys.

SAVE THE INTERNET

Mohammad Al-Van Der Bleek?

I hear planes

noooooo i want to see pictures of people killing and eating eachother before we all die , how can i do that without internet?

Comcast networks looking worse.

downdetector.com/status/comcast-xfinity/map/

My feet are cold, and there's a faint smell of onions.

binoculars or a telescope

my shit went wiggy last week... disabled IPV6 and everything was back to normal.

My internet went down for 20 minutes early this morning. I jumped on my old HAM radio and I hear multiple skykings

They were planning a Nuke going off, that would cause what we are seeing, especially with what the current L3 map is showing.

Its okay I'm prepped

Internet dying would be a good thing

>>inb4 you have to have blue eyes to be white
you're right, green eyes count too. Brown eyes, no.

scoreboard comes back: you're a nigger.

OMG a B-2 Bomber just flew by my window it's habbening

Monitor Frequency 8992

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

I just heck isitdownrightnow and it says op is a faggot

I've had my fun on the internet.
They may as well delet it now.

>not having the internet backed up to CD-ROM

casuals

>Internet issues

>Thinks Skyking x4 is coming.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
US States outside an yellow stone happening are suspiciously affected by various things for a few days now.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

WAS SAGTS DUUU HANSI SPRECKT ENGLISH VERDAMNT NOCH MAL

try again wurstbro

>before its gone

Too late. RIP Nyaa.se

There were some fiber cables last week that were cut in NYC. Wasn't on the news but I work in Telco and got the scoop. Some major outages.

gug mal heir du spassfögel

Hazel eye master race

Someone must have one of the Wikileaks Insurance file keys.

its over fagots

>hazel
mud blood swarthy mutt detected

If (((they))) shut down the internet that's basically asking for a world wide civil uprising.

Internet going down
He says over the internet.

Jokes on you, I have so much 2D saved that I can last for several lifetimes without needing an internet connection, back up on multiple HDDs, I am prepared for the inevitable.

I've got 3 8Gig USB drives that I've got internet downloaded on, I'll survive for the time being

>emp's your hard drive.

All you FNG's need to invest in one of these and quit wasting your time with faggot assed ISP's

pic name related

how do i internet
pls advise

That would be a direct attack though, the jew usually doesn't resort to that except as a last measure, it's always indirect passive aggressive shit like this so they cannot be implicated.

Phone users are safe :) we raise again.

I'm just outside the killzone, so close to assured freedom.

>downdetector.com/status/level3/map/

I'm in philly and I can still shitpost get fucked op

what am i looking at.

Happened the same like 1 or 2 hours ago.
30 seconds downtime.

There will be soon a major internet outage, get ready for this bois.

the internet

It contains a Flux Capacitor that is powered by a bucket of steam. The capacitor using Flux keeps the internet infinitely charged using the fusion from the bucket of steam.

Reddit and Sup Forums was down for some minutes for select people an hour or so ago.

Don't worry it's nothing, sometimes routine maintenance on core switches can shut down large regions of the country. It's nothing.

Don't worry it's nothing, sometimes routine maintenance on core switches can shut down large regions of the country. It's nothing.

fug

thats a fucking poverty internet. My dad has much larger internet

now I'm more worried.

11 seconds and 12 seconds apart.

Step up your game, son.

It's the internet,

who knew that instead we would be scratching "fuck drumf and fuck white people" into the walls as the nuke hits instead of shitposting :/ kek has betrayed us

THE INNERNETTE

yeah, we're somewhat limited in the size and transmission power in my part of the country because so many other people have their own.
But it's light years better than ISP's

Holy fuck Level3 is a piece of shit. It seems like they have nationwide outages at least every other month. Did they replace all their network engineers with fucking H1Bs or what?

Yes. It's a 3rd world shithole.

HAPPENING OVER

OP LINK CONFIRMS THEY FIXED IT

NOT HAPPENING

Don't worry it's nothing, sometimes routine maintenance on core switches can shut down large regions of the country. It's nothing

You've got high cholesterol bud, seriously that white ring around your iris is not normal in people under 65

the hacker called Sup Forums was pissed off because anime tracker captured by govt spergs?

total blackout may get some people thinking, especially women with very important sociall media things to do.

What if it's actually the Russians this time?

That's a relief. I'm tired. Anyone else tired? We should go to bed.

>high cholesterol
is that good or bad?
cholesterol is redpilled right?

>shit in eye
Are you by any chance Indian?

See now you'r proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're not white nor intelligent...

>battlenet is down
>game lobbies for Steam games are deserted

WTF is goin on?

>cringy 15 year old redditors

Capitalism will prevail if they ever tried something like this. Private companies would lay cable and we'd start from scratch again. It might take a few years but it would happen sooner or later. Communication can't be severed so easily especially in the age we live in now.

people grew up.

Better start going to the gym. Once you start statins its hard to stop

nope I'm white (European)