ABORT! DO NOT VOTE FOR LE PEN!

Paris shooting was ISIS trying to swing Sunday’s French election in favour of Marine Le Pen to spread anti-Islamic feeling, expert says

>THE ISIS attack in Paris could have been an attempt to swing the upcoming French presidential election in far-right candidate Marine Le Pen’s favour, an expert has claimed.

>“The election of Le Pen would fuel anti-Muslim sentiment in France and as a result could give the Islamic State a rich recruiting ground.”

thesun.co.uk/news/3384047/paris-shooting-isis-french-election-marine-le-pen/

>WHAT ISIS HOPES TO GET OUT OF ATTACKING FRANCE SO CLOSE TO THE ELECTIONS

>On Friday Paris prosecutor François Molins announced the name of the man who had fatally shot a police officer on the Champs-Élysées Thursday night before being shot dead as he tried to flee the scene. Karim Cheurfi, the prosecutor said, was a convicted criminal who had spoken about wanting to kill police officers. On the ground by his body, police said they found a handwritten note defending the Islamic State militant group (ISIS).

>The timing of the attack seemed calculated. Thursday marked the last day of campaigning for France’s presidential election.

newsweek.com/france-islamic-state-police-shooting-elections-587874

>If you vote for the politician that hates your enemies, your enemies win

cuck logic

There's kikery at work here.

>if you kill your enemies they win

>spread anti-Islamic feeling
but we want that too.

ISIS don't necessarily know what's good for them.

Calm down Hillary

1) Vote Le Pen
2) Deport or kill all muslims in France
3) No more terrorism

SAGE

>Paris shooting was ISIS trying to swing Sunday’s French election in favour of Marine Le Pen to spread anti-Islamic feeling
More of a reason to vote for Le Pen. Hopefully, she'd expand to anti-Semitic feeling as well. Jews and Muslims must be dealt with.

UNLIMITED RIGGING

This is nothing new, ISIS don't give two fucks about (((their))) own, of course they'll want islamaphobia, it doesn't change anything about Le Pen, we anticipated this happening regardless of whether ISIS planned it or not.

Islam does that itself.

*Islamophobia*

Lefty degenerate argument

>Islam does that itself.

i think its CIA psyop to smear islam?

>if people get shot in the face by muslims then other people might want to vote for a party that puts limits on muslims

Leftist insight

Redpill here.
Look at the polls.
Paris' shooting helped Macron.

no i just think its ISIS being subhuman savages as usual

>no attacks
see muslims are fine, vote macron
>attack
it's a trick to make you vote le pen dont get fooled, vote macron

fpbp

>Lepen being based even with coercion with dumb Islamists
>Lepen being based just with Islamic terrorism
VS
>Macron being an unchanging cuck

Choosing is still so hard

What about all the other ackbar attacks in France?

This is nonsense; leading up to the US election, Shillary was the presumed winner. If ISIS wanted Trump they would have tried to pull some shit.

But Islamic terrorists has nothing to do with Islam. If you say it about Islam, then more innocent Muslims may become terrorists.

>Spain 2004
>Islamic Terrorisst do attacks so people vote for the party who wants to remove the troops from Irak

>France 2017
>Islamic Terrorists do attacks so people vote for the president who wants to attack terrorists

What's islam endgame on this? Still mad we got the worst attack and nobody gave a fuck back them because muh social media wasn't a thing god fucking dammit.

You actually wasted your time thinking up and writing this shit.

>CIA psyop
wtf is this tinfoil shit again?

KILL YOURSELF OP OR LET MUHAMMAD DO IT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK BUT WHATEVER YOU DO GET OUT OF HERE AND DO IT QUICK

>not giving up to muslims makes them mad so give up plz.

Fuck me, the MSM will try any shoddy manipulation
Bunch of scum-sucking cunts at the base of a pyramid of scum-sucking cunts

>and as a result could give the Islamic State a rich recruiting ground
Honestly these fucking retards won't stop at nothing.

Terrorist grand strategy is to bleed first world countries gradually of their wealth through extended military conflict since they cannot actively topple world powers

>ISIS benefits from Europeans becoming less tolerant of Islam
>Europe benefits from Europeans becoming less tolerant of Islam
Sounds like a win/win to me. The only people who care about this are those who hate ISIS more than they love Europe.

Max kike OP?
Muslims dindu nuffin

lmfao

FUCKING SAGE

>smear islam

>implying islam needs to do anything more than follow its core tenets to be despised

Kill yourself you filthy fucking pedophile-worshipping goatfucker.

Le pen is (((their))) goy

>an (((expert))) has claimed
Fuck yourself with a cactus

This is some high level kikery right here.

>On the ground by his body, police said they found a handwritten note defending the Islamic State militant group (ISIS).
Just like my videogames!

sage

/thread

Shut the fuck up burger, you fucking spic

>sage

Complete chuck logic.

"Don't stand up to bullies or they might beat you up!"

These "officials" don't know crap and apply their bias to everything. If we don't stand up to the encroaching foreign hordes then there will be no Europe to save.

We've been pussy footing around an actual conflict with the religion of peace.

This.

Considering the only option is to vote for Macron, it's clear that this is leftist propaganda.

>some people on this earth unironically believe something like this
And Assad gasses his own people

/thread

LE PEN FINAL PUSH THREAD.
Get in here
Get in here Get in here She's closing the gap! Let's make this happen!

Who can gives a shit about your opinion you BURGER KING.

This is a good thing. ISIS is ushering in the destruction of Islam. There sure will be a lot of land for a white ethnostate after a billion sand niggers get slaughtered wholesale if Europe gets its war gears turning again.

Let's remember IS want a GROUND WAR to bring on the end times.

That in no way means Europe should not reject Islam and NOT indulge them in a ground war.

I strongly suggest using the power of autism to CLARIFY this for our Froggy French. One part is not like the other.

hell yeah let the racewar commence
i hate my life and cant wait to shoot mudslimes and be shot in my fucking street

>Isis attack
>It's le pen's fault
Repeat it please.

>Isis attacks like always
>It's le pen's mistake because she is running for president

Do you even heard the words that come out of your sewer? You stupid shithead nigger cuckhold traitor Jewish shill fecal matter lover bastard!

Jesus Christ this muricas cannot do one thing right. I bet you sick freaks suck vaginas and buttholes .

He is not serious friend. Fuck him.

Shuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuup

>don't say mean things about muslims or they'll blow you up
Do lefties even realize that this shit is literally admitting that Islam is dangerous?

Macron NON
fuck you shills go kill yourselves!

Look at Trump, he rape someone and made this and that. Wins.
Look at Le Pen, he tries to use ISIS to kill people of Macron. And what will happen.

She wins...

>Hopefully, she'd expand to anti-Semitic feeling as well.
Openly? Probably not happening, but you just know she's redpilled on this shit.

The reason people say 'the terrorists won on 9/11' is because it lead to reactionary legislation that expanded government surveillance (NSA/TSA), and militarized local police forces that threaten local communities (yes, even white communities).

After 9/11, the American public lost a considerable chunk of their personal freedoms. The Patriot act suspended habeas corpus (right to a fair trial), rights of privacy, and protection from unlawful search and seizure.

America hasn't been less 'free' since British colonial oppression, because of our response to tragedies that are similar to what France is experiencing.

My advice to France, as an American, is to learn from our mistake. Even if you are a belligerent racist, the aforementioned legislation doesn't stop at 'brown people', it WILL curtail your personal liberties too.

I know I am a toad in a sea of frogs, but goddamnit, I don't want to see another beautiful country lose to these monsters.

>beautiful country
France is a steaming pile of shit. Shut the fuck you kike piece of subhuman shit. Kill your self or I'll come to your country and rape your mother to death infront of you

Most people get shot in cities? You mean...where most people are? WOW! SO CRAZY!

Quit acting scared of those pussies!

Who cares if it will be a recruiting tool, there WILL be a fight no matter what you do.

If Le Pen is in power maybe France will have a chance. If not things will only get worse and when the fight that is INEVITABLE finally comes it will be far more costly for France and much harder to win. It's better to fight while you are at your strongest than to wait until you are weaker. France is only getting weaker as time goes by, so you don't have much more time to waste acting scared of angering those who have already decided to kill you and conquer your land.

Vote for Le Pen and vote against fear, terror, and acting like a pussy.

Crazy how the black belt in the South is a 1:1 match for both voting Dem and gun violence

gee user, why an inside job forwarded the government's plans.

Would you like to offer rebuttal to my points, Mr. Frog?

Lmao
Boy they are desperate.

Le Pen is down 20 fucking points. She's going to get blown the fuck out on an epic scale.

Youre a retarded faggot and a kike. Fuck off and die

Holy fuck you redditors are cancerous. Go fuck off to r/politics. Muslims are not compatible with the West and must be slaughtered.

You think whites will be free when our countries look like Brazil? Fuck off into the next dimension.

>DRUMPF CAN NEVER WIN SHILLARY HAS A 99% CHANCE IT'S HER TURN

There are no fucking end times! People have been ranting about the end times for thousands of years and the only end they have ever faced was their own. All men die and that is the end for them but those of us still living carry on.

Let ISIS try to bring about their end times with a ground war. After it's all over we can stand over their graves they dug for themselves.

Trump beat a 5 point lead. Brexit beat a 9 point lead. How does that translate to Le Pen beating a 20 fucking point lead?

But desu, if you kill your enemies that means they won.

>Paris shooting was ISIS trying to swing Sunday’s French election in favour of Marine Le Pen
hard to interpret it any other way

"LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA"

As a German you are expected to be better at war than sandnigs. Join a shooting club, present yourself as a sportsman and if possible a skeet shooter and get good. Skeet is popular on US military bases for good reasons.

You don't need to spew out suppressive fire, you just need to hit your target.

>if you stop your enemies from killing innocent people, they win

Get fucked Abdul Antoine

Well we didn't even try and win the war.

Total war was the solution and exterminate all muslims.

Not my fault the politicians fucked it up.

A white conservative police state with me helping run it is fine. The US South during Reconstruction kept order and protected the good guys.

Now FOBTR.

Good afternoon Trudeau, don't you have to look ol' for good old Canadia?

Was there a terror attack again? Honestly there's so many in France I genuinely can't keep up. It's like every fucking week at this point lol

>Even if you are a belligerent racist, the aforementioned legislation doesn't stop at 'brown people', it WILL curtail your personal liberties too.

That's nice. When your demographics starts becoming a minority with little power over the government, maybe then you can plead to those "brown people" about how bad big government, while they won't care and decapitate you in front of a crowd.

Eat shit.

And you think France has the resources for a unilateral total war? You're fucking kidding.

>DON'T EVEN GO TO THE POLLS YOU RETARDED GOYIM LE DRUMPF ALREADY LOST DON'T VOTE DON'T VOTE
>(((You)))

Well you should go, of course, just to represent Le Pen at the polls. You want to signal to the military that the far-right has support so they might trigger a coup. Just don't actually expect to win.

Please stop. Your posts are just embarrassing. France has one of the most powerful militaries in Europe and all the resources they would ever need.

Is this the "mental gymnastics" so emblematic of the left? I think this is a great example tbqh family.

>if you vote for the person who is against your enemies, you are really just helping your enemies

>tmp_18502-fda63de387f41a0a596a942128c09922--cute-frogs-funny-frogs1883041479.jpg

Guess how I know you're not fro maround here friend

Linear thought is fun and all, but my point is, the result will be your own fucking countrymen oppressing you, not foreign entities. If you're asserting that your western government would eventually succumb to Sharia, I can't even entertain that horseshit.
Do you want low-tech radicals to be your biggest threat, or a powerful, organized state?
>inb4 false dichotomy

Because I typed frog into google and downloaded a image on my phone without changing the filename?
Wow, some real FBI level shit there.

(((New Sup Forums)))

>dont make muslims mad or they might become terrorists
pls fucking kill yourself

White Americans will be a minority in the US by 2035, White Britons in the UK by 2060, and White Frenchmen in France by 2065. Hell, 40% of births in Germany have migrant backgrounds, and it's 1/3 in both the UK and France. The demographic Rubicon is about to be crossed in Europe.

If you think Sharia is impossible in Europe, it's because you can't see more than 20 years into the future. I can along the River Thames today and not see a single white person. How many whites do you think will be around in 2100? It's over unless things change rapidly.

>when you realize argentina will be whiter than all of europe by 2100

Race =/= Religion (source of sharia)

Obvious jew post is obvious

We want a right-wing leader in France to remove the mudslimes.

>DON'T MAKE THE MUSLIMS ANGRY OR THEY'LL KILL US

In Germany and Sweden, the proportion of Muslims is actually higher than the proportion of non-whites because of all the Bosnian refugees, who are Muslim but white. Britain and France are only exceptions to this because they take in so many immigrants from South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa respectively. Britain in particular is about 10% South Asian now and will reach 1 in 5 South Asian by 2045.