CODY IS FREE

White trash father and stepmother lose custody!

Cody and his sister have now gone to their biological mother's care

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4464842/Parents-pranked-kids-video-lose-custody.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw
youtu.be/xZY5YUVrAiI
archive.org/download/DaddyOFive-youtube
nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/child-abuse-and-neglect/physical-abuse/signs-symptoms-effects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good news

Damn, those videos were gold. How much Jewtube money did they make?

>Hall claims the children were taken from her illegally in 2014 when Mike and Heather forged her signature on custody documents.

Holy fuck.

about time

Isn't his mother bi polar?
I would rather live with a cunt father than a bi polar woman.

he fact those videos exist prove our society is dead anyway

How do people like this exist? Literal trash parents that put their effort on creating fake drama with their children instead of discovering, building, or making the world a generally better place. I see trailer trash like this all the time. They go around making problems for themselves and stay in poverty and general unhappiness. I've known trailer trash that have gone to prison for violently beating up someone spreading rumors about said trash. I've seen trailer trash give up economic and educational pursuits just so they can one up the grandson of some old fart that once spat in said trash's grandfather's face 50 years ago. I've seen trailer trash waste YEARS engaging in stupid tribal bickering and grudge holding.

I know I'm off topic, but why can't trailer trash just cut the crap and improve themselves?

So is Youtube still making money off them?

Can I get a quick rundown?

They should write a book on how to exploit your kids on youtube for mass cash.

>trailer trash
Not trailer, just trash. Trailer trash is more of the lifestyle and poverty can it is being a complete ass and ruining your kids' young years. That's nothing but being bad parents.

this
who do the parents bow down to?

Anyone got a link to the ivdes?

They sound hilarious

Heartfelt apology and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE
youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw

The couple made approximately $200,000 to $350,000 annually from the channel, according to New York Magazine.

youtu.be/xZY5YUVrAiI

videos were all taken down once they realized they were in deep shit. Heres a good compilation

They're Irish, so basically the niggers of Europe. Not very surprising, really.

Not bad since now they don't even have to pay for keeping those shitty kids anymore.

archive.org/download/DaddyOFive-youtube

I think Cody is fucked either way. Every adult in this story is a disaster

>just trash
Okay. How can trash live like this? If I was in my mid 30s and the major elements of my life involved me playing mind games with my adopted children, I'd kill myself. It's obvious at that point, I had hit rock bottom and I have nothing good going in my life. I dunno, there's just so many better things to do than pick on your literal children. You could be learning a craft, introducing a new idea into your work, putting your free time into doing volunteer work for a charity, writing, crafting, et cetera. There's too few hours in the day to devote them to being a fucker.

>but why can't trailer trash just cut the crap and improve themselves?

because they are white niggers

That father has like an 80 level IQ. The stopmom and children take after him

Theres 3 other kids in the house

Now I wonder if they can afford the house lol

They could easily end up paying child support for the two of them depending on the situation.

reminds me of my childhood

Have you not seen the dad? Unless the biological mom proves to be just as abusive, Cody and the little girl are in a much better environment than getting physically and emotionally abused for cheap ad revenue.

The dad fucking shoved Cody's head into a dresser in one video for fucks sake. Is this a normal thing in Africa or something?

A mix of failed government schooling and lack of opportunity. Schooling placates students to the point of perpetual boredom, and when they lack initiative to start businesses, the few that find that courage hit a brick wall of regulation and licensing that kills their business growth. Near impossible for those without the proper pills.

DaddyOfive, a youtube channel which focused on their family life, was called out by Philip de Franco, when he discovered that many of their videos showed deliberate abuse of their children. Then youtube drama happened, various denial videos and crocodile tears ... after a certain back and forth media got involved and the authorities who were not previously aware of these videos when they gave the family custody over Cody and Emma were now informed and decided to look properly into the situation.

I think it's a snowballing problem. You make some videos and the ones where you antagonize the kids get the most views and the most money so it just keeps escalating.

>implying Africa has wood furniture

In my area we have a technical school adjoined to the high school where you can take 3 courses in a given discipline (auto shop, electrical, plumbing, welding, et cetera) and get a license by the time you leave high school. That makes you a clear $40k/year starting. And I still see dumb hicks and trash flunking out and either going on welfare or working a dumb service industry job. It's just pathetic.

>You make some videos and the ones where you antagonize the kids get the most views and the most money so it just keeps escalating.
Yeah those videos did make some views, I can definitely see how it snowballed in this case. I just don't know how it starts.

>have wife
>have children
>you have two choices joe: become a functional and productive member of society with admirable aspirations or become degenerate trash and live a shit life

I hope cody visits here when hes older and gives an exclusive lil expose of whether or not he really did smear his own shit over the bathroom walls

>people defend yelling, beating, and "pranking" children

desu familia you have to be a fucking soulless cretin to think what they did was tolerable

they should be put in the custody of grandparents.

the mother is bio polar, suffers from memory loss, self abuse, would scream at them just as bad as mike and punch holes in the walls.

she claims she lost her kids because mike apparently forged her signature on a document giving her children away. In her new video with the lawyer who helped her gain emergency custody she comes off as a dopey cunt

This is heartbreaking. This faggot father follows his kid around yelling at him with a camera and puts in on youtube? What the shit.

whats crazy is that people who blindly support the mother are women and think the mother can do no wrong because she's a women.
but the state clearly thought she was unfit and that mike should have the kids so why they ignore that is beyond me.

the kids are fucked either way

It's funny that I can watch cartel executions and shit but 10 seconds of a kid yelling that his father doesn't love him to his father got me fucked up

you did it again Sup Forums

Nothing worse than a red headed step son.

*gook step son

The grandparents are probably just as bad. These kids are fucked either way but I'd rather they possibly could be better off somewhere else than guarantee they're suffering at the hands of a greedy dad and stepmother.

Its damned if you do, and doubly damned if you don't. These kids are just fucked and the court will probably move them away from the mom and into a shitty orphanage by the end of the year. This is all under the assumption the mom isn't going to clean up and turn around(Unlikely as fuck)

100% chance this kid shoots up a school or two before he's 16

Doing this to your own kids? It ain't right.

Its just a prank bro!

Cody seems like the nicest kid in the bunch. Poor little fucker. The videos just make me want to buy him ice cream and talk about pokemon

They were making good money making videos. It's just a shame they're useless trash and couldn't come up with something more creative than screaming and throwing their kids around.

Good job guys! Made the world a little better

These videos made me cry, Cody is literally /ourguy/.

It's sad knowing how much therapy he is going to need.

I hope this mom gets raped by 5 niggers, and I hope the dad has every finger slowly severed, eyes gouged out, skin peeled off ect.

>They were making good money making videos. It's just a shame they're useless trash and couldn't come up with something more creative than screaming and throwing their kids around.
Oh I bet, but you can make a lot of money in other ways. Let's say they get 3 million views per month. I used to work with a guy that made that many views and he would get around $5k per month. That's $60k a year. Decent money but nothing really worth talking about. If you work hard at a craft and pursue a successful business career, you can easily retire making $120k a year in a plethora of fields and jobs. Just takes productive effort, which I guess daddyofive lacks.

>Live in a fairly large house
>can go to Disney land for vacation
>emotionally and physically abuse you're own children because haha funny
These people are sociopaths and really don't deserve anything they have.

Watch Cody rise to be the next Hitler

>Daddyofive
Not anymore

This tbqh

Honestly if I was making 5K a month doing fucking videos I would be happy as fuck

Same.

My older brother though. My dad just ignored us

is this for real?
I used to fuck with my little cousins all the time like this, why did reddit get so mad

>Brataley family are a group of popular youtube vloggers
>their 13 year old son dies suddenly
>despite his death, they still vlog the same day it happened
>they vlogged the next day too
>just kept filming themselves and kids going through the process of death and posting them onto youtube with sad music edited in and special effects so you know how SAD it is
>time for the funeral
>they fucking livestream it

gratz you're also the only person who replied

Watched a summery of the whole thing
It's fucked up. Worst part is that the ginger kid actually seems like a bright kid, just very scarred.

I wonder what you're doing that's making the world a generally better place

luckily for emma and cody they're now going to be sent to live with druggie mom and her dealer boyfriend who is a registered sex offender with a liking for children.

how would any of that scar a child you stupid nigger, it's just a bit of fucking hazing christ alive

No one thinks that, you fucking weirdo. Most are happy he is out of the currently abusive household

1. Do you think what they put on youtube is the worst stuff?
2. How would it not scar a child?

It's not just a bit of fucking hazin, it's abuse you fucking trash. I hope you never have any children.

>how would any of that scar a child you stupid nigger, it's just a bit of fucking hazing christ alive
It would give them a conflicting view on morality (It's okay to throw people into book cases that and cause them to bleed as long as you give them an xbox and tell them it's just a prank bro)
It forces them to try to separate their emotions from themselves as children which will likely make it harder to connect with others emotionally.

What the hell happened to you as a kid that made you think hazing 9 year olds is a good thing?

>I've seen trailer trash waste YEARS engaging in stupid tribal bickering and grudge holding.
funnily enough it's these kind of people that keep out same type of people from outside cultures so we KINDA need them except when there are no external threats

and now thrown into another abusive household

bad parents, bad children

mother is bipolar and dad is a sociopath, do you really think those little fucks are going to be better? Dont feel empathy for them, let nature and evolution do its job.

It was just a prank bro.

livestreaming a funeral? thats fucked up
didnt

>We have decided to continue making videos for now. We will continue to grieve and miss Caleb everyday but we will not show it in the videos often. We have decided to honor him and continue this channel as it was intended, to be a celebration of life.

Of course they are not going to be better raised in this environment

I'm sure there are countless videos of abuse from the mother too, right?

Stay strong, Cody

Will he reopen his youtube as
>father of none

how is it abuse they're just fucking with him, what sort of queer sunshine and flowers environment were you raised in faggot
kids fuck with kids worse than that every day

>1. Do you think what they put on youtube is the worst stuff?
no I highly doubt they're sodomizing him every night and I'm not going to try and extrapolate that from the videos that the retards made breaking his nintendo DS

nice diagnosis there gaybo you mind timestamping your degree in sociology along with it?

she has bipolar, suffers from severe memory loss, would cut herself in front of the children, punch holes in the walls and yell at them as much as mike did.
at least mike is a fucking moron who thinks his on jackass and is forced to change his ways. the mother is just as fucked up as mike if not worse.

Probably because you were a kid, I grew up with my cousin all around me. We would always mess with each other. Shit stopped once we hit puberty his dad acts like a older would treat his younger brother.

because they are are basically honorary niggers

Only Mike has said that, go ahead and believe the abuser and guy that forged court documents

>The couple made approximately $200,000 to $350,000 annually from the channel
If i was their kid, id let them molest me for that kind of money

>nice diagnosis there gaybo you mind timestamping your degree in sociology along with it?
I don't think you need a degree to "diagnose" physical abuse when you have video of Cody being thrown into a bookcase. Kind of like you don't need to be a meteorologist to diagnose that it is raining outside. Here is a link to some of the effects of physical abuse though
nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/child-abuse-and-neglect/physical-abuse/signs-symptoms-effects/

I was about 5 years older than him at 13 and constantly fucked with him because he always reacted
weird kid as well, lived on a diet of like 90% bread

he turned out alright though

Sounds like you're trying to justify a shitty childhood rather than face up to what happened.

Look up HobbyKidsTV or any of those toy opening channels.

>lived on a diet of like 90% potatoes.
There fixed your typo for ya.

So whiggers?

>physical abuse
>throwing into a bookcase
did they throw him in head first and fracture his skull?
is this the amerifat definition of physical abuse stretched so far to justify suing somebody for stepping on your foot

I had a fantastic childhood by my reckoning, it's my life now that feels shitty

Yeah, you should really be abusing other peoples kids. Much less emotional attachment but still just as fun

>how is it abuse they're just fucking with him
Because they take it way way way too far. They play with his emotions, and he got several bruises in several of the videos - sign of physical abuse. The videos alone is enough to say that at least Cody of the children is "abused" - but I'm certain that there are worse stuff that is not on camera.

I was raised with 1 younger and 2 older brothers, and we used to "hazzle" with each other all the time, and even get violent. When we went too far with each other, one of us could go tell our parents and we could get comfort/justice and the whole thing was over with.

Cody seemingly got nobody, maybe except his online playmates.

In several of the videos, it's filmed over a whole day where they have been abusing Cody over the day where they have cut in his break-downs.

My guess is that you was abused yourself and should seek a therapist before you have any children of your own.

no the kids told that to the people who were investigating the case. what she said was that mike took them over to his for thanks giving and returned with an apparent forged document with her signature on it wanting to give over custody.

she claimed the kids made it up and was coached by heather to make such claims.

This. I couldn't even watch these videos. Same with dog abuse videos, I just can't stomach that, yet I have no problem watching a guy get his head chopped off or set on fire.

Yeah leave us out of it. Ya'll did this we dindu nuffin. Crackers be crackers

The kids also say it's a prank after crying for 20 minutes in the videos
The kids say it's just the haters that think abuse is wrong

The kids are fucking brainwashed by their crazy dad

Everything over there is made of either mud, sticks, scrap metal, or fucking coke bottles. Or a freak combo of all 4.

Sounds like your dad smacked you around a bit too much, he might have knocked something loose in that tender skull of yours

>lol why are people mad it's just hazing like my dad would fuck me in the ass while my mom threw acid on my back while I cried haha just a prank bro

I'm glad your country is run by sponge eating cucks

I always had bruises as a kid because I played outside and got in fights
pictures of bruises though?

>My guess is that you was abused yourself
by your gay little definition of abuse sure but none of this is a big deal in any way shape or form and you seem to be going along with this faux-outrage the reddit/youtube community had over this shite

>did they throw him in head first and fracture his skull?
They threw him into a book case and made him bleed- I mean that was just red ink on his pillow :^)
Please don't tell me you're trying to argue that anything less than fracturing his skull is abuse. Any hit/strike/push that leaves a lasting mark (Scar) or draws blood should be considered abuse
Pushing a kids into a book case and making him bleed is not similar at all to stepping on someones foot. Quit making ridiculous comparisons and look at what actually happened.