MUH LEGACY MEDIA

Alright Youtube, I've decide to quit watching styx.
I can't watch him ramble about legacy media, predictions that he flip flops on and then lies about what his original prediction was. This fucks makes 3k a month rambling about the same shit day in and day out, that fact alone makes me hate the free market.
Thats about all peace out.

*spoon clank*

Never watched him, not gonna waste my time hearing some nerds opinion on things

*sips coffe*

Hes alright, he shills himself here often but his insight is actually pretty good on a lot of stuff. The gloating about predicting shit correctly is annoying but ill give him credit when he gets it right, which he does pretty reliably. Most if not all of his stuff is freeform and off the cuff so it can be disjointed but you get some useful info to do your own digging.

His occult stuff is sometimes interesting, but mostly weird esoteric shit i dont give a fuck abouy.

To each their own.

Thats about all, peace out.

He is banging a 15 years old, just sayin'

Emperor Styx

Styx Fan Club Sup Forums

styx you're really bad at pretending to be a third party commenting on yourself

He is a prophet.

Caligula Styx
ruler of of Sup Forums

Read it in his voice.

prophet of mad bullshit

How could you forget to mention his taste reviews of century-old MREs?

Muh bullshit

You shills are getting more and more pathetic every single day, ha ha! If you don't enjoy my content, then don't watch it shit dick!

The legacy media is dying and the new alternative media has risen to power.

>hating the free market
Blasphemy of this caliber is not tolerated on my private property. Helos inbound.

Literally shit compared to the other guy he's copying.

Lets get the legacy media out on a tray

NICE

Im not styx, go look at his replies on kiketube to see how he types. If you had to guess who was a cryptostyx is probably fucking OP. Its his MO, then he will say "omg you guise they dont even realize its me"

People who make styx threads is probably just styx himself drumming up interest so he can get his microscopic e subscriber boner a little bigger. He passed 100k some time ago and had the biggest self falating/unaware video ive ever seen.

It was the same for me. Once you've seen a few of his videos, you've seen them all. He's good at what he does, but unfortunately, it's charlatanery.

this guy reminds me of that razorfist dude, except severely emaciated and trapped in his grandma's country house

We know that. We've know that for fucking years, but for some reason he makes at least a video a day on it. He posted 4 videos today 2 of which were about muh legacy media. If he mixed it up once in a while maybe made a series on libertarian ideology or something along those lines it would be more interesting. But as of late all he does is ramble about the same shit.

As a Styx fan I find these Styx shill/troll threads incredibly entertaining. They're the only shill threads I actually look forward to reading on Sup Forums.

Lol

wait styx is some faggot youtuber?
I thought you guys were talking about the band
Fuck that noise then, you guys are tards

> styx thread
> shills
> muh muh legacy media
fox is dying you cunts

also notice me senpai

10.2 inch never forget

dude who would watch that thing

>Muh legacy media
This is the only thing he's right about though.

Everyone can agree that legacy media is trash, but I don't see how that kind of stuff won't continue to exist on the internet. It's not like corporations will give up once TV and print are "dead."

>A fucking stick