Schengen is dead in November

>EU to end internal Schengen border controls by November: commission

source? Would suck desu. One of the little pros in the EU

Bahahahaha! No-go zones to no-go countries. Fucking rad.

that wording makes it sound like free movement will become easier

lol
We'd get to catch moors from crossing our borders this way

>flag
Of course

Stop ruining europe pls

That means they want the borders to be uncontroled, like before the ((refugee crisis)) right?

>EU to end internal Schengen border controls
Try and stop us

Yes

it's nothing, they are removing the temporary border check they had put in place during the migrant rush.

Which included stopping cars at the main roads, which migrants avoid anyways.

Fuck the truck of peace. They're gearing up for the summer of peace

But Shengen already has no internal border controls.

You don't follow international politics do you?

That means there will be no controls.

That means Schengen will be returning to it's default state ie open borders. ie the opposite of dead...

Burguers.

It's funny how the ideals that the EU was built upon have been completely and utterly corrupted.

I mean, Schengen is an absolute disaster, but if you look at the idea if implemented in the 1950s, it's not so bad. Let's say the EU only consisted of western European countries, and there were almost no minorities or muslims around. It would make perfect sense to open up the borders between these countries.
But what actually ends up happening is that refugees, muslims, gypsies, illegal workers and eastern European criminals end up exploiting Schengen which allows them to move freely around EUrope.
The retards who run the EU act as if we're still living in the 50s, and that people are protesting them because they're against Europe. But people are against the EU because they've destroyed Europe via widespread immigration, which ironically has divided Europe and made it impossible for things like Schengen to work.

good. luckily we will leave schengen

this is fucking Christmas for me if true. Currently as an Aussie I am only allowed 90 days every 180 days to stay in Schengen.

read the tweet again you mong

Yeah I'm sure Hungary and Poland will go right along with that

>temporarily allowing that which all sovereign states have by default is "one of the little pros"
You know you can end this farce of a union any time and have FULL CONTROL over your borders, right?

Nice of them to do it right before the French election.. More meme ammuntion to use to get LePen into office.

How reliable is AFP? Would be good news after a long time.

wait, this is a bit confusing, does this mean that the Schengen agreement is ending? Or is it saying that current border control measures will be ending. It sounds like the latter...

The latter. OP can't into english.

fuck that would make doing the camino more difficult, right?

Finally, the United States of Europe!