Genius : The Einstein Biopic

> From Executive Producers Brian Grazer and Ron Howard, National Geographic's first scripted anthology series, GENIUS, will focus on Nobel Prize-winning physicist Albert Einstein.
youtube.com/watch?v=SICLBlHizUY

They know this guy was a fraud, right? Why do they keep doing this?

> New “Genius” Show Sells Einstein as The Smartest Man Alive But It's a LIE
youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wasn't a fraud though, stop believing everything you read on Sup Forums

(((Genius)))

>large number of his contemporaries were in absolute awe of him
>but this infographic on Sup Forums says he was a fraud so it must be true

>(((Stein)))

He is the most famous german jew and probably the only german "genius" we ever hear of.

I like how the only citation is a YouTube video, as if that's a reliable and trusted source of information

Much of his theories are already being confirmed in modern physics though. You need to either question scientific research altogether for past 100 years or whether or not those were fully his theories if you want to call him any sort of fraud.

Einstein wasn't a fraud. He wasn't a super genius either. He was basically a one trick pony with a huge trick that caused a paradigma shift.

On the other hand he faild to accept quantum mechanics when there already was proof there was such a thing.

obligatory information chart on Jewish physics.

Or, you know, that he plagiarized a lot of the stuff he got right from other physicists, then became the first pop scientist.

Why do Jews primarily excel at the kind of (((science))) that can never be observed or proven one way or another?

>Discovered and proved general and special relativity in the first decade of the 20th century.
>fraud.
Jesus. You must be one brilliant man.

Holy shit this video is cringy.

Super geniuses are sometimes wrong too. The amount Einstein was right about is pretty astonishing. Einstein was a super genius.

Do you think relativity can't be or hasn't been observed?

nuffin wrong with some popularisation of science

because you're to simple too understand anything but le common sense youtube-videos. all the theories lets say in physics do get empirical research done on them which pretty much decides their value and later maybe some practical use is found like quantum encryption that china is testing right now with their worlds first quantum communications satellites.

Tesla >>> Einstein

Why?

Odd how you didn't contradict his claim of plagarism. I guess you are too uneducated in this field to properly address it.

> New “Genius” Show Sells Einstein as The Smartest Man Alive But It's a LIE
This video is cringy as fuck, Jesus this is dumb. They don't talk about Einstein at all except that "he wanted genocide for the German people and stole ideas" These people actually attribute Einstein of stealing the constant of the speed of light which was discovered in the 17th century by Roemer. The only thing they say about relativity is bullshit that it is propaganda of "moral relativity, nothing matters" missing the point entirely.

This video is infuriatingly ignorant.

Christian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jew
also
Tesla = genius
Einstein = fat stupid jew

Right, how stupid of him for not being a theoretical physicist to empirically prove the application Einstein had using other people's formulas to create his own discoveries and theories to a Sup Forums user in a quick response.

The evidence provided that Einstein plagiarized is a 30minute video that equates special and general relativity to moral relativity....

>My God's better than your god and anything your god does sucks!
This ideology is only more stupid when you realize it's the same god.

should have gassed the filthy kike

FUCK YOU EINJEW

You linked to a video from nazis you dump nazi shit

someone stichted together random Sup Forums posts into a youtube video, but the documentary is still worse than that, i bet