American Capitalism

This is the American upper class....

Truly a culture and nation to be proud of..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLu9GmV2vF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, those are wealthy middle class entertainers. You can tell they aren't upper class by the amount of trouble they stir up. The real upper class wants stability and control.

A race of mongrels.

>celebrity whores
>upper class

I've got no idea who these people are.

That is not the American upper class you retarded Abo emu slave.

Still they have more money than anyone on Sup Forums ever will.

Stop denying your shitty fucking nation and it's cancerous culture that rewards degeneracy. America needs to be fucking nuked from the face of the earth, Russia and Kim do you thing.

Some of the worst faces of America. This picture makes me ill.

The muslims are right. America is the great Satan.

I'm sure the australian masses elevate only virtuous, noble and humble people to the rank of celebrities.

come and say that to my face, you little bitch nigger

Anyone who praises monkeys and clowns who happen to be well payed for their circus acts is a plebeian.

Yes, we only ever elevate those that truly deserve respect

Those are niggers, are you even trying?

>a few pop stars are the "upper class" of a country

Ah, kangaroos strike again.

Not denying those asshats are cancer. I'm denying that they are the American upper class. They aren't.

The upper class is almost exclusively Anglo-Jewish plus a sprinkling of other types of people.

Stop pretending entertainers who are rewarded for adhering to agendas are "powerful"

Fun fact: The didgeridoo is based on the sound your women make when they're fucking Abos.

>These excuses

>gets killed becauss he cant leave nature the fuck alone
Never understood why people revere this bogan shithead

Vid related is the best analogy for comparing the Aussie to civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLu9GmV2vF0

Amurica = nation of niggers cucks kikes and queers

moron... that is the establishments puppets... every ruling class puts a small group of rich people to parade infront of the populous to show how we dont repress you see look at these people... Israel does it to the Palestinians every dictatorship has its token city.

>can't handle the beautiful diversity of based P. Diddy's entourage

baka

Although celebrities are rich, they aren't considered upper class or true elites here. They're their own little famous bizarre subculture. It's not an excuse it's just how it is. They've always been degenerate fools.

No, these are the emerging upper class.

The old WASPs are dying out. They won't be controlling the levers of power for very long.

America is no longer a WASP country, this is your future.

It's partly our fault for ruining the Protestant homogeneity.

>Hollywood reflects America as a whole.
No. Just no. The shit these freaks do is part of their job description.

Can we not just nuke america already, if it isn't obvious that they are the cause of degeneracy around the world, then who is? Its becoming a shame to be white in america.

A fucking leaf pretending he has to ask ...ask ...ask

Yeah they're the cultural nexus spreading its filth worldwide. They are mordor and need to be destroyed and all their orc subhuman mongrels

In the olden days, aristocrats would keep jesters on retainer. Hollywood is basically the new version of that.

Good to see you've bounced back after finding out your mum spreads her legs for hot-headed young bucks over weekends.

I can't either....And I grew up in the bush. All Steve Irwin did was add a camera and ADHD to my backyard. A real Aussie sees a snake and rolls their bloody eyes because it will cost them time to dispatch the cunt.

It's not a "beauty" at all Steve, it's in my kitchen. it's a fucking serpent that can be a death sentence for my doggos, Steve.

>let's kill 300 million people because some human trash triggers me
You're being lied.
Clowns are liked by plebs everywhere. American plebs are no dumber than their European counterparts.

That dude is an amazing dij player.

You fully of envy you fucking Mongoloid abbo?

this is part of judea's masonry

Full*

this

>No, these are the emerging upper class.
Get back to me on that when P Diddy has $30,000,000,000 in the bank and 10,000 workers under his control.

I'm not saying these actual people are gonna be PREZIDENTS in future.

But remember Marilyn Monroe and JFK?

Yeah, think that but far more degenerate.

The cultural rot of Hollywood is going to infect all of America

Commie aus a is a new poster I recognize.

Those are nothing more than jesters.

This is the real upper class.

>American upper class
no that's the american nigger class

You do still ride in the roo pouches tho, right? Don't pull back the curtain on that one.

I don't mean the actual people in this photo, I just mean that people like this will be running the country in future. Diverse, degenerate, left wing, out of touch.

America is the Roman Empire and it's about to begin its decline.

wtf i hate the rich now

You're expecting me to get triggered about alleged coalburners, but I don't see any white women there. I see armenians, arabs, and gooks.

only to school,
and only until we're old enough to drink and drive.