5 Years In Prison For Deadly DUI

>kill 2 people
>"sorry I was drunk"
>that's okay, everyone make mistakes

fair?

youtu.be/12ulllcjCOk

Goddamn, that reporter woman that first appears is fucking beautiful!

AY HOLLLL UP...she dindu nuffin wrong, she a good girl, yall just some racist.

Not fair. She should get like 20 years for two people.

>people

did you watch the video?

duis are fairly common these days, it's a way to try and incarcerate as many whites as blacks or something

however only 5 years for double vehicular homicide seems a bit light

They were nigger criminals so 5 years is too much.

What a fucking stupid cunt, we all know men are superior drunk drivers

So...
She roll over two nigger?
How is that bad?

yeah but no seroiusly even if they were black people this woman is a risk to society.

I'm being serious why would we want to kill murderers? because we know they're going to do the shit again right?.

This lady is going to do this shit again. It could be your grandma, your child. Her next victim could be a white child.

Yeah last DUI case I heard about where someone was killed had the driver getting 20 years.

It's also routine that people can try for parole within a couple years into these sentences.

She was driving a Porsche. I have full confidence these niggers jumped out in the road trying to carjack her or steal her rims and she ran in fear. She should not spend a day in jail.

Shes a woman so its fine to ruin her life.

>>"sorry I was drunk"
>>that's okay, everyone make mistakes
What the actual fuck? I can't watch it but please tell me its not true.
Being drunk is not an excuse for anything ever, you get drunk by yourself its not something that just happens to you
as someone whos father was a drunkard this fucking infuriates me

my grandma doesn't hang out on the street at night in black cloths with dark skin though.

But she was drunk. She couldn't conscent to drive a car. Let her go. Fuck patriarchy. Always keeping innocent womyn down. REEEEEEE

Women shouldnt be allowed to drive, I agree.

latina anchors are the best.

Sentences should be doubled if the person convicted was drunk.

go away kid. adults trying to have a real conversation here.

That actually really fucking pisses me off. Apparently she just drove off and continued after running them over. They had to increase her bail to $500k because she was a flight risk (she was going to fly to Ireland to avoid jail). I can tell right now that this is a fairly well doing family and they got the biggest Jew lawyer in the Jewniverse to defend her and get mad leniency. 3 of those years she's just on fucking HOUSE ARREST. She'll probably serve 1 year in prison and another 2 on house arrest for killing 2 people.

Vehicular manslaughter is not first degree murder, we can all agree on that. She had no intention on running those two people over, but she engaged in a reckless activity with clear knowledge that she risked public safety. Furthermore, her behavior after the incident just proves how little of a fuck she gave about her victims. She ran off after running them over, she attempted to flee the country, and she and her entire family are crying about how much of a tragedy this is. The defendant and her family are acting like this was a fucking hurricane or something instead of as a careless and dangerous choice that resulted in the death of two innocent individuals. I hope she keeps that felony on her record and I would really pray she faces her comeuppance while in prison. She fucking won't though. She's going to get sent to a white collar woman's prison, play tennis in the court yard, and go get her MBA and continue living her life as if nothing fucking happened.

Fuck this gay earth.

did the niggers jump out in front of her? they're the biggest retards ever when it comes to road safety and awareness

If that was a man they'd kick his ass all the way to the prison and throw away the key. People who drink and drive deserve to be locked up eternally

Unfortunately, they are halved if the person convicted is female.

average spic
shit taste

You mean trying to set a false narrative that anyone could be a victim. But these guys only died because they were pavement apes hanging out on the street at night.

>be drunk
>drive car
>get punished

>be drunk
>have sex
>you're the victim

You have to be really oblivious to crash a car...let alone badly enough to kill people!

I don't get it, I drive fast, almost nothing passes me like nothing.

tldr: Rich bimbo kills two dindus while driving her porsche drunk. I think the sentence is reasonable.

Well she is a woman

drunk drivers should be executed

She'll have producers lining up to hire her when she gets out after that Oscar-worthy performance.

Her being drunk means the charge is dropped down from murder to vehicular manslaughter. She had no mens rea to run over these dudes. That's the only way "I was drunk" should ever play out. That shouldn't mean that she gets 5 years with 3 of them being house arrest. This is fucking retarded.

No. She should get life.
Drunk drivers are the scum of the earth.

she is only getting charged because she was drunk. If she wasn't drunk she wouldn't have gotten charged at all send these guys were on the street at night.

killed two NIGGERs... lol lol lol lololololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooool

5 years of munching stinky sheboon cunts, good looking white girl will be in high demand

Well maybe you shouldn't fucking drive drunk

>get drunk cause YOLO #collegelife
>get in mommy's Porsche™
>drive pissed out drunk and hit some people
>niggers die
>wealthy family comes to her rescue
>lawyer stretches court day for 3 fucking years
>court day plead for leniency
>get 5yrs for killing two people
>"I will devote my life for speaking against ebil alcohol"

Fuck her shit

RUN OVER THE COAL PAY THE TOLL.

Drinking and driving should be extremely punishable, unless its an extreme emergency where the only other option is someone dying

IT WAS DARK OUT ALL SHE COULD SEE IS THEIR TEETH

can't blame her

>two niggers
wooooow I don't give a shit

>If she wasn't drunk she wouldn't have gotten charged at all send these guys were on the street at night.
What? If there's a person on the road, you brake. People being on the road after the sun comes down doesn't mean you're immune from vehicular manslaughter unless you've exercised safe driving during the incident. It's not like these niggas jumped out onto the road to get hit by her Porsche.

> have sex

you seem to have misspelled "get raped"

Only 5 years for KILLING two people? Should be 10-20 years per person killed. Imagine if she gets out on good behavior in half that time so 2.5 years for KILLING 2 people? Imagine if you were fucking killed by a DUI driver like this and they get off with 2 years in prison. Fuck that.

What a surprise they had mugshots of the two dead googles.

wow, such misogyny :^

she actually killed 2 niggers? epic

Buddy, you are an idiot. Yes you break, but if you are following all the rules of the road, and you hit two people standing on the road because it's dark and you don't see them fast enough, you don't go to jail, it's a fucking accident and they were the ones breaking the rules.

It's not fucking legal to stand on the road.

She killed some nigs. Who cares? Give her a gold star, desu famala desu

>only 5 years for 2 people? really
>see mugshots
>5 YEARS FOR KILLING 2 ANIMALS?

If I were killed by a DUI driver I don't think I would care what their prison sentence was..because I would be dead.

>what is plea bargaining

Women deserve leniency, men don't. Yes, a man would have gotten decades for the same crime, but women suffer more in prisons and are accustomed to lighter sentencing. By American criminal justice standards this was fair.

Not to mention I'd bet they were jaywalking.

Blacks always bitch about racist juries, but I've seen more situations where I thought a black juror was bullshitting on an easy guilty verdict than anything else. White juries will show emotion sometimes for a black victim no matter whether accused was white or black. I have never in my life seen a black juror showing emotion at a white victim. Never.

Luckily they are also stupid and can sometimes be tricked by saying things like "holding him responsible will be good for him in the long run" depending on the crime of course. But yeah everything is a racial struggle to them, whites would do well to start returning the favor again which is happening I feel like more and more.

My friend drives a taxi mostly night-shift.

He had so many near miss with niggers cause those idiots wear all black even at night. Even sober they are hard to see.

pic related

WTF I love drunk drivers now

>Kills 2 pavement monkies...
>Problem

Based Swede kek

Her Jew lawyers will probably reduce it to 2 years and she gets out on "good behavior " in 6 months

Its drunk driving thus the niggers not understandint street laws excuse no longer works.

Niggers dont believe in justice, back in Africa they dealt with criminals the old fashion way which is brutally beating the crap out of them. A criminal to a nigger is a human that pisses them off.

RIGHT that is why i said she is only going to jail at all because she was drunk. If not she wouldn't have gone to jail at all.

So they added 5 years to her life for her societal contribution?

>Yes you break, but if you are following all the rules of the road, and you hit two people standing on the road because it's dark and you don't see them fast enough, you don't go to jail, it's a fucking accident and they were the ones breaking the rules.
Dude, you don't follow road rules and accidentally kill two people unless those two niggas run into the street within a solid 200 feet distance from the vehicle in question. She was drunk, she was not paying attention, she killed two people. This family got her the elite Jew lawyers to hold up her case for 3 years and managed to wear down the prosecutor's claims.

>Look for the reporter
>but she's like a half cast mexican or something, looks like a muslim
>Checks flag,
Oh carry on.

She deserves medal for killing those niggers

she probably couldn't see them

>That actually really fucking pisses me off. Apparently she just drove off and continued after running them over.
Black people assaulting or even killing drivers who stop after a traffic accident is a thing

There is nothing here saying she broke any rules other than being drunk. Hence the 5 year sentence.

Blacks are apparently America's biggest treasure.

God sent this woman to earth to help bring the nigga population under control, now she is in prison……

>There is nothing here saying she broke any rules other than being drunk. Hence the 5 year sentence.
Yeah no shit because her Jew lawyers held the case up for so long that the prosecution probably just gave up and settled for this. If this woman didn't have the money for Jew lawyers and especially if she was a man as well, she would have gotten fucked in prison for a lot longer.

No she would still be going to jail because its racist to not indict her.

Those feral pavement apes were probably getting ready to rob a liquor store or some shit anyways...

>Black people assaulting or even killing drivers who stop after a traffic accident is a thing
Good point, I don't know if she stopped in a safe area and called emergency services so I'll concede to your point.

She ran over a couple of dindus, why isn't she receiving a medal?

At the end of the day she has done more to better USA than any of you in this thread.

She saved a lot of people from being mugged or killed in the future.

ok so now you are making up some scenario of some jew lawyer and case droping to make yourself feel better.

How about I make up a story that these two gangster were about to rob an old folks home and murder everyone and she is a hero.

People who kill people while drunk driving should be charged with murder and put to death.

Period, end of story.

So what shes still a white female and has to be punished because gender equality.

Top fucking kek

Honestly my best guess here

>Woman is driving while drunk
>Which probably wouldn't have been a problem except for the fact that Shitavious and Tyrone were walking in the middle of the street because that's what they do
>She hits them
>Realizes that if she stops, she's going to get fucked up
>Keeps going

>PHOTO TAKEN FROM BROWARD SHERIFF'S OFFICE

You can't make this shit up.

imo the sentence was fair, just because of the fact that she didn't see them, and those niggers would've died sooner or later.

>only 5 year
Wymen privilege.

Soon brother.

fair if it's a first offense.
but repeated offenders should be just executed on the spot, not worth wasting time and effort on them.

>ITT: Sup Forums defends prison industrial complex style sentencing
3 years is enough. 1 year if she pays the families back for damages, and follows through on her promise to prevent it from happening again.

Oh I take back what I said. Poor kid she made a mistake.

>drunk people
>having a consience
Pick one

shit, africans should get better quality cameras as aid instead of food.

>ok so now you are making up some scenario of some jew lawyer and case droping to make yourself feel better.
I'm inferring the situation based on available facts.

>trial verdict took 3 years
>she attempted to flee to Ireland during that time
>her family are upper class
>her family is obviously well educated

I could be wrong but it doesn't take much to put the pieces together. The prosecution took a deal because the defense had enough funds to let their legal representation go through the evidence and nitpick every single detail of the incident for hours on end to paint her case in a radically different view.

No longer is she a drunk idiot that killed 2 people because of her careless actions. Now she is a woman who dindu nuffin and simply had a drink before driving when two niggers became black as the night and totally caused an incident that was unpreventable.

If you're practicing safe driving, the likelihood that this is an accident is very little. You'd have proper lighting that would illuminate two human sized objects in the roads, she'd be driving at the speed limit, she would have been able to brake and maneuver either to reduce the force of impact or to avoid hitting them at all. Her (((lawyers))) *probably* pulled a plethora of legal defenses at every step in the criminal procedure. If her family didn't throw money at the defense, she would have gotten a minute fraction of representation into her case than if she went into this case. For example, many public defenders straight up won't put any effort in all into the preliminary hearing unless they view the case as vexatious litigation. These lawyers probably wrote the longest tl;dr for the preliminary that you'd ever see. Countless pages of legal arguing that would have to be sifted through and responded to within a small time window.

t. I'm a law student

Show me a video of some niggers putting on an oscar worthy performance. This woman was truly sorry and thst were just niggers! She probably would have just killed herself if she hit a white person.

Niggers usually dont even say anything in their tris beyond simple yes, no or highly rehearsed phrases which they mess up.

T. Public attorney

>average caked up latina
>beautiful
lmao

Mexico is worse.