The IRA has declared war against Muslim in Ireland

Sup Forums Are they /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91ES_zPRyhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bs the ira love mudslimes

Based micks

Anyone who fights for the preservation of their people is /ourguy/. Muslims don't count.

IRA are leftist and tight with Hamas and Hezbollah. Not /ourguys/

nope the ira are aligned with this lot i.e., everything the pope says.

aaahahahahahahahahahaha

irish stopping an invasion.

Yesterday's terrorists against today's terrorists.

i need authentication on this communique

sauce pl0x or it's a fake

You understand that they aren't going to do jack against ISIS or any other actual terror threat, right? They are just going to kill a few poorfags in kbab shops who happened to have beards.

How? Is this just a race to see who can blow up cars first?

The IRA are leftist thugs.

That said, I wish they'd declare Fenian Holy War against all Muslims. They won't.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

I believe letters were sent out regarding prior mosque constructions in Dublin, although the one incident I can recall was in 2013.

There are also a couple of odd spelling mistakes in the printout you posted. I'm not sure if this originates from an IRA member or affiliate group to be perfectly honest.

that's why i'm seeking authentication. which "sect" of the modern IRA would even publish a communique like this? how did they disseminate it? were any journos contacted?

none of the people I know who comment on IRA ops has even mentioned this. assuming hoax until real verification

>which "sect" of the modern IRA would even publish a communique like this?

British military intelligence.

It's probably fake. You can tell that it's written by an old person who is really pissed off and doesn't know how to write a concise threat in a restrained manner with proper grammar. Actual threats by the IRA are usually short and direct, with a follow-through of, you know, actually killing people.

At any rate, people in Europe ought to be doing the same. Americans too, I guess. When Muslims preach supremacy, they need to be brutally reminded who owns the land and how they're just guests. Expendable, disposable, forgettable guests.

Without Gaddafi the IRA is meme tier.

The spread of the British empire was terrorism against all the worlds natives.

>3 million muslims

>inb4 muh white NI

You're still in a union with 3 million muslims

Sounds like pure bullshit. Sinn Fein are full refugees welcome tier.

>against all the worlds natives.
who gives a shit about them honestly?

youtube.com/watch?v=91ES_zPRyhg

Who gives a shit about dead Brits honestly?