Poland is now defending Baltic states airspace

Poland is now defending Baltic states airspace.
tvp.info/30208741/polacy-przypilnuja-nieba-nad-panstwami-baltyckimi
How does it make you feel Litwa my dear friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LitdelNATO/status/859398931511472128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you mean now? It's been going for years... literally years.

fuck off t_d

*blocks your path*

fuck off you don't understand Polish- Lithuanian relations and how fucking butthurt Lithuanians are about us and how they love to pretend that they are somehow superior when in reality we have to defend them from big, bad Russia.

American education strikes again

fak you POOlan

POOlan u succ

kek

twitter.com/LitdelNATO/status/859398931511472128

I can understand why lithuanians hate us, but what's your problem, beacon strip?

Because of you Latgale is backwards shithole.

Yeah nah, Poles are cool cats

cheers

It's bacon, not beacon

I think he just wanted to post someone who was a big threat to Poland.

>Poland is now defending Baltic states airspace.
Pilsudski would approve

I miss Hitler.

well he wasn't a big threat to Poland but he was a pain in the ass. Even if he somehow won Poland would still exist but with more Cossacks as nobles.

So is rest of your country.
Poles are biggest threat to Poland.

>Cossacks

"In Latvia there is no joy,
Get beaten up by Russian boy,
Drive shitty lexus from 2004,
Landlady is big fat whore,
To Russia Country is a toy"

Why do you want so much attention from us? Is it maybe because you like us? Nevertheless you act like its some kind of a big deal.

Btw, soldiers protect the king, not the king protects soldiers. Keep that in mind, polishbro.

Those jets can pound your boipucci whenever they want.

>butthurt Lithuanians are about us
you fucker whine about Vilnius thats its yours because it had a polish majority for a while even though WE BUILT THE FUCKING CITY

I'm sure putin is literally shitting his pants right now

You don't like it in the pooper?

>boipucci
We'll take their blonde nordic maidens, never enough of those

Is so weird. They scream of independence yet first thing our slaves do is find new master.

Tell Putin to start shit already.

>Vidzeme
wasteland, but at least Latvian
>Zemgale
basically our whole agriculture
>Kurzeme
Seaside, good infrastructure
>Latgale
Russians and shit everywhere
Also the only one ruled by Poles
coincidence?

>Poles are biggest threat to Poland.

Just like Georgia

Am I wrong?

you are right

pls drop some supplies of flaki thanks

You know what's weirder? The fact that whenever USSR is shown in negative light on Sup Forums, Russians say that Russia has nothing to do with it. But when USSR is shown in dominant position - Russians pretend it was them all along. Why you do this Ivan? So you admit that Russian federation should be accused and trialed for all the war crimes done by ussr done to the baltics? Do you agree that Russian federation is the sole and only driving force which killed 60mil people? What's the deal here?

Like all of them. Only ukranians were honest about wanting bigger gibs. So rich now, me so jealous, kremlin maidan when?

>Vidzeme
>Wasteland

yeah nah mate

>1 post by this ID

no you are not, but probably not the poles you are thinking about.

I mean what do you expect? Fishes swim where it's deeper. How could a country like Georgia not want better trade partners? The options are pretty bleak for them geopolitically speaking. Similar situation could be said about Baltics, and don't you dare to compare EU to USSR, no matter how bad Sup Forums imagines EU is it will in almost all ways be better than "your" union.

What war crimes? we dindu nothing, Lithuanian SSR.
Feel free to hang Gorbachov though.

yeah i guess mass deportations of "enemies of the revolution" and mass rapes dont really count dont they

what are you doing in US, mykola?

What did you expect? you lost ww2, comrade. These things happen. be grateful you were not deported to Jesus.

> you lost ww2,
we never even joined germans ivan

Poland you can have the slavs and we take eesti.

So you admit that its the Russians the ones who did those things? Do you admit the Russians starved the Ukrainians during war? And therefore Russian federation should be trialed for it?

What about crimes done not during war time, like "killing of medininkai". Where "your" people killed our border guards?

Nice try
You very president have served in nazi army.

wut?
you mean smetona? or who?
i mean smetona was a fan of mussolini but he hated hitler so much that hitler even tried to overthrow him in 1938 or 1936 i dont remember exactly

>Russians starved the Ukrainians during war? And therefore Russian federation should be trialed for it?
What war? Ukrane was under German occupation until 1944. I don't think anyone denying deportations.

Anyway we can not be trialed, trials are for the defeated, you know that. It's a fruitless passion.

>trials are for the defeated
You were allied with nazis (even though you all try so hard to pretend it never happened and you were good guys that saved the world)... sooo.

i think you responded to the wrong person user

>allied
Poland, just because we ate you together did not make us allies.

>Anyway we can not be trialed, trials are for the defeated, you know that. It's a fruitless passion.

True, but we are talking about hypothetical situation where there is actually justice in the world and why do today's Russians on Sup Forums call themselves "us" referring to ussr when it suits them

gtfo POOlan

Just dont do Smolensk stunt over our heads dobže?

No :D

>poland will into space by 2020