/vtb/ VETO THE BUDGET GENERAL - VETO THAT SHIT NIGGA

VETO THE BUDGET GENERAL

This general is a grassroot action to social media campaign to tell GOP and Trump we will not accept this budget.
The current budget has

>Planned Parenthood funding
>Expanding of Work Visas for low wage workers
>Puerto Rico bailout
>Funding for Obamacare
>No Wall funds
>No Tax reform
>No Obamacare Repeal

We need to contact as many people as possible and let them know we reject this budget
Here's how you can help

>Twitter
Use the hashtag #VetoTheBudget to get it trending

>Faceberg
Share the budget with friends and let them know what's happening

>Contacting POTUS
You can tweet or you can use this WH site to write to POTUS using the following

>whitehouse.gov/contact

Or use the WH address and send a real letter

>The President
>The White House
>1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
>Washington, DC 20500

You can contact your Congressman or Senator here

>senate.gov/senators/contact/

Find your Congressman here and contact him

>house.gov/representatives/find/

After finding your congressman, here's a template message you can send him.
pastebin.com/3Hg726cY

Contact everyone you can and tell Paul Ryan that his budget sucks

pastebin.com/D4EsYaxp

Other urls found in this thread:

house.gov/representatives/find/
senate.gov/senators/contact/
pastebin.com/3Hg726cY
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
youtube.com/watch?v=o_dondl2G5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's 4D chess. Let's just take a nap.

WE NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Bump.

>Option A
-Poor budget for 4 months
-Avoid government shutdown just long enough
-Allows Healthcare and Tax reform to be done comfortably and effectively
-Allows his departments to finish getting their shit together, because they're still slowballing him on that front

>Option B
-Shutdown the government
-Halt any potential progress on Health/Tax reform
-freeze all of his departments from getting their shit together

I'll take Option B knowing that in four whole months we're going to shut it down, except we'll have two pillars of the Trump legacy completed

fuck lurking: what's the plan lads?

WE DON'T WANT THE WALL ANYWAY, AMIRITE, PEEDS?!

But in 4 months you will make this same post with 2 options, and we will pass another shitty spending bill.
SHUT IT DOWN NOW!

Fuck off with your retarded shilling, Fluffy, this is a serious thread about serious issues.

>But in 4 months you'll make this same
Wrong. In 4 months if we get a shitty spending bill I'm done. I may be a patient man, but even my patience has its limits

Read the general
You're a swede but i guess you can meme on twitter. We need this shit to go viral and fast.

Deadline is friday

Memes are important so we need anti-paul ryan memes

What a developing story.

basically the same shit as every year it's like our countries been stuck in a post 9/11 nightmare loop where every president is just a reskin of george bush

wall funds are coming from el chapo. ted cruz wants a wall

why do you love neocons? did american soldiers raped your mother and 9months later you appeared?

I voted for Trump, I support Trump, but this budget is a complete betrayal. Why do so many of you keep supporting Trump and Republicans when they have done nothing but give away the game to Democrats? For what reason does he deserve your support when he has directly broken his promises? I'm genuinely asking, and will listen to you if you don't attack me personally.

It seems like you guys have decided to just support Trump no matter how many times he breaks his campaign promises and fails to deliver. Same with the Republicans. They don't give a fuck about you. We need to get these people out of government by electing more loyal representatives during the midterms, or we have no one to blame but ourselves.

And to the Trump defenders: I appreciate your loyalty, but to give your loyalty to someone who backstabs you is completely irrational and self-destructive. If Trump doesn't turn it around soon, I see no reason I can support his globalist neoconservative agenda.

The towers coming down was a satanic ritual. Their power over the US is complete and nothing can change that.

>Why do you love Neocons
>Posts Ben Shapiro, a Neocon we hate

OH NO

>why do you love neocons
I got called a neocon by this shit test, so the joke's on you.

Why wait 4 months? He literally got nothing but shit in the bill. He needs to shut it down now IMO

I'm sure trump would never con us, amirite, peeds?! He would never lie to US!

how fitting ha ha ha

i have a better chance winning the lottery than winning with trump it seems

This thread needs to stay at the top of the front page.

The mindless pro-Trump shills are out in force, attacking anyone who points out the obvious fact that Trump is helping the Republicans to betray us in order to work with Democrats.

They are defeatists who have no answer when asked why we should all support someone who is constantly betraying us.

We need real representatives, not these degenerate hacks who cave at the first sign of difficulty.

Do we have a list of phone numbers to call?

i wonder if trump gave the dems all they wanted to gauge their reaction and see if they would talk shit and then veto it

Every american viewing this thread should be looking for their congressman and calling them.

Three of the most important legislative issues he campaigned on were repealing and replacing Obamacare, lowing taxes/reforming tax code, and El Wall. Right now, by pushing back the budget fight he (and congress) can focus on the first two and get them knocked out. By fighting right now he can get NOTHING done.

The budget sucks, but it's not an end of the world budget. We can survive for 4 months

Cuck Ryan's phone: 1-888-909-RYAN (7926)

house.gov/representatives/find/

This site will tell you who your congressman is and how you can reach him.

senate.gov/senators/contact/

For your senator

And here's a template message if you want to email

pastebin.com/3Hg726cY (embed)

Find a single instance in recorded human history where Donald J Trump said he was against Jews or Israel.

They should fight to get wall funding in this budget. Repealing Obamacare and reforming the tax code are complex processes but allocating a measly 10 billion for a wall isn't.

bump

I'll make sure to add that number to the OP

Goddamnit. It should be shut down but if we wait there will be a huge pro trump agenda budget passed in October. It's really fucking annoying that Paul Ryan and the republicans couldn't stop this one from being so shitty. This budget has a huge amount of military spending in it. Pence was just on Rush Limbaugh saying that "strengthening our military is trump's #1 priority". I expect him to sign it. If he thinks the military is the most important. He is probably right and privy to more information than any of us has. If we don't get a budget that funds the wall and defunds sanctuary cities in October tho I will be Fucking infuriated

Just emailed both senators

lol they dont take advice fuckhead cant you understand we have no say in what the government does? only right we have is to petition and vote in a representative after they're elected they do pretty much whatever they want until their time expires. if a state petitions to include a law on the ballot it has to have a large majority bote and even after that state government can alter it in whichever way they want most of the time the law is gutted to where it's restrictive to the point where voters see no benefit. its a huge fucking scam but to make matters worse it's not even offset by personal liberty everything is a fine or a permit or a suck my dick or a you cant do that or a no.

They respond to threats tho
If you threaten to note vote for them enough they back down. It won't be easy though.

We need National Socilaism

A NEW Take on the actual Sup Forums ain't clicking meme? Have a bump

Trump was never serious about the wall, deal with it

i didnt mention it in my post but apathy is huge considering all the work people need to do just to barely make ends meet. the few who flourish are either enjoying their wealth because they're not affected by the bullshit or working even harder to make more/maintain it.

no what we need is a large alien colony ship impact our planet at near light speeds

So has this budget passed the House? I mean it is all but inevitable, but what is the rest of the process, and is there any hope for stopping it other than Trump?

This, let's get that rolling. We want to SEE some change.

Senate maybe
But doubtful since Schumer likes the budget

wait what the fuck?
requesting a brisk summation

no, what we need is to subvert these cia planted libertarian groups that preach open borders. the libertarian party is america's defining movement much like facism and nat soc was

hoppean libertarianism is the furthest right political ideology to ever be introduced. it's a return to the foundation of our country rather than mimicking some shitty meth addict dictator

you still don't get that this entire sham began with the federalization of our country. REMOOF FEDS DOWNSIZE GOBERNMINT

Random idea: try to reach trump jr. he retweets pjw and ben garrison all the time, so he will probably at least listen if they contact him. maybe he can get it through trump's head to veto it.

A 4 month budget to keep the government running sucks. Of course this means the wall is forever cancelled and Trump is opening our borders for all eternity.

People are impatient and want results yesterday.

Is he really a traitor if he was never for us though?

this

Budget is awful
Dems threatened to shut down govt
Reps blinked and gave them their ideal budget
We need to tell GOP we do not support this budget and to grow a spine

Damn, shills eating each other up, now that's a new one

Fight for our entertainment, slaves!

You forgot one detail. Its a temporary budget.

Don't worry you guys, Bill Mitchell is fine with the budget. You should calm down, everything is fine.

Get out of here with that fact and logic.

what makes trump jr (who has nothing to do with our government) any different than joe schmo? if familial ties can change the course of the entire country then we better rename it as well maybe MAFIA of America would be more appropriate.

Just tweeted!

So, I'm a shill now?

Does this mean I should worry about Neil Gorsuch and Jeff Sessions?

while you're at it tweet putin as well so they can do a three-way call

t youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

>tell GOP and Trump we will not accept this budget.

True Conservatives™ are the reason why the budget is so shitty in the first place; Trump has to work with Democrats to get a budget passed
all the rightwing pundits are now flipping the fuck out because they've been marginalized
people that opposed the wall during the Republican primary are now complaining that the wall hasn't been funded
also Planned Parenthood is a good thing for the US, quit being a good goy conservative and look at the results

>Sessions
He wants to arrest Assange, I don't know about Gorsuch but Assange really doesn't need to be arrested

lol

Sessions is apparently not doing what he's supposed to.

He's ranting against pot and Wikileaks when he should be compiling a list of names for judge appointments and intervening in voter fraud cases.

But this spending bill is huge and full of shit! Planned Parenthood sells body parts, plus no wall, plus puerto rico bailout, overall a shitty shitty budget.
SHUT IT DOWN!

His shot at VP was to prop him up as the leader of the new fresh faced Republican party. When that fell into disaster the establishment reorganized their efforts and still pushed for Ryan by making him Speaker of the House. All that "I have to think about my family first" shit was pure nonsense.

>Joe schmo
What
>if familial ties can change the course of the entire country then we better rename it as well maybe MAFIA of America would be more appropriate.
>pic related
I think Trump's family is prettt influential on him, and i think he will givr them a fair hearing if they critique his policy.

Dont worry fellow pedes this is all 2463564564562457456789 d chess,the god emperor will never le us down,next we will suck soros dick to prove hes not anti semitic and thus close the big banks!

Praise kek and free kekistan and maga!

hopefully it doesn't go through

Yeah I can believe that, after Trump praised Assange wouldn't it be kinda hypocritical to want him arrested
Then again I'm just a dumb foreigner what do I know

He was supposed to be Reagan's AG but that fell through. The problem is he's still acting like Reagan's AG, he's old school.

He's for Reagan's war on drugs, pro civil forfeiture and thinks that prosecuting leakers will stop leaks.

The US Congress is full of kikes and cucks. What the Executive power can do to stop this budget? Even if Trump vetoes it, the Congress will override it

Paul Ryan is a KEKED globalist cock holster

Pence signed off on this deal

Trump got fucked from every angle with his own party on this

oh shit he did?

Keep this thread alive

Yeah. He just tweeted about it.

>they actually believed that the rich globalist was anything but a neocon
lmao

This thread reminds of pic related

Don't worry, you will get tired of this. We aren't going anywhere for the next 8 years. You will go away eventually, people can't stand shilling in this place for more than a year even if they're paid to do this, you won't be any different

TRUMP ALREADY ENDORSED THE BUDGET!
youtube.com/watch?v=o_dondl2G5Y

Well shit. Guess we can add that on a list of other crap he didn't read.

bump

Where can I read about this budget? If true it's absolute shit

>/ptg/ will defend this

Just look at any news source on it.
Budget isn't released 100% yet but we got the details of it.

The hashtag isn't doing very well

We have to spread it around a bit

Make sure to retweet people as well

look, #FireKushner trended #4 worldwide
was he fired? no
it doesn't work like that

That's blackpill shit
Maybe Kushner wasn't fired but they stopped trying to push Bannon out.
#KeepBannon trended as well and he's still there after everything.

Anyway its better than doing nothing and just accepting the blackpill

I keep seeing people talking about the dems. Of course the dems are not going to vote for any of the budgets, welcome to politics in 2017, same exact shit the GOP did for Obama.

Something actually noteworthy is all the inter fighting between the GOP, the GOP is becoming more faction divided than ever and if it continues Trump wont be able to get much of anything done at all.

Nonsense, and here's why:
Republicans own the senate and the house. Republicans that refuse to tote the party line on a bill that actually fixes our government should be outed/culled.

Thatisall.