What Christian denomination follows the Bible the LEAST?

What Christian denomination follows the Bible the LEAST?

Other urls found in this thread:

beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2005/12/luther-said-christ-committed-adultery.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

according to this memechart,
episcopalians, pcusa, and elca

Mormon.

All the ones who don't put gay's to death

Mormons aren't Christian.

This.

catholics

Catholics

This. Catholics are cucks and Orthodox have way too many pictures. Some Protestants are too liberal to mean anything and so conservative they think the earth is flat.

As long as you truly believe in Jesus and the salvation he brings to you you're on the right path.

Don't trust in institutions or your own works.

lol

I don't think your level of devotion/conservatism has anything to do with thinking the earth is flat. I think that just correlates with mental illness.

>Mormons believe in Christ.
>Mormon's aren't Christian.

what exactly makes them non-Christian?

calvinists

i don't even like catholics, but they are by far not the worst

Catholics aren't christian. they are catholics ffs.
they worship the false prophet Joesph smith for starters

>Mormons believe in Christ.
so do muslims

neither believe he's part of the trinity, and mormons believe he's the brother of satan

Universalist.

the one that disavows jesus' beautiful jewishness
>matthew 1:1 - this is the genealogy] of jesus the messiah the son of david, the son of abraham
>hebrews 7:14 - for it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests

CALVARY chapel and non denominational are the best!!!!!

OP said Christian

Every protestant church have their own version of the Bible, so I'd say protestantism in general

>Every protestant church have their own version of the Bible
someone's been lying to you

Not true at all

Roman Catholicism is ancient Babylonian paganism.

So I'd have to go with them

so this is the power of autism. . .

Anything started by the Proddies.

I've been part of 3 protestant churches and all had a different version of the Bible. I found this very odd and went to talk to some European religions history professor in Leuven(Louvain) and he said that most different denomities within protestantism have a slightly different Bible and that Luther himself already heavily altered and scrapped certain books from the Bible. That's why I converted to Catholicism 3 years ago, I felt betrayed.

You should really start reading some theology and the original Bible to find out the truth. Salvation is still possible even for those who like me followed a heretical religion once.

Unitarian Universalists

>original Bible
Dude, you should contact historians and Priests, you found missing pages that isn't included in any version of the Bible. You'll be very famous

>That's why I converted to Catholicism
would you convert back if i showed you
>most different denomities within protestantism have a slightly different Bible and that Luther himself already heavily altered and scrapped certain books from the Bible.
was bogus?

>You should really start reading some theology and the original Bible
what's the original bible?

>what's the original bible?
Something that we will never get to read because it's completely destroyed

(((orthodox)))

Gnostics get a bad rap. I think people read into them what they wanted rather than what was actually there.

They can't even remotely approach the heresy levels in Epousopal and Mormonism.

I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me. With "original" Bible I mean the Roman Catholic one.

brainless Pentecostal fucktards

Lutherans and Episcopalians, they are basically prog atheists wearing the superficial garb of Christianity.

probably catholics. They made up a shit ton of stuff like lent

I doubt it's bogus my friend, I've seen it myself and got confirmation by reading various books + that old professor

with original Bible, I mean the Roman Catholic one

You've been lied to by lying papists
The Roman Catholic Church was founded on December 13, 1545

>Roman catholic
shoo shoo pagan kike cult

I bet this man did not follow the bible....

Meanwhile.....

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Source: Letter to the Corinthians, [44,4]

This man was martyred and wrote his letters on the way to his death

He is going to hell

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

>I hate reality

>Roman Catholic one
douay rheims? douay rheims with challoner revision? the vulgate? NABRE?

what's up malaysian guy

this man clearly denies sola fide

>I cannot refute early christian sources

>way too many pictures
You sound like a muslim or iconoclast.

Wrong, protestants.

Meanwhile.....

>You've been lied to by lying papists
about what?
>The Roman Catholic Church was founded on December 13, 1545
what? the Church of St.Peter dates all the way back to the 1st century?

Christianity isn't paganism. Paganism is the ancient Gods of Europe like for instance Odin
>kike cult
didn't you say you're a protestant (therefore also a Christian)?

>spend 200 years massacring women and children and burning their places of worship because some asshole didn't like how they had statues to people from the book

What great art or architecture or culture have any protestant religion produced? How have protestants celebrated their love for God in the real world besides dull buildings and dreary hymnals and the entire retarded Evangelical movement in America?

Why do Germans decide to ruin society every couple generations?

>LARPING
Meanwhile

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2005/12/luther-said-christ-committed-adultery.html?m=1

he is in hell

"This food we call the Eucharist, of which no one is allowed to partake except one who believes that the things we teach are true, and has received the washing for forgiveness of sins and for rebirth, and who lives as Christ handed down to us. For we do not receive these things as common bread or common drink; but as Jesus Christ our Savior being incarnate by God's Word took flesh and blood for our salvation, so also we have been taught that the food consecrated by the Word of prayer which comes from him, from which our flesh and blood are nourished by transformation, is the flesh and blood of that incarnate Jesus."

"First Apology", Ch. 66, inter A.D. 148-155.

"God has therefore announced in advance that all the sacrifices offered in His name, which Jesus Christ offered, that is, in the Eucharist of the Bread and of the Chalice, which are offered by us Christians in every part of the world, are pleasing to Him."

"Dialogue with Trypho", Ch. 117, circa 130-160 A.D.

Moreover, as I said before, concerning the sacrifices which you at that time offered, God speaks through Malachias, one of the twelve, as follows: 'I have no pleasure in you, says the Lord; and I will not accept your sacrifices from your hands; for from the rising of the sun until its setting, my name has been glorified among the gentiles; and in every place incense is offered to my name, and a clean offering: for great is my name among the gentiles, says the Lord; but you profane it.' It is of the sacrifices offered to Him in every place by us, the gentiles, that is, of the Bread of the Eucharist and likewise of the cup of the Eucharist, that He speaks at that time; and He says that we glorify His name, while you profane it."

-"Dialogue with Trypho", [41: 8-10]

you come off as really intelligent and well spoken the few times i've seen you not doing the shotgun argumentation/verbose fallacy thing
>posts 30 screenshots of books
>100 posts by this ID
>PRODDIE SCUM EXPLAIN THIS

is it just to bait people into starting a real conversation?

>about what?
Protestants editing bibles and having different bibles
>the Church of St.Peter
Peter has nothing to do with Romanism. Peter called himself a "fellow elder", not a pope.

>mormons believe he's the brother of satan
so what exactly does that mean? do they think he's gross or something?

Lent is celebrated by both Catholics, Orthodox, and Coptics.

Orthodox and Coptics also dress for their role as part of their church. Meanwhile, amerikike protestants are typicaly zionists, which means being in league with the devil as supporting Jews = denying Christ.

>Catholics aren't christian
Yes, they are. Morons.

They say that Satan and Jesus were both sons of God conceived the same way, but that Satan was a bad goy.

Mormonism is shitty 19th century science fiction.

Catholics are Catholic
Christians are Christian
Catholics aren't Christian

Is that British dude some kind of bot? I see him in every thread that is about Christian denominations spamming the same images and more curiously, attacking people who are actually supporting him.

Isn't it fucking bizarre?

is there something unchristian about thinking satan is bad? sorry, I'm not following.

>Peter has nothing to do with Romanism. Peter called himself a "fellow elder", not a pope.
Yeah, good thing user there was talking about "the Church of St Peter", not Saint Peter himself.

Yes

But nobody wants to give me attention

Same with the early church fathers

He might be a paid shill or simply a turboautist, or even possesed

The church of Peter apostatized long ago.

What's Sup Forums'a thoughts on Wesleyans?

>Protestants editing bibles and having different bibles
this is a historical truth every protestant Bible is atleast 7 books shorter than the Roman Catholic one. I've seen it with my own eyes. I don't know how many protestant demonities you have in the US but here in Europe, we got several close by so it's easy to compare. (Lutherans who are split up in atleast 3 big demonities here in Belgium, Calvinists,...)

also the church of St.Peter = the Roman Catholic church that's why the reformation was such a hard topic in Europe. Luther was potentially drawing thousands of innocent souls away from God's church (and thus away form heaven)

bingo

There are worse things to be than autistic about Christian sects. At least he isn't out putting letterbombs in Mennonite mailboxes.

Catholic comes from the greek word katholikismos meaning a "universal doctrine".

There are Byzantine Catholic Churches/Eastern Churches as well.

St. Peter = Church of Peter = Catholic church.

It's just a serious departure from the OG bible. He's not much of a character there, if he's present at all.

i think that's BECAUSE you do the bait thing, no one wants to try to dismantle an argument stringed together from 6000 words of text from screenshots
or engage with a person who seems completely unhinged, and your posting style is really distinct, people can tell it's you even before you start going ballistic
>why don't you engage me then, you coward
i can't devote enough attention to this thread right now
>likely excuse
f u

>I hate the early christians

not christians you fucking leaf

>Catholics are Catholic
>Christians are Christian
>Catholics aren't Christian
Catholics are Catholic
Protestants are Protestants
Christians are Christians
Protestants are Christians
Catholics are Christians

Oaks are Oaks
Poplars are Poplars
Trees are trees
Oaks are Trees
Poplars are Trees

Catholicism is a kind of Christianity, just like Protestantism.

>this is a historical truth
No it's not, it's a lie. You've been lied to.
>every protestant Bible is atleast 7 books shorter than the Roman Catholic one
That's because we got rid of the mere human writings they added
>I don't know how many protestant demonities you have in the US
More then you do
>also the church of St.Peter = the Roman Catholic church
Peter's church was a Christian church, not a Catholic one.
>Luther was potentially drawing thousands of innocent souls away from God's church
Luther drew thousands of souls into God's Church. Christ founded a Congregation, not an institution.

I AM ENRAGED

FUCK YOU

I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD THE AUDIACITY TO GO THROUGH ALL THE EARLY CHRISTIAN SOURCES AND YOU CANT EVEN BE HALF ASSES TO READ

FUCKING INBRES

It's called a schism and it's Protestants who separated from the Churh of St Peter.

Baptists and pretty much all evangelicals.

Their view of salvation is completely warped and not all in line with what the Bible actually teaches.

No one's saying you're wrong, just autistic.

Protestant and Christian are synonyms

Meanwhile.....

The Didache

"You shall not waver with regard to your decisions [Sir. 1:28]. Do not be someone who stretches out his hands to receive but withdraws them when it comes to giving [Sir. 4:31]" (Didache 4:5 [ca. A.D. 70]).

Pseudo-Barnabas

"Since, therefore, [Christ] was about to be manifested and to suffer in the flesh, his suffering was foreshown. For the prophet speaks against evil, 'Woe to their soul, because they have counseled an evil counsel against themselves' [Isa. 3:9], saying, 'Let us bind the righteous man because he is displeasing to us' [Wis. 2:12.]" (Epistle of Barnabas 6:7 [ca. A.D. 74]).

Clement

"By the word of his might [God] established all things, and by his word he can overthrow them. 'Who shall say to him, "What have you done?" or who shall resist the power of his strength?' [Wis. 12:12]" (Epistle to the Corinthians 27:5 [ca. A.D. 80]).

Polycarp

"Stand fast, therefore, in these things, and follow the example of the Lord, being firm and unchangeable in the faith, loving the brotherhood [1 Pet. 2:17]. . . . When you can do good, defer it not, because 'alms delivers from death' [Tob. 4:10, 12:9]. Be all of you subject to one another [1 Pet. 5:5], having your conduct blameless among the Gentiles [1 Pet. 2:12], and the Lord may not be blasphemed through you. But woe to him by whom the name of the Lord is blasphemed [Isa 52:5]!" (Epistle to the Philadelphians 10 [ca. A.D. 135]).

Why not you eat shit

>No it's not, it's a lie. You've been lied to.
You know, you could easily go in different denomination of protestantism and compare.

Or get yourself different edition of the bible of your church throughout history.

Do you have all this shit in a word document that you cut and paste from?

Its not in the bible though. OP was asking which denomination follows the bible the least