I'm a male feminist, how do we appeal to sites like this?

Sometime around high school or college, it occurred to me that equality was pretty cool. So I started proudly calling myself by the label I thought of as synonymous with that cause: feminist. But the more I used the term, the more I heard from my friends, family, and people yelling at me from across the street that the term was too old-fashioned, too limited, and just had too much baggage. It's pretty hilarious when the far right do not understand what we stand for and are blind to the institutional sexism that is still practiced in the workplace (eg. Fox news)

I'm still a male feminist. I love what it stands for. I love its core values. But I'm not blind to its flaws. It's because of my desire to see it progress that I think it's important to acknowledge ..

So what do we need to improve to convince the unwashed masses that everyone with a brain should be a femnist

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.ac/watch-the-red-pill-online-free-2016-putlocker.html
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2073804
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not a male feminist you're a shill who creates like other weak minded beta manlets the same threads on this board everyday

This is not a suggestion

You know nothing about me sir

Feminism isn't equality, shit for brains, otherwise it would be egalitarianism. That's actually the belief that all are equal. Feminism is the belief women are superior. If you could read, you'd know that.

You disgust me. Sack up and stop being such a tool.

the only way is to kill yourself and livefeed it.

Femnists have never defined themselves as "superior" that is purely propaganda concocted by MRAs

Give it whatever title you want, but feminism and equality are the same ideas

You can appeal if you read all of this
archive.is/LRe05

How violent

This is supposed to be a tranquil discussion.

Please grow up

>live
>stream
>live stream
You had one job, Barbosa

shit fucking b8

non newfags you know what to do

Get off your high horse first.

Sage this shit you dumb niggers

post your credit card here

oh and your address as well so we can have 1 on 1 discussions :^)

>Only country that doesn't guarantee paid paternal leave
>Abortion rights threatened but males are allowed to ejaculate as much as they want
>Wage gap disparity
>Barely any representation in government

Want me to go on?

It's the definition of the word, you useless shit sack. Look it up. Feminism is the belief that women are superior. Meninisim is the belief that men are superior. Eglantarisim is the belief that all are equal.

If you can't comprehend the English language, you're not old enough to be here.

Women aren't people
Gb2 Reddit
Faggot

>please grow up
>bc growing up means being a disgusting coward who would rather surrender to stupid ideas than fight back
I hate all of your kind

Spread your cunts on camera. Horny men will agree with whatever you want, even suicide.

>wage gap

Fucking kek

>male
>feminist

So you're a tool of Jewish propaganda? And you're asking how to appeal to a group that hates Jewish propaganda?

I think you have bigger problems m8

>Male feminist

Hahahahahahahahaha, you are joking right??

Not an argument

be a data-driven wonky guy you should be open to conducting the efficacy of suicide

Wage gap does not exist

Identifying as a feminist is virtue signaling and the only way you can get to talk to women. You're a cuck. Grow some balls.

Um evidence suggest otherwise buddy

>institutional sexism
Prove it

but thats wrong. apparently only men can consent while inebriated.

>Men aren't guaranteed leave
>False equivalency. Saying males can't ejaculate is the equivalent of saying woman can't ovulate. No conception either way.
>Top fucking KEK
>Not an equality issue.

You are literally just a white knight who holds these beliefs because you hope it's going to get you laid. You don't care about women. Stop lying to yourself.

You're all wrong. Trying practicing what you preach instead of trying to force your believes on others.

Fggt

I was involved with my uni's feminist society. The first meeting was an hour going through a list of their enemies and allies. It was fucking mental. Really put my off this current wave of feminism.

Post said evidence friendo

get the fuck out fucking faggot

Rein in you're radicals. If I have to hear another "1 in 20 are victims so 19 of 20 are criminals" again I'm bashing something in.

I used to be a feminist but I want nothing to do with the movement anymore.

Men are superior to women, don't fall for what (((they))) tell you.

Equality is impossible.
Forcing equity (equal outcomes) will lead to an ever expanding clusterfuck nightmare of bickering.

EQUANIMITY is the word we are looking for, and the concept we all need to aim for:

Equanimity (Latin: æquanimitas having an even mind; aequus even animus mind/soul) is a state of psychological stability and composure which is undisturbed by experience of or exposure to emotions, pain, or other phenomena that may cause others to lose the balance of their mind.

As a group women do not contribute equally with men. If you think equality is "pretty cool" you're pretty stupid.

>men don't get paternal leave
>a period and ejaculation of sperm are the same thing, not a fetus that requires both
>wage gap doesn't exist, women work in different fields
>same as above

Yes please, rights apply to everyone. I'll support abortion rights as soon as a man is allowed to have a baby he helped conceived get aborted without the consent of another party. Paternal leave the same deal, that's also a privilege not a right.

watch the documentary "the red pill" where a femenist explores mens issues.

putlocker.ac/watch-the-red-pill-online-free-2016-putlocker.html

or look it up yourself if you don't want the stream link.

The best thing you can do, as a male feminist, is aim for the back of your head.
Never aim directly up.
That just removes your face; you'll survive and you'll still kill yourself anyway.
Don't try.
Just do it..

>OP in less than a year

The Huffington post, the most liberal, feminist staffed, news paper on earth, says the wage gap is a myth.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2073804

The article is written by a woman. Quit peddling your no fact bullshit, kid. All your doing is shouting "NO I'M RIGHT". Read the article, written by a real feminist, that knows people like you are full of shit.

fuck off faggot kike

>So what do we need to improve to convince the unwashed masses that everyone with a brain should be a femnist
Feminism is Jewish.
Feminism destroys traditional gender roles.
Feminism destroys the male/female relationship.
Feminism destroys the traditional family.
Therefore no one should be a feminist.

!= Jewish religion
== Atheist Jews, Nazi Collaborators
=== Multiracial Occult Eugenics Initiative

They don't because theyre underrepresented

/thread

saged

>male feminist
OK whatever faggot

>!= Jewish religion
>== Atheist Jews, Nazi Collaborators
>=== Multiracial Occult Eugenics Initiative
Try again, your post makes no sense.

No need. Sense isn't made by those who reject it.

>evidence
keep telling yourself that

There underrepresented because they don't go into politics. Focus your energy towards women and not men. Get women into politics if they want representation(inb4 hildawg) she could have won, she would have if she actually cared about the working class and not pandering.

Clinging to a label will not help you. Especially a label that has been tarnished in recent years by the radical left. People will be a lot more willing to hear you out if you abandon the cancerous label of modern feminism.

First wave feminism is A-OK by me. Camille Paglia is a reasonable first wave feminist.

Feminism is just another jewish trick.

1. male feminist don't exist. It's pretty much a meme used by cucks or douchebags.
2. Treating others with respect doesn't require you to be anything other than a decent human being
3 Go fuck yourself

Why should I care about equality? Women are subhumans.

This is a screencap thread now.

post boipucci

Ever wondered why its "femin"ism, you dumb brick of shit? What you're referring to is egalitarianism. Learn your mother tongue

Want me to go on?

Nice concern trolling. Have a sage. And go away.

Die

I guess no response means yes.

>Sometime around high school or college, it occurred to me that equality was pretty cool

Did you fall on your head or something?

Summer is starting early this year

go buy a rope
hang yourself

Kys
a
g
e

No, they don't because they just don't compete equally. Go get a sales job and take a look at who the top ten producers are every month. Unless you are selling a product like Mary Kay, I guarantee you the top ten producers will be almost 100% male every single month consistently.

Women are biologically handicapped. Someone with a high pitched voice is naturally handicapped in a sales environment. It isn't patriarchy that's causing the gender wage gap. It's biology.

>So what do we need to improve to convince the unwashed masses that everyone with a brain should be a femnist
Kys immediately.

>I'm a male feminist, how do we appeal to sites like this?

that's pretty cool OP. If you want to raise awareness for the plight of women you should dress up as a girl complete with cock-cage and tail buttplug then neck yourself on a livestream

I'm ok with real feminism, but it's been corrupted. They used to want equality, now they essentially want reparations.

> male
> feminist

Choose one.

Hey OP, do us all a favor and kill yourself you faggot, we have no time or place for subhumans like you.

>Women are biologically handicapped. Someone with a high pitched voice is naturally handicapped in a sales environment. It isn't patriarchy that's causing the gender wage gap. It's biology.

i never thought about it but that makes lots of sense

kek'd hard

drink bleach

you gonna deliver dat delicious evidence?

Fell on some Share Blue Bucks, maybe.

Post video of your final moments as you're crushed underneath a land whale.

You can start by acknowledging that equality is a lie and that races exist.

d youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

> Femnists have never defined themselves as "superior" that is purely propaganda concocted by MRAs

Except they literally have.

> Give it whatever title you want, but feminism and equality are the same ideas

Reminder that equality =/= justice

go live on another planet

Hey you seem like a good person to ask this

If the fact that the majority of people in government and CEOS are white means they must be discriminating against non-whites

Does the fact that the majority of people in charge of news media and entertainment are Jews mean they must be discriminating against non-Jews?

If one is true but not the other, how? The premise is identical.

>the unwashed masses
look in the mirror