Mainstream media all dumb as fuck

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emmaroller/status/858158287849705472
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's next?

topkek

link?

hey hey
I like it

Swede may you be spared on the day of the Ikea meatball sale

omg how great

you mean they are right for the wrong reason

anyhow, Sup Forums has been found out

It's a good thing they're covering this instead of the stabbing in Texas. Those racist hand gestures that Sup Forums literally made up as a joke need to be dealt with NOW.

(((american media)))

I don't get this
You are all racists
You spread this symbol
You changed the meaning of the symbol to be racist

It's a racist symbol

Liberal here.

We're just using the right's own tactic against them. We're just better at it. When we do it, it makes Fox News, CNN and WSJ. When (((you))) do it (e.g. ) it makes cripplechan and Deplorable Steve's twitter.

>You changed the meaning of the symbol to be racist

Which is the joke.

Even drinking milk can be turned into a symbol of racism because liberals are so eager to claim everything is a hate symbol.

I know what we can do next!
>Thinking
>For thinking was originated by Greek Philosophers, who were white, thinking is therefore racist!

No we didn't. We made memes about it specifically to troll the worthless garbage media we have and they took the bait.

They took a prank and they made it truth because they're such fear-mongering anti-white fucking dickhead hack journalists that they'll eat up anything that gives them a chance to shit on white people.

This is already happening from antifa

At UT Austin they are attacking Greek life and this is the reasoning they put forth in an online letter

We can help that process gather steam
>and laugh as they are already doing it for us

who gives a fuck about genders? Why is this so important to u retards?

>14 words

top kek

>Even milk can be changed into a symbol of hate when actual racists do it as a signal

Logic how does that work?

How about the middle finger is actually a sign of unity, of one standing against all adversity?

If true. Fucking why?

Someone meme the peace symbol to a white power symbol.

Nah, the middle finger is a giant phallic symbol that represents the oppressive boot of the patriarchy.

what a bunch of fucking morons.

Then say its a ironic use of the symbol, to get back at the patriarchy, by appropriating their symbol of hate and use it in a context that is the complete opposite of its intended one.

You don't need to use much logic with these kind of peoples, a coat of fancy sounding bullshit is enough to sway them your way.

Shitskins can't drink milk without exploding out their ass in a few hours.

The milk thing came from the HWNDU stream. There was one guy there who always drank milk and the other people there started to take note and joke around with it.

It had no racist connections whatsoever. It was just another goofy thing that the media reported as though it had some insidious meaning behind it. Because the media is shit.

wake up shill faggots

first you elect the kike puppet trump

next to start using satanic 666 hand gesture

Kek.
Clueless liberal thinks they "did" something.

Yeah you can't expect much in the way of logic from the media on this, they assume everyone that dislikes them or is a Trump supporter must be racist so most any action taken can be treated as a hate symbol.

Like the OK symbol thing actually came from the Pepe image of him doing it.

All because some liberals feel that any action taken by right wingers must be racist and now people are having fun with it since it's so easy to make them go nuts.

twitter.com/emmaroller/status/858158287849705472
Gee

Is this real ?

Did no-one notice all the hands are on backwards?

what are the 14 words?

Media lies thread? Media lies thread.

Top kek

just the two below Lauren

You should use your left hand for that gesture

WP and 14 words should be use with your right hand

Google it

ah, so it was almost as I suspected

>Requirements:
>Bachelor’s degree

They so stupid, they don't realize that we'll just create one more meme after another.
They're in permanent catch up mode.
We turn their own meme attempts against them.

And anyone going for serious subversion or taking their effort seriously won't fuck it up with memes.

Well, he's Swiss.

I will prep the bull, abandon my national identity, and submit to Allah's will.

We know.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html

>being this retarded

>it doesn't mean much
JUST

Lol this is so stupid.
>it's a half truth even your statement is true because "le correlation does not equal causation"

>Why is reality so important to you
>Leaf

how is this possible? how does it spread this fast, just through twitter?

You guys are the real Jews
Pulling the strings

This is like a new moral panic
Instead on satanists it's nazis behind ever corner

>70 years later Nazis still haven't found out how to be funny
Hahahaha
They are so fucking triggered

Thanks now I have to saw off both my hands not to appear racist

Our memes have hit mach11

>a spoonfeeding for the brainlets
It's not just that the (((MSM))) is dumb. The beauty of what's going on here is how right they're proving us, not about being dumb, but about their blatantly anti-white agenda. Normies are tuning into the idea that the media has an anti-white narrative, and stories like this are why. No matter how asinine, non-sequitur, or outright fictional the story is, if it supports the media's anti-white theme, it gains traction with them. The fire rises.

Because pepe meme often use the symbol so for them it's "normal" that it meant something dangerous

3 youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

>14 words
>post ends in 14

'tis a sign

we gang signs now

what is this expression conveying?

this is what reddit actually believes

This is what 4 Chan actually believes what reddit believes

You mean he's not?

Are there any hand gestured entirely unique to niggers that we can "appropriate" as white power symbols?

All that comes to mind are stupid gangster signs.

Observation: it took 2-4 weeks for this to trickle it's way onto tv.

Top kek

Typing them out would probably get me on a watchlist.

You're retarded, we're trying to fuck with them and take their shitty hand gesture.

Just imagine how much worse liberals will get soon.

Many are panicking constantly about "muh russians" and racism being everywhere to the point where even some people on the left are realizing it's making them look ridiculous.

She's crying because she's just realized that her Degree in 'Journalism' has just made her a laughing stock to anyone with a proper functioning brain.

Ironic racism is still racism especially when actual racists made it up and actual racists are spreading it around

Nice TV setup you've got there, shlomo. Looks like my basement.

World Peace season 2 confirmed

Show me more media bias.

Why I left the left

It's become insufferable

> CNN: THIS JUST IN, HANDS ARE RACIST

Make it happen Sup Forums.

>GAS THE BLIND
>CRIPPLE WAR NOW

> Country music association denies erasing mention's of Beyonce's performance
Alan Jackson and George Strait walked out during her performance in protest. I wished more people did, she had nothing to do with CMA Awards.

jesus the MSM is a fucking joke

So what are you twatwaffles doing to ensure the victory of Marine Le Pen this weekend?

Get busy, space nazis!

What other gestures can we use against them?

And people were making up bullshit about that too.