End of the American empire

Americans, how do you feel about the coming end of the American Empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dpof96pVx-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was never an american empire, it was the british empire 2.0. see NATO, literally a rebranded British empire. see the 5 eyes, literally the British spy network

britian will find a new patsy like australia to build 3.0

you mean the end of the Republic and the start of the Empire?

Sage

There used to be a middle class and most people were happy. Now there's just the 1%, maybe a 20% (and shrinking) middle class and a 79% (and growing underclass).

There has never been a time when so many citizens could care less if America burns. This is precisely why there are so many gibs now, and why America WILL eventually burn.

Hopefully we can stop giving Israel billions of dollars a month for no reason

I agree with you. This government fucked us, the hell with them.

Good. Americans never wanted an empire. I wish Trump cared more about the war in America than the illegal (((globalist))) wars on the other side of the planet.

Who shall be our new overlords? The Chinese? Time to learn Mandarin. Smh

>napalm in 150 AD

Meh. If we play our cards right, it's the beginning, not the end.

I blame that nigger obama.

Happen already, shit.

I hope so because I'm tired of America being Israel's bitch and using U.S military to fight Israel's wars.

There was never such thing.

Your country become a jewish vassal state during Wilson's presidency

We need a new American civil war, to purge America of cultural marxists.

This. I want to stay on my half of the planet. Everyone else fuck off to theirs. We can compete internally with ourselves. I think a 10 year trade moratorium with the rest of the world would only help the globe stabilize itself. There is no fucking reason to keep shipping goods to our country. "blah blah blah, muh money." It only helps the very wealthy, and does not allow distribution of funds internally which is what created the fucking middle class in the first place. Measures to compete globally only make the wealthy more wealthy. Fuck it. airbus gets to have all the euro and arab contracts. Boeing would pitch a shitfit, but boeing, then MIC, the PharmaComs, etc. they are not our friends. They need to be brought back under leash.

Britain cant do more. Anglos have already tried colonization and puppet countries and its already time for them to go. Relentlessly they will fall and be replaced by the a new ruling enpire. Whose turn is it now?

The entire Western world world is coming to its demise

The E.U is collapsing, Australia, Canada and the U.S are in major economic bubbles and people are way too distracted by their bread and circus to actually say anything about it
Can you show me one Western country that actually has a prosperous future?

The American Republic is ending. The American Empire is about to begin.

Ave!

I don't like 'American Empire,' even if we use American as our demonym. I don't want to be clumped together with the disgusting latins. Empire of the United States is better.

Theres somethin happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear, there's a man with a gun over there, telling me I got to beware...

In order for an empire to function you're gonna need the population to fight for a common cause and right now the American public is more divided than ever

>American
>Empire

pick one

Depressed but I hope we go out with a bang: exterminate niggers and spics, nuke the muslims and Russians, invade north Korea, assassinate some world leaders, and start a war with Canada for fun

Easy. Send our beaners to Mexico to clean up the cartels. Send our blacks to Africa to unfuck their warlords. Send our whites to Europe to remove kebab.

Who wouldn't want to get paid to see the "old country" and bang some of the local liberated?

The economies of the rest of the world could collapse but we'd be OK, because we can produce all the resources we need and have a well balanced economy, surrounded by vast oceans.

fuck off pajeet

I honestly believe that entering WWI seriously compromised our nation in exchange for world power, and we're still feeling the effects today.

America was supposed to be an agricultural and industrial powerhouse, founded on individualistic enlightenment ideals. We were supposed to be what we were in the 1890s, a rural, not extremely wealthy land of opportunity where if you worked hard you could expect to at least be left alone.

But when the Europeans took their eyes off the world and started killing each other wholesale again, we were the prime choice to become the world hegemon. And now we've been spending 70 years actively forcing liberal democracy and humanist values down the throats of people who hate or at least don't understand what we're doing, and we know deep down that its hypocritical of us to force people to accept what we do. It's a society that we were still beta testing at home before we had to start applying it everywhere else.

The sooner we can ease off the war machine gas and go back to just being free as shit in our own country, the better. We'll probably have to blow up a couple more countries before then, though.

Ending? It's just starting. Not sure if you noticed by the world watched the last American election and took cues from it. We lead the world. This isn't the end, this is the beginning of the final push.

We lead the world? How so, our money is shit.

Destruction is inevtiable with Jews allowed within the gates by traitors and idiots

I regret not studying Chinese.

As long as we Balkanize and Ohio gases Michigan

Even the Romans lasted longer than you faggots.

Someone has to take up the mantle.

The thing is the hegemons seem to be peaking and declining faster and faster.

Because technology is moving faster and faster.

China, Russia,or India(if they ever learn how to use indoor plumbing) even. Spain has been a shambling corpse dancing on strings since the late 1700s. But lets be honest. It will be a communist or fascist America on one side and a muslim superstate on the other. China will keep doing the same thing for the next 4000 years and Russia will be a depopulated waste with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. India will continue to shit in the streets.

This is exactly right but I feel the influence of the neocons will never go away. They so easily sway and manipulate the public that they've convinced an entire generation it's normal to launch missiles at a sovereign nation because they "gassed their own people".

100 years ago it was none of America's goddamn business even if a country was gassing its own people. Trump is the closest we have came to a noninterventionist President and even he gets sucked in by international neocon jewry.

The American empire hasn't even begun yet

Trumps are the grachi, the first real populist dynasty to get into power, the republic will continue to circle the drain for another few decades ~100 years hence forth a strong man will step in and establish despotism over the increasing chaos and then the America. Empire will begin

It will be India.

1 billion people. Bicameral Parliamentary democracy. Capitalist. Free Market. Secular. Vast potential of resources and innovation.

Of course, it is vastly iniquitous at the moment. (poo)

bretty good. America is cancer

>Spain has been a shambling corpse dancing on strings since the late 1700s.
But is hasn't?
The Spanish empire got fucked by it's inability to modernize. Franco helped Spain modernize and establish itself as a power until the 70s. Then he died. Now, it's just desperation and bad decisions.

I welcome it with open arms.
This country needs to be burned to the ground.
Only then can we rebuild it in the image that the original founders had. And when that happens it will shine brighter than it ever has before, like the rebirth of a Phoenix.
A nation is made great by the blood sweat and tears of the people who fight endlessly to protect the values that they uphold, and we haven't done that in well over a century.

have fun selling your souls to continue being jewish pawns forever, faggot.

America will be the next Rome
Our republic will end and an empire will start

The partition was mistake

Like father like son :^)

About damn time fucking gringos

If we're going to hell, we're taking everyone else with us.

>relevant

youtu.be/Dpof96pVx-c

We had no choice. The buggers would have genocided themselves otherwise.