I would like to migrate to the USA, no living off of welfare, committing crimes...

I would like to migrate to the USA, no living off of welfare, committing crimes, disrespecting the country none of that shit i'm really just an honest working man with avarage education... i'm not looking for much, I just want to make a living there, in a more free country. What is the fastest way to legally migrate to the US and gain citizenship Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/ranking
wikihow.com/Immigrate-Into-the-United-States-Permanently
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process.html
citizenpath.com/expedited-citizenship-through-military-service/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

marry a american

fuck yeah Sudowoodo

Why would you want to move from rising country to kike filled declining country

Don't they investigate marriages whether or not they're a legitimate and such things? Plus I don't really want to marry some sad fat woman just for citizenship and then divorce her, it would just feel very wrong... and I doubt I can just find my love of my life over there who will stick with me. But marriage does seem like the easiest and fastest way to go.

Marry an American.
Move to Mexico and run in before The Wall is built

i am in the same boat + a decent college degree but would swipe floors with pride in america.

To answer your question, there is always the green card lottery

I want to know this too. I see America more as wonder of the world and thought of never living there even for a while or seeing it or travel it makes me kind of sad honestly.

>Hungary
>rising country

Pick one.

We're being praised abroad a lot these days but it's just a shithole of unambitious easily controlled idiots, with a lot of brainless people who just want to live off of the state. It's pretty shitty over here to be honest.

Why don't you find some Sup Forumsack who needs a roommate, marry him, split the cost of rent, and say you're in an open relationship? On paper, you'll be married, living together, etc while still having the power to get pussy.

Yeah i'm trying with the lottery too, I hope that Fortuna will smile upon me but not much else.

Fuck off Barbarian, America belongs to the Irish.

WE THE EMPEROR NOW.

yeah i know but it's better than nothing ...

please stay in your country. I'm white and I don't have a job. so you can fuck off.

Well that's an option I guess if anyone is in need of a roomate here.

>american
>white

Kind of risky if you do it with some random dude on Sup Forums what if they start blackmailing you using citizenship as leverage. Not sure how it works but this might be something you would be vulnerable too.

You'll need to apply, wait anywhere from 5-10 years, and then hope you're selected to get in despite having no skills other than laboring that we've outsourced to other countries.

They don't realise that beside green card its easier to become astronaut then to legally set foot on American soil for guys from our part of Europe.

To be fair, you could say the same if he was marrying a woman. Difference is that if the Sup Forumsack divorces, he'll be down by a roommate, which is a net loss for him

Yeah I wouldn't trust most people in here with my 3 years old dog for a week but i'm sure there are some legitimately good people here who might be willing to help.

Yeah, somehow I doubt we're first on the priority list when it comes to the diversity lottery.

i have an asian neighbor that tries to steal my dog every so often to eat it. i manage to scare him off every time with my ar-15 though.

pretend you are an oppressed gipsy that's diverse af

'Murica

Its mostly the same here. Are you willing to live in a smaller town/the South/Texas/etc where people value independence more? Why not a place like New Zealand or any of the other places in the top 5 of this list: heritage.org/index/ranking

Dude i'm white as snow, I know the Asian meme and all that stuff but i'm so white it's nearly impossible to get a tan for me.

fucked a yank bird at uni, but ditched her for someone else, instead of using her to get a green card.

>tfw not sitting on the porch of a kentucky shack with my shotgun and hound dog, cos muh dick

I am, in fact a small town maybe in the Midwest is the most ideal for me right now. For most countries on that list well... I don't speak the language or i'm not very well informed about what opportunities the place can offer for me and how much better it would be. New Zealand and Australia is interesting though.

just fly to Mexico and walk across the border like everyone else my dude.

You fucked up my man, you fucked up big time. For me the only Americans that come here are old married people and some assholes who came to party for a few days at Budapest.

Sounds like I will be deported in a day for being an illegal white male but ok

Here is whats up:
wikihow.com/Immigrate-Into-the-United-States-Permanently

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process.html

You can also attempt to Join the US Military to become a citizen.

citizenpath.com/expedited-citizenship-through-military-service/

Be smart, be in shape, and speak a foreign language. Bam. Now you work for the US military as an interpreter in Nato or spying. I reccomend approaching all paths but seek military service first.