If you could sell your country and make it disappear from history forever for $1 000 000 dollar would you do it?!

If you could sell your country and make it disappear from history forever for $1 000 000 dollar would you do it?!

I would. I am ashamed. 4.5 Billion Years of evolution and i end up here with this history and this 2017 timeline. I don't want this anymore.

Am I the unluckiest person alive?

kys

see you disgusting cuck.

Would I be able to buy and lunch a nuke with that money?

my country isnt worth that much

no would you sell your country for lets say 1 Billion or 10 Billion or a 1 Trillion?!

I would. I would probably sell it for less than 1 million.

if by dissapear you mean getting anexed by Germany yes,
if being annexed by Russia no

for 1 trillion i will sell the entire middle east

I'd sell if for a nuke big enough to wipe out the east

Damn, the jews really did defeat you bad. We have reached levels of cuckholdery never thought possible before.

What about 6 trillion

before you kill yourself, give your sister to me as a wife

yes obviously cause thats higher than less than 1 million

where can i sign?!?!

I'd be richer than the rothschilds with that money. Who cares about my country then lol

There is no hope for this country. Sure, there was but now it's too late.

DEUTSCHLAND VERRECKE!!!

if i could sell germany for $1 000 000 i would do this

Seriously, any western country that ashamed of their country is just a pathetic entitled whiner. Look at any shithole east of you as a whole and ask yourself would rather be them.

Living here and seeing the rampant degeneracy every day will take it's toll on you. I'm on the brink of insanity and it seems like nobody fucking cares.

The only thing preventing me from chimping out is the fact that I'll get turned into a statistic the Jews use against white nationalism and nationalism in general.

At least someone cares that you're gone, no one would care if we got overrun by arabs, kind of like Bulgaria.
Oh please, muh degeneracy, then move to other smaller city or countryside in your country. Nobody forces you to live in the capital.

Yeah, the government already does it so why not.

I live in the countryside... I lived in Leiden for a short while and it was awful.

I guess the grass is greener on the other side for both of us.

Can i trade my ps4 for your country? I don't even play games

What happened?

yes if you add some ice cream on top of it we have a deal

Would you like to eat ice cream together?

Leiden is German and means to suffer.

I came in there as a happy bluepilled liberal, was even degenerate enough to have a turkish girlfriend.
I just couldn't handle it, my daily commute to work and school being filled with borderline subhuman shitskin retards, social justice warriors harping on about how evil whitey was, constant attempts to guilt trip whites into giving up more and more for the third worlders.
I started questioning everything, soon found Sup Forums, and well, you can probably fill in the rest yourself. Broke up with my girlfriend that I once genuinely loved as well. God, fuck everything about my country and western europe in general.

I know, my father is German, and I speak German myself. It's "lijden" in Dutch.

The city is old as hell and was one of the original Dutch independent cities when the republic was founded in Holland. Now it's a festering abomination and I mean that sincerely.

No, I like my country. And money dont mean alot to me. Besides, 1m usd isnt much anyway.

Id sell some 400k gypsys though, cheap, anyone interested?

I would sell you for 49,00€ for being such a cuck.
You are the unluckiest person alive. And it is your fault. Take the redpill. Grow. Keep your head up high and act like a kraut, not like a vagina.

That choice was literally made.
Not by me though.

Cheers, bro. Bumped. Welcome in the rabbit hole. But I think we shouldn't fuck Europe. We should give her our hands and form her under keks will.

good choice

My country is shit now, so i might as well end it

But i will rebuild one once i have the money

It doesn't matter how much money you have if you see your neighbourhood and your country go to shit. I did very well financially coming from a poor background and I'm not positive about the future at all. (even though I believe I'll continue to do well)

i would do it for a dollar

Of course I would

A million? I'd let it happen for some movie tickets.

You should be a politician OP. Selling their country is what they've been doing the last 30 years here in europe. Actually more like giving it away when you think about it. Truly ridiculous.

About time you moved from Japan

ill think about it

Germany has a fantastic history you fucking cuck. The only bad part about it is that they lost.

KYS

Fuck no, the US invented personal freedom and the middle class.

we are with you brother.

patience, the fire rises.